• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Private Sources and Why They Aren't the Answer

Thanks for the clarification. Some of your statements seemed a little ambiguous and contradictory to me. You have qualified the scope of your statements. Others have broadly generalized their assertions of private sources having superior products to public sources.

Well if they were ambiguous to you I'm sure I confused many others, so thanks for pointing that out M!
Regs
jim

yea very good fact. I remember there was tgc out their lol i felt like a god when i got it !! theere stuff actually was still the best i have tried ! Now im sure plenty of them are playing games and getting extra profits its pricey to get started to make all the finished product with labels so when some labs charge less its very hard and risky game

Ha speaking of shooting the Shit. How you been I am not usually lined up with you and your time zone. Big match my friend FA quarter finals and Man U what more can one ask for.
Firstly let me apologise for the off topic post in this now important sticky thread. That being said @Voltrader, you see this?? 2-1 thank you very much. Wellbeck be crying with laughter no doubt. COYG
Sorry, back to regular programming

There's been a lot of interest in private sources lately, especially from new members who believe private sources have something public sources don't. The belief that private sources produce higher quality products because they have spec..... on Meso. The best means of ensuring quality from any source is by actively encouraging sources to test their product, not turning to private sources that rely on subjective reports. Either Meso is going to be a forum for members to OPENLY discuss their experience with ALL sources or it isn't, It's in the members hands to decide.

Regards

CBS

Nice article, thanks for sharing. You made some good points. However, the problem is the scarcity of good sources versus widespread of scam sources. Nowadays, there are many sources selling good product while adding some low dosed batches to sell it to amateurs. Moreover, private sources can be beneficial to newbies so they can test the effect of genuine product.

Nowadays, there are many sources selling good product while adding some low dosed batches to sell it to amateurs. Moreover, private sources can be beneficial to newbies so they can test the effect of genuine product.
You believe that there are "good sources"(good UGL's) that sell low dosed gear to amateurs and accurately and overdosed gear to whom? IFBB pro's? Your post sounds as if there are a number of sources that have a bunch of pros in their stable that they source to and then what? They come to meso and sell under dosed gear to us?
I do believe that some sources start off by sending accurately dosed or better gear to mods and vets to get the ball rolling and then when regular members orders start coming in they half the doses or whatever they do to get over. Is that what you really meant?
The second half of what I quoted from you above doesn't make much sense to me either? Are you aware of some private sources that actively seek out noobs that have little experience with gear to be customers of theirs? Guys that are new to gear wouldn't be the best choice to have as a customer base. Besides not knowing anything about how to go about the different ways of making payment and getting the info to them safely and accurately.
They don't know many people who use gear(if they did they'd get from them) so they won't be buying a whole bunch to sell to others. They won't be using much themselves? The source would be lucky to get a 5 vial order for a cycle?
The noob also doesn't have any references? They'd have to do back-round checks and gather info on guys that are unknown to the Community. Do these sources troll the message boards and pm members that fit the criteria they have for being a noob?
Are you just posting to post?

i do not believe most ugl intentionally under dose gear, i do believe they do not test their raws and their suppliers for powder cut it , hell havent any of you guys done drugs other than steroids ? its a matter of getting the powder before it is stepped on to many times ...

You believe that there are "good sources"(good UGL's) that sell low dosed gear to amateurs and accurately and overdosed gear to whom? IFBB pro's? Your post sounds as if there are a number of sources that have a bunch of pros in their stable that they source to and then what? They come to meso and sell under dosed gear to us?
I do believe that some sources start off by sending accurately dosed or better gear to mods and vets to get the ball rolling and then when regular members orders start coming in they half the doses or whatever they do to get over. Is that what you really meant?
The second half of what I quoted from you above doesn't make much sense to me either? Are you aware of some private sources t Do these sources troll the message boards and pm members that fit the criteria they have for being a noob?
Are you just posting to post?
I was sharing my experience. I had some really good sources selling low dosed stuff to me because I was new. I had my experienced friends test them. Moreover, it was hard for me to find a good source. You may look from a perspective of someone old in this stuff, but for someone new, it gets really hard. I hope that I answered your question, thanks.

i do not believe most ugl intentionally under dose gear, i do believe they do not test their raws and their suppliers for powder cut it , hell havent any of you guys done drugs other than steroids ? its a matter of getting the powder before it is stepped on to many times ...
You never know, but you are right most likely, most UGL don't do it unintentionally. While sometimes, their own representative do that when they are in shade, but honestly, I don't know I was sold a low dosed batch from a reputable source. However, they never agreed to have sold low dosed stuff, so I just ate the cost.

There's been a lot of interest in private sources lately, especially from new members who believe private sources have something public sources don't. The belief that private sources produce higher quality products because they have special access to the best Chinese raw steroid powder suppliers is widespread, but unsupported. And the truth is, nothing could be further from the truth. But people tend to want that which they cannot have. Believing the grass is always greener on the other side is human nature.

When Stretch started Biologic, he used the brilliant marketing strategy of only opening to new customers every few months. This strategy drove interest in Bio through the roof. It became like Studio 54 where everybody wanted in but only the lucky few made it. Those that did get in were just happy to be there, and not wanting to jeopardize their membership in an exclusive club, tended to remain silent when they encountered problems.

