Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

@Perrin Aybara i just thought about this.. this happen to me before.. I bought some fancy 9mm racewires and it started missing later on .. couldn't figure out why..so one day i said let me try one more thing.. I got a set of cheap auto zone plug wires .. changed all of them.. bam it stopped missing..
Coil possibly not strong enough for the larger wires.

What size tire you got . You know the rim backspace on it.? It'll look bad ass with a deep dish rear rim.. make it look like an outlaw drag car...

@Perrin Aybara i just thought about this.. this happen to me before.. I bought some fancy 9mm racewires and it started missing later on .. couldn't figure out why..so one day i said let me try one more thing.. I got a set of cheap auto zone plug wires .. changed all of them.. bam it stopped missing..

Was spending some time with my girlfriend last night. Anyway, not sure on the tire size. It could fit something very deep for sure though.

It's got an fancy ignition with a ignition switch on the dash of that makes any difference. Not sure on the brand of wires. None of them are burnt or warped in any way that I can tell.

Don't think about the wire being burnt.. all that insulation you will never see it .. it's inside it could be anywhere.. wires can go out anytime.. I've went through name brands and the Bosch wires still worked when it ran..

For what you doing .. worst thing could be an ignition box.. it doesn't look like you have and hei ignition.. that's the system on top of the distributor all in one ..

For what you doing .. worst thing could be an ignition box.. it doesn't look like you have and hei ignition.. that's the system on top of the distributor all in one ..

I believe it has an MSD ignition hooked up to the ignition switch that's not visible in the under the hood pic. I don't know if that's the same as what you said though. I'm way more knowledgeable than an average person, but far from a certified mechanic or anything.

The switch you have just gives power to it.. instead of turning the key.. all it is is a on and off switch... you propably have a switch panel for the rest like fuel pump and any other accessories

Looks like I'm going back to high bar squats on Sunday. I thought the buffalo bar was helping, but the elbow and forearm pain is back full force today. I'm about to cut squats short and I'm not sure I'll be able to do my second bench at this point.

Try taking an Advil

When I get home I'll take something. I'm going bowling tomorrow and I hope I'm not in massive pain for that. I'm doing bench now and I guess I'll make it through this session.

I'm about fed up with low bar though, my shoulders just aren't mobile enough. Might just have to do low bar only leading up to meets or something.

Had to work late and forgot to weigh myself

Competition bench press 340x3 @RPE 9, 305x3, 305x3

5 count paused squat 385x3 @RPE 10, 340x3, 340x3

Slingshot bench 315x7, 315x5, 315x5, 315x5

Looks like I'm going back to high bar squats on Sunday. I thought the buffalo bar was helping, but the elbow and forearm pain is back full force today. I'm about to cut squats short and I'm not sure I'll be able to do my second bench at this point.

Voodoo floss helped my elbow feel better... Look up Kelly Starrett on YouTube, search elbow and voodoo floss. Might need an extra hand from the woman to stretch it. Seemed to get me straight.

Hell, maybe he has some shoulder mobility vids I've yet to see.... I've been so comfortable with gripping wide I haven't been researching this much lately.

Voodoo floss helped my elbow feel better... Look up Kelly Starrett on YouTube, search elbow and voodoo floss. Might need an extra hand from the woman to stretch it. Seemed to get me straight.

Hell, maybe he has some shoulder mobility vids I've yet to see.... I've been so comfortable with gripping wide I haven't been researching this much lately.

I'm gonna have to buy more Voodoo Floss, one of the bands fell out of my gym bag somewhere. I never tried the elbow thing with it.

I'm convinced it's the wide grip low bar squats.. I did them this morning and pain came back..

It's not really the width of the grip, it's more a lack of mobility that puts pressure on your elbows.

I can pinpoint my pain from elbow to mid forearm.. that's where it aches.. when I was explaining earlier in the week about that pain.. but when I do arms together on one day I get pain in both arms..

I think for me the squats get the pain going and then bench and other lifts really set it off. When I was doing high bar and incline those two months after my meet I had zero pain.

How low do you set the bar? I rest mine on top of my rear delts so kind of a hybrid of a low and high bar position. Seems to give the benefit of low bar but without all of the stress on the wrists, elbows, and shoulder.

How low do you set the bar? I rest mine on top of my rear delts so kind of a hybrid of a low and high bar position. Seems to give the benefit of low bar but without all of the stress on the wrists, elbows, and shoulder.

I was unintentionally doing that a long time ago just from lack of mobility. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Might just do mostly high bar and then low bar on heavy days. I can't keep doing it all the time or I'll be crippled for bench.