Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

Estranged wife Sara Piana's tribute to Rich Piana on Instagram:

Crazy all the shit people talk about you when you're alive, then when you die you were the best thing that ever happened to them. She's making a point right now to tell everyone how they are still legally married.

I see news outlets referring to piana as an elite bodybuilder.

Then u have silly online kids saying that Dallas' passing was a good death. Cause he went out doing what he liked - yolo style.

Stupid kids! Everybody likes eating.

Crazy all the shit people talk about you when you're alive, then when you die you were the best thing that ever happened to them. She's making a point right now to tell everyone how they are still legally married.

I was wondering the same thing. She made it a point to flaunt that they were still legally married. I guarantee she goes after his estate.

The ex wife is a sleazy bitch. His grlfriend seems very nice though. Im sure he had a prenup.
His death saddens me. By all accounts he was a very nice guy and certainly was entertaining. I enjoyed his video's especially when he would go out and eat.
He had a lot of fans and many of those so called " 5 percenters" who never fit in with society, found a home with Rich and his 5 percenters.
Its a sad time, i really feel bad for the guy.
Rich, you created a charactor that was larger than life but in the end, too large for this world. You will be missed. RIP....

Last edited:
Rich had an enlarged heart. It gave him problems in the past. He was getting his hair cut when he had a heart attack and hit his head. The combo of both caused his death in the end. There's more details but don't feel like talking about it anymore. Reminds me of my dad. He did the same stupid ass shit he did and died of a heart attack from living the fast life.

I read in a post that the whit powder was accompanied by a straw also.. Which one could only think was for cocaine... Smh
Agree

"getting his hair cut" is total BS imo
he was actually taking a hit
it quickly increased BP too much for him, that he got stroke (a brain blood vessel rupture)

ive said it a million times.
you cant do just one thing. you cant just do anaerobic exercise while negating your aerobic exercise.
you cant do roids without doing equal amount omega 3/fish oil.
didnt anyone learn something from Schwarzenegger's heart attack in the 90s????
all these bodybuilders are what i like to call...hollow mountains.
massive biceps attached to paper thin heart muscles.

Agree

"getting his hair cut" is total BS imo
he was actually taking a hit
it quickly increased BP too much for him, that he got stroke (a brain blood vessel rupture)
He could have been taking a line but if he was getting a hair cut then his hair cut wouldn't have been finished and that would have been obvious. Maybe he was doing both. Took a bump right before he had started a hair cut. I don't think BP rised fast enough to give him a stroke. I think he just so happen to have had a heart attack then.
He showed all the signs my dad did apparently. Dizzy spells, maybe lightly passing out like he had done before, light headedness before having the heart attack. Rich also had an enlarged heart.
Not saying this is what happened but it's a good guess after watching it happen to both my parents.

He could have been taking a line but if he was getting a hair cut then his hair cut wouldn't have been finished and that would have been obvious. Maybe he was doing both. Took a bump right before he had started a hair cut. I don't think BP rised fast enough to give him a stroke. I think he just so happen to have had a heart attack then.
He showed all the signs my dad did apparently. Dizzy spells, maybe lightly passing out like he had done before, light headedness before having the heart attack. Rich also had an enlarged heart.
Not saying this is what happened but it's a good guess after watching it happen to both my parents.
If you need to take a line to get your hair cut, something is seriously wrong with you.

I can understand (but not recommend) that you need/want to take a line to get energy to party as that hot girl who used to ignore you, finally calls you at night...
...after a hard day's work + study

but snorting just for a haircut?
wtf?

The District Six Medical Examiner in Florida confirms Piana passed away early Friday morning at the hospital.

Source: Bodybuilder Rich Piana Dies After Medical Emergency

We will probably NEVER know the truth unless the ME report becomes
subject to the open records act, which is very unlikely.

IF what is being reported by TMZ is the truth, depending upon the "source" of their info (i.e. RP collapsed in a barbers chair rather than after snorting drugs) its much more likely the proximate cause of death was the result of an arrhythmia, which is often due to CARDIOMYOPATHY.

And the latter HAS been associated with AAS esp in high dosages.

However since a postmortem DX of cardiomyopathy requires measurements of cardiac dimensions and weight, a autopsy would be needed to make such a determination.

Last edited:
Off we go.. quantity, quality, a BB needs both.. plus a good time. A? RIP.

this is the name of the game.. use steroids / recreational drugs.. odds are your going to die before the guy who is normal... but theres always exceptions to that