Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't think that, but I don't like the type of attention it brings here. A large influx of people who come here for only that one thing can slowly change the culture of a place.
Someone linked a glp forum in the Sigma A. Hplc thread and so I had look, as you don't need to register.
I bet most of the new accounts come from there or similar places.
It's the same people that then talk about group buys on Facebook.
You are right in thinking that too much of that would tend to drown out everything else.

No brain….like asking what PEDs get you shredded without effecting fertility. Right right gotcha. Since you’re a little slow in the head AAS won’t get you shredded to start with, begin your researching in that department.

Dumb Ass GIF by Law Office of Robert Eckard
I see no issue asking about this on a forum about AAS and education. Your boomer ass is part of the problem. Freedom69 my ass.

I see no issue asking about this on a forum about AAS and education. Your boomer ass is part of the problem. Freedom69 my ass.

Yeah I’m educating your stupid ass on AAS….they won’t get you shredded. Only current problem here on Meso is you Reddit idiots showing up jacking your dick over GLP’s. Those aren’t cheat codes either. Stop piling shit into your mouth…you’re the same idiot talking about pairing Phentermine and GLPs a while back and wanna talk about being on a harm reduction board. Eat smarter and less, work more that’s how the body works. If you’re gonna stick around spewing bullshit at least order a few kits and send a vial off for testing so the forum gets something beneficial from you.

Yeah I’m educating your stupid ass on AAS….they won’t get you shredded. Only current problem here on Meso is you Reddit idiots showing up jacking your dick over GLP’s. Those aren’t cheat codes either. Stop piling shit into your mouth…you’re the same idiot talking about pairing Phentermine and GLPs a while back and wanna talk about being on a harm reduction board. Eat smarter and less, work more that’s how the body works. If you’re gonna stick around spewing bullshit at least order a few kits and send a vial off for testing so the forum gets something beneficial from you.
Your dumb boomer ass thinks pairing phentermine and GLPs is harmful?? You have no clue what you're talking about. Also, who the fuck is talking about reddit? Your ass is probably on there more than most to feed your ego. Also the GLPs aren't just for "eating smarter" dumbass. There are further benefits than trying to decrease weight in the typical fatass that's usually on them. And I have sent out vials for testing, but they're just for the GLPs that I am jacking my dick for lmao.

Your dumb boomer ass thinks pairing phentermine and GLPs is harmful?? You have no clue what you're talking about. Also, who the fuck is talking about reddit? Your ass is probably on there more than most to feed your ego. Also the GLPs aren't just for "eating smarter" dumbass. There are further benefits than trying to decrease weight in the typical fatass that's usually on them. And I have sent out vials for testing, but they're just for the GLPs that I am jacking my dick for lmao.
Where are the lab results for what you sent out?

I do enjoy some Reddit bitch attention!

I’ll answer your original question….rip 500mg of Tren Ace a week on a twice a week injection frequency. Won’t affect your fertility and you’ll get shredded up.

Calling that "hysterics" doesn't compensate for the fact you're talking out of your ass about a subject you know nothing about, repeating "common knowledge" that'll cause harm to the compounds people think they're preserving by following that bad advice.

DpQ9YJl.jpg

How much do you resemble this meme?

What's the purpose of a lab grade freezer that costs more than your car?

A generic store bought chest freezer can maintain -20c easily. Why the fuck are you spending so much for "lab grade"?

I have only ever bought Test C from qsc because of the old problems with the chinese test e raws causing pip. Is that issue in the past now? Can i go ahead and order Test E as usual without experiencing any pip?

Thanks QSC, i picked up my parcel yesterday and everything seems fine, nothing is missing, i took advantage of the June offer by buying from the European warehouse, i placed a large order, i had a bit of a misunderstanding with ordering via whatsapp, but i immediately contacted QSC here on the forum and they sorted out the various misunderstandings in no time.
PS: Has anyone had any experience with their injectable Superdrol, is it water or oil based and what dosages have you used, for now I started with 10mg, I used an insulin syringe with a 29ga needle and aspirated 25 units based on the fact that the vial of Superdrol contains 40mg /ml.
Has anyone answered you?
As it's been all about freezers and fat women, has this gone unnoticed?
Bump
Glad to hear you got it OK, you told me you were concerned, so yay.
Hope you are well

Quick TD US Domestic. No tracking # provided but it came quick so who cares. Different shit had the same color tops. Dumb as hell. They have a barcode and I think I'm smart enough to figure it out but having the same color tops sucks for keeping track post receiving.

I'll drag out my old label maker for fucks sake
Or just sharpie the bottom of the vials with a letter to remind you. Hope you are doing well Hawk