Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tracy has access to his own rows in the tracker. He has updated the pricing himself
Bro, i got my package a couple of days ago and Tracy very specifically advised me to not throw the box in a hurry cus it would have an Identification Number on it that I would need to verify the order with her. The packaging box arrived with no such number on it. I told her the box contains two small boxes with bottles with pink caps and one box with grey tops. And she said pink ones are GH. She never commented on identification number. I emailed her again but no response yet. Should I toss the stuff in the bin and order from somewhere else?

Bro, i got my package a couple of days ago and Tracy very specifically advised me to not throw the box in a hurry cus it would have an Identification Number on it that I would need to verify the order with her. The packaging box arrived with no such number on it. I told her the box contains two small boxes with bottles with pink caps and one box with grey tops. And she said pink ones are GH. She never commented on identification number. I emailed her again but no response yet. Should I toss the stuff in the bin and order from somewhere else?
Nah bro send it my way I’ll figure it out

No! That stuff needs to be disposed of properly. Send it over here and I'll handle the necessary permitting, etc.

Waiting on a reship from a US dom order that was sent to the wrong address.

Hope those weren't raws with your name plastered on the pack....

A few months ago, 70,000 fentanyl tabs were sent from China to the wrong address, then another 210,000 arrived in several more packs over the following week.

The recipient did call the cops, so it wasn't theirs for sure.

Well, at least someone's gonna get some new kidneys, lungs, liver from the voluntary donor that screwed that address label up...

Last edited:
Yes and no offense to Big T buy there is a lot of talk about nothing but crap going on there. No useful information at all except seems like announcements hit there first. So I guess about like here LOL just a different crowd talking about not shit. Seems like all anybody wants to talk about is glp drugs (no offense) rarely we talk about gear on this channel.
AAS talk is not permitted on that Discord channel.

Tracy is a guy.