Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Bro, I see you asking about multiple antibiotics in each thread, and honestly I really want to caution you that you need to be really fucking careful with antibiotics.

You can cause a serious public health crisis by abusing them and creating resistant strains of bacteria. I’m serious when I say more than anything else, if the gov gets wind of antibiotics being sold online like this, they are going to step in BIG TIME for public health reasons.

Can you just go to the doctor, bro?
How's he gonna explain to his wife how he got Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis and she don't? Riding a tractor with shorts on?

Bro, I see you asking about multiple antibiotics in each thread, and honestly I really want to caution you that you need to be really fucking careful with antibiotics.

You can cause a serious public health crisis by abusing them and creating resistant strains of bacteria. I’m serious when I say more than anything else, if the gov gets wind of antibiotics being sold online like this, they are going to step in BIG TIME for public health reasons.

I don't think one dude will have much of an impact vs a billion Indians using antibiotics at will, which is pretty much how it is in most of the world including Mexico. They're only tightly regulated for the relatively small population of 1st world western countries..

IMG_8354.jpeg

I have been seeing a Dermatologist for the last 2 years, but thank you for your concern. I need the Cephalexin injection once per week. But often he is too busy and my condition worsens dramatically. It also costs a good amount of money for an injection I could do on my own. I am going to ask him next week about self injection.

I am taking Bactrim (prescribed). However the last time I went several days w/ out it because he was too busy to call in a simple prescription.

I have an appointment to see a new Derm....in 7 weeks. My condition becomes extremely aggravated if I am not on my exact medication schedule.

Last edited:

I do agree with you, but you're overreacting. The government doesn't give a single shit and one person in the US abusing antibiotics, no matter how badly, is fucking NOTHING compared to the way that antibiotics are used in every developing nation (2 billion people across India and Latin America alone) where all antibiotics are available over the counter and <5% of the population has any medical common sense at all.

I do agree with you, but you're overreacting. The government doesn't give a single shit and one person in the US abusing antibiotics, no matter how badly, is fucking NOTHING compared to the way that antibiotics are used in every developing nation (2 billion people across India and Latin America alone) where all antibiotics are available over the counter and <5% of the population has any medical common sense at all.
See my post above about the fact that I have been seeing a Dermatologist for the last 2 years.

Preventing antibiotic "overuse" is entirely at the expense of the individual for the long term benefit of the herd . "Just suffer with that (.potentially deadly) infection until you can see a doctor".

Personally I'll never be without a supply of emergency antibiotics.

See if you're wealthy enough, there are docs in the US happy to write you "unnecessary" scripts if you buy their $700 antibiotic kits. (jasemedical.com).

Or put together your own for $50 from India pharma.

Preventing antibiotic "overuse" is entirely at the expense of the individual for the long term benefit of the herd . "Just suffer with that (.potentially deadly) infection until you can see a doctor".

Personally I'll never be without a supply of emergency antibiotics.

See if you're wealthy enough, there are docs in the US happy to write you "unnecessary" scripts if you buy their $700 antibiotic kits. (jasemedical.com).

Or put together your own for $50 from India pharma.
I mean, in theory we could have free testing of infection for everyone. Takes a few hours to create a few cultures of your infection and test which antibiotics work on that infection. Then we could provide the correct antibiotics for free.

If rich people really wanted to protect their ability to continue to use antibiotics and for them to be actually effective, this is what they'd need to do.

But we don't have that, so I have my own antibiotics.

I mean, in theory we could have free testing of infection for everyone. Takes a few hours to create a few cultures of your infection and test which antibiotics work on it. Then we could provide the correct antibiotics for free.

If rich people really wanted to protect their ability to continue to use antibiotics and for them to be actually effective, this is what they'd need to do.

It's pointless when the vast majority of the world uses antibiotics liberally, unless you're into self sacrifice.

Most common bacterial ailments, like UTIs, are prescribed antibiotics based on symptoms, without working up a culture to pinpoint the specific strain, a luxury most of the world doesn't engage in, and respond well enough.

The Jase kits, advertised for years in every publication and website aimed at the very rich, includes a guide on how to treat in the absence of a medical professional.

If symptoms are mild and you can get to a doc quickly, great, but I'm not putting my life or the life of those I care about on the line assuming that's always possible. It's not.

Had an order for raws from late April make no movement. Notified Tracy on the direct email address after 30 days since last tracking update. He sent a reship that arrived safely in 16 days. The process works.

So, let me get in straight.
Now the prices for some products are even cheaper than last promo for fat loss products ended 3 days ago?

And it seems that some orders now would cost even less.

The promo didn't make any financial sense then and people just paid more money, for example for Adipotide that is 35$ less. And you call that Promo?
so you're taking your business elsewhere? adios

It's pointless when the vast majority of the world uses antibiotics liberally, unless you're into self sacrifice.

Most common bacterial ailments, like UTIs, are prescribed antibiotics based on symptoms, without working up a culture to pinpoint the specific strain, a luxury most of the world doesn't engage in, and respond well enough.

The Jase kits, advertised for years in every publication and website aimed at the very rich, includes a guide on how to treat in the absence of a medical professional.

If symptoms are mild and you can get to a doc quickly, great, but I'm not putting my life or the life of those I care about on the line assuming that's always possible. It's not.

The correct procedure is to take a sample before starting any antibiotics, then when u are waiting for the results u can start a generic antibiotic (such as amoxicillina), then change antibiotics if the first one is not effective or not particularly effective against that specific microbe.

Sponsors