MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Placed another order since my first one went so well. First order of Accutane, telmisartan and a few odds and ends came very quickly. Like within in a week. Ordered more Accutane, t4 and modafinil this time. Was shipped with tracking the day after I ordered.
Thank you very much for the review!

Client sent in sending. Batch code not possible to read due to cut strip.

Cenforce 100

Code:
https://pct.zone/warehouse/india/cenforce-100mg/

Test Report #42782 Cenforce.png

Gabasign 600

Code:
https://pct.zone/warehouse/india/gabasign-600mg/

Test Report #42783 Gabasign.png

Hi,

We list it on our terms, we offer $50 store credit and will refund all testing cost. We will try to make this clearer in the future!

Code:
https://pct.zone/terms_and_conditions/

They even reimburse shipping. Full reimbursement plus $50 credit = incentivizing blind customer testing. Nice, @PCTZone.

Hopefully other vendors will follow.

Yes we have it available in 8mg, 16mg and 24mg please contact via our website for prices.

Terrific! For those not aware, this is the "nano fine" version of Accutane; which is much more absorbable than regular Accutane (notoriously difficult to absorb, up to 80% gets excreted).

It's less sensitive to whether you've eaten a fatty meal, which is a requirement of regular isotretinoin, and believed to be a major reason it doesn't work for some people.

Because of this more reliable absorption, the doses are smaller for equivalent effect, reducing the chances of sides.

IE 8mg=effectiveness of 10mg, 16mg=20mg etc.

If you're starting out on Accutane, especially on the newer low-dose protocols to keep side effects down or avoid them altogether, this is the way.

I've been on low dose Accufine for a few months and blown away at how it's demolished my back and shoulder acne, with only dry lips as a side. Hopefully gone for good...

Terrific! For those not aware, this is the "nano fine" version of Accutane; which is much more absorbable than regular Accutane (notoriously difficult to absorb, up to 80% gets excreted).

It's less sensitive to whether you've eaten a fatty meal, which is a requirement of regular isotretinoin, and believed to be a major reason it doesn't work for some people.

I've seen references for 60%+ reduced absorption on an empty stomach for other versions compared to 30% reduced for these newer versions.

Takeaway: dose isotretinoin with a mixed meal regardless of which product you're using.

I've seen references for 60%+ reduced absorption on an empty stomach for other versions compared to 30% reduced for these newer versions.

Takeaway: dose isotretinoin with a mixed meal regardless of which product you're using.

That's second generation isotretinoin, brother. However, it's not like I'm upset my old fashioned accutane requires a high fat meal, lol. Another medicinal steak for me :)

IMG_8254.jpeg

By the way. Sotret NF hasn't been added to the pct.zone site yet...

How is shipping to central EU countries? Stealth shipping/packaging available?

We do not offer stealth packaging. The customs regulations within the EU are stringent, and the likelihood of a parcel successfully clearing customs immediately is uncertain. At times, additional information may be requested from the customer, while in other instances, the parcel may be rejected.

Another order in for some telmisartan, ezetimibe, accufine, and caber. Pct zone has been good to me so I’ll keep coming back till that changes.