Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's not even fun anymore..
May not be fun, but damn is it funny. We need everyone to come together and stop answering these questions just so people squirm. The only way this shit stops is if you get people sitting on $1k worth of shit they can’t use because they have no idea what is it. Also, might force some more testing? lol

May not be fun, but damn is it funny. We need everyone to come together and stop answering these questions just so people squirm. The only way this shit stops is if you get people sitting on $1k worth of shit they can’t use because they have no idea what is it. Also, might force some more testing? lol
Hey man, I need some help, and I think you're the best person to ask. So I got Mast E and Primo E, both having the same color cap. Would it be reasonable to assume that the ''M'' stands for primo and the ''D'' is the mast? Thanks! Take care.

I ordered a kit of HCG 15iu and HMG.
Can anyone confirm the HCG is the green top one?

Attachments

• e9f9175b-e3c2-42de-aae3-94223cef83c8.webp
    e9f9175b-e3c2-42de-aae3-94223cef83c8.webp
    204.2 KB · Views: 56
Hey man, I need some help, and I think you're the best person to ask. So I got Mast E and Primo E, both having the same color cap. Would it be reasonable to assume that the ''M'' stands for primo and the ''D'' is the mast? Thanks! Take care.
Do you also have ones labeled “U” and “B”? Arrange them until you find the correct order and you will have your answer lol

Back