MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

Hard to say if it's edema or what, but one day I woke up and couldn't fit on my wedding band. Then shoe size increased.

I thought that might've reversed if it was just water, but it's been like a year. Not planning to discontinue GH anytime soon so who knows.

It's not a big deal to me.
Oh yeah that's means your using real hgh because only pharma has effect on bone. So you notice this change using geno and chinnatropin?

You're the one who made the claim. The burden of proof is on you @cars92.

What's the proof that only pharma GH causes bone growth?
I don't want start a discussion, just search on yt people who has experience who tried both like ironchase. However is not clear to me, on what brand hgh you experience bone growth ?

What is the actual hgh price?
Still the sale from October:
1-4 kits €110 /kit
5-9 kits €105 /kit
10-19 kits €100 /kit
20-49 kits €95 /kit
50+ kits €85 /kit

Just placed and payed my first order, Communication so far is flawless, nearly perfect.
Will keep you guys updated about shipping and packaging- also I’ll send 1x Tren E and Test E to jano to check, I’ll keep you updated.

Just placed and payed my first order, Communication so far is flawless, nearly perfect.
Will keep you guys updated about shipping and packaging- also I’ll send 1x Tren E and Test E to jano to check, I’ll keep you updated.
Prime or Unique?
You sent the samples as blind samples?

Are you his lawyer?
He's not but he is also right about this considering if his testing was to be unbiased he should not had mentioned it in his last post until he at least received his order as what's stopping source from sending out a good batch to him that he know's test out withing the range if he announced he will send it out for testing if the order hasn't been received yet and under-dosed vials to all the other customers? As this is not really a blind test anymore

Sleep like a baby but you shouldn't disclose info prior to it period, not going which board seen similar shit before where the "sponsored athletes" got legit batches and everyone else received under-dosed dogshit which came out in tests later.

Have a good evening or whatever base on zone youre from

very interested, pls do asap :D

What is the actual hgh price?
Still the sale from October:
1-4 kits €110 /kit
5-9 kits €105 /kit
10-19 kits €100 /kit
20-49 kits €95 /kit
50+ kits €85 /kit

OPTITROPIN HGH 120IU KIT (Bacteriostatic water not included)
1-4 kits €115 /kit
5-9 kits €110 /kit
10-14 kits €105 /kit
15-19 kits €100 /kit
20-49 kits €95 /kit
50+ kits €90 /kit

Back