Private sources do offer some advantages over public sources - things like better and more personalized service, less likely to be overwhelmed by sales volume provided they limit the number of customers and don't succumb to greed, and possibly less chance of getting scammed outright, although there are still no guarantees that won't happen. What private sources don't have is better quality gear than established public sources. Private sources are small operations that lack the means to test their raw powders and finished product. The gear is usually made in a kitchen by an amateur without training in chemistry or sterility. But the biggest problem with private sources is that when they have problems such as underdosed or bunk gear, the complaints are never aired in public. This makes it difficult for prospective customers to properly evaluate the source.

Big public sources are in a far better position than private sources to influence Chinese suppliers to provide high quality raws simply because of the large quantities they purchase. They have the means to test the raws, but unfortunately, that's an area that still needs improvement. And they are better equipped to handle larger sales volume without letting it affect product quality. But the biggest advantage public sources offer customers is that their complaints are posted openly.

None of this is to say that public sources are inherently better than private sources. But just because a source is private doesn't mean the quality of their product is superior, either. There are no magic sources with special access to raw powder. At the end of the day, both public and private sources are selling exactly same thing - UGL quality gear.

The Steroid Underground's mission is to educate members about the steroid black market, and provide an uncensored forum where members can discuss sources. What it was never meant to be is an AAS sales platform. There has been an improvement recently in that public sourcing has declined and is being discouraged by members. Unfortunately, this has had the unfortunate effect of increasing the number of private and member sources.

The increasing frequency with which private sources are operating on Meso is becoming a problem and it's hurting the credibility of the board. Meso is about full disclosure. But private sources, by their very nature, cannot be discussed openly, and their presence is undermining the purpose of the forum. Even when these private sources are openly discussed, especially when the private sources is a member, their customers are usually friends with them and very reluctant to criticize them.

Personally, I don't have a problem with members using private sources. What members do is their own business. But anyone that professes to care about the credibility of this forum should be very concerned that there are more and more secret/private sources setting up shop here that can't be discussed. We've done a good job moving Meso away from being a public sourcing forum, while still being able to discuss our experiences with sources. But we need to do a better job with the private and member sources. If Meso is to remain credible, then private, and particularly member sourcing must be discouraged. A good place to start is by encouraging new members to stop chasing phantoms; to teach them that private sources aren't necessarily the best sources, or even good sources. They're just sources that cannot be openly discussed, and as such, have no business soliciting on Meso. The best means of ensuring quality from any source is by actively encouraging sources to test their product, not turning to private sources that rely on subjective reports. Either Meso is going to be a forum for members to OPENLY discuss their experience with ALL sources or it isn't, It's in the members hands to decide.

Regards

CBS

Isn't it the damn Jews behind all the private sources? Just like how you can't discuss the halacaust so you can't discuss the sources.

I'd love to buy my gear from the jews, that shit would at least be kosher.
I do enjoy their hot dogs

I'd love to buy my gear from the jews, that shit would at least be kosher.
I do enjoy their hot dogs

Talk to censoredboardssuck, he gets his delivered free of charge direct from Israel. Each batch is handed checked by ariel Sharon.

Why do you think CBS bad mouths each and every lab/source? Because he gets his made by the greatest intelligent race on earth.

I tried some isis made gear - never again. The roid rage made me feel like running into a synagogue with a ak47 or beheading American journalists. That shit almost landed me in gitmo!

private sources r deff.good u just gotta find a good source,build up a good relationship and,hope that there raw supplier stays the same,and that keeps up with the high quality.,1 private underground lab for me.and a few known brands for myself and friends as well.

@CensoredBoardsSuck you really do lord it over these boards don't you? Proper little busybody just like the Jews you so admire.

Look at you acting like you are some one man governing body of the steroid underworld.

I love the way you disappeared like a rat in a hole when you made a mistake with the European date conventions. Deleted some posts too you little israeli shill?

You really are a classless act. You spend god knows how many hours in these boards. You no life loser.

How's the trailer you live in?

Since this thread relates to private sources I was wondering if I could ask, if you're currently using a private, and they choose to go open as in sponsor on a board(s), should you worry or not really?

I wouldn't worry. I'd hope they can handle the increased volume, but going public does not always mean that users will be swamping you with orders.
I've got a couple privates that I use, one has gone back and forth with being on eroids.
The other has plans to go public soon. It's the same gear, it's just usually cheaper when they are private.

I wouldn't worry. I'd hope they can handle the increased volume, but going public does not always mean that users will be swamping you with orders.
I've got a couple privates that I use, one has gone back and forth with being on eroids.
The other has plans to go public soon. It's the same gear, it's just usually cheaper when they are private.
Thanks for the reply. Speaking of more volume what about that added volume of perhaps attracting unwanted attention from the bad guys?

Thanks for the reply. Speaking of more volume what about that added volume of perhaps attracting unwanted attention from the bad guys?

Unless you are buying enough gear to be a street dealer, this should not be a problem for you. Sure, if they get busted you'll be out some cash.... but LEO does not go out looking for all of a SRC's little customers. A good source will be deleting your info from his emails anyway.