Oakley's Diet and Training Log

This may have an impact on your calorie expenditure, i guess you know this already. If it gets lower you might need to reduce your calories a bit.
Yea my goal with the lower hr is heart health and longevity. I think the benefits far out weigh the minor amount of calories i might not burn having my hr elevated constantly. 85 might not be off the charts, but that is for the average joe. When anabolics are involved, I think that changes things.

Yea my goal with the lower hr is heart health and longevity. I think the benefits far out weigh the minor amount of calories i might not burn having my hr elevated constantly. 85 might not be off the charts, but that is for the average joe. When anabolics are involved, I think that changes things.

Yes definitely, that's why i mentioned the "bodybuilding" limit. In your opinion what's the upper cutoff for RHR that not requires a med like nebivolol?

Yes definitely, that's why i mentioned the "bodybuilding" limit. In your opinion what's the upper cutoff for RHR that not requires a med like nebivolol?
No idea. I wish there where people talking more about this stuff so we all have a better understanding on how to do this stuff safely.

No idea. I wish there where people talking more about this stuff so we all have a better understanding on how to do this stuff safely.

Understood. I'm currently at 70-75 but next week i will add a low dose NPP to my stack, there's a big chance it will shoot up a bit as well as my BP so i might go grab some telmi and nebivolol just in case. Cheers brother.

Back