MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

I just opened 2 packs (4 tablets each) of the caber I got. Had it for a few months and it’s just powder. I’ve stored it just fine. Nothing on top of them that would cause them to crush. They were sent without the box. The pills are basically dust. It’s the signature brand. Is this normal

The tabs were intact when I got them. Save the dust if it's not too late. Inconvenient but not a total loss.

I just opened 2 packs (4 tablets each) of the caber I got. Had it for a few months and it’s just powder. I’ve stored it just fine. Nothing on top of them that would cause them to crush. They were sent without the box. The pills are basically dust. It’s the signature brand. Is this normal

When you can order 10 strips and specify you'd like them in the box. Tend to arrive in better shape that way

When you can order 10 strips and specify you'd like them in the box. Tend to arrive in better shape that way
I forgot to mention you can see the pill shape, but when opening one it just turns to dust. Not sure if they are that fragile, old, or whatever but it really doesn’t look like they were crushed as they show the pill shape before opening instead of being flat.

I forgot to mention you can see the pill shape, but when opening one it just turns to dust. Not sure if they are that fragile, old, or whatever but it really doesn’t look like they were crushed as they show the pill shape before opening instead of being flat.

I've experienced the same thing, but only when the strips were loose. Tab looks intact in the blister, crumbles as soon as it's removed.

With clear blisters, I can predict when it's going to happen. because I'll spot a tiny amount of dust under the tab. A pop all tabs into a container of some sort and just use the crumbled pieces. Doesn't. happen with boxed tabs.

You should be able to see the manufacturing date on the blister, but I've had it happen with tabs made the month before.

US based.
First time using this source with a decent amount of products in my order. Hopefully no seizure at customs, but will keep the thread updated. American Remedies test cyp also ordered amongst other products, so some much needed labs in the future to post. Haven’t seen much feedback on the testosterone by American remedies.

Check out was simple and fast. Paid with BTC.

US based.
First time using this source with a decent amount of products in my order. Hopefully no seizure at customs, but will keep the thread updated. American Remedies test cyp also ordered amongst other products, so some much needed labs in the future to post. Haven’t seen much feedback on the testosterone by American remedies.

Check out was simple and fast. Paid with BTC.
I’m using American remedies test cyp as we speak, 0.2ml (50mg)Monday morning and 0.2ml (50mg) Thursday evening both sub q and bloods showed my testosterone at 904 ng/dl (31.36n/MOL) 36 hours after injection so have lowered to 0.16ml (40mg) twice a week (80mg) oil is thin but not as thin as Retesto by Leeford healthcare but nothing that can’t be made thinner by warming it up by placing the syringe over a hot coffee ☕

I put 5 ampules into this 5ml sterile vial which makes it much easier lasts me 2 months at my dosage.

Attachments

• IMG_1595.jpeg
    IMG_1595.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1596.jpeg
    IMG_1596.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I’m using American remedies test cyp as we speak, 0.2ml (50mg)Monday morning and 0.2ml (50mg) Thursday evening both sub q and bloods showed my testosterone at 904 ng/dl (31.36n/MOL) 36 hours after injection so have lowered to 0.16ml (40mg) twice a week (80mg) oil is thin but not as thin as Retesto by Leeford healthcare but nothing that can’t be made thinner by warming it up by placing the syringe over a hot coffee ☕
Thanks for your response and information pal! Looking forward to the products and future transactions with this source