Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

But he's dead and gone?
I know that. But I felt bad. Nice guys always get screwed. I know. I've been there myself.
Had a ex who didn't work and I worked 2 full times jobs and did online classes and after she left I had nothing to show for it.js

Attached is a copy of Richard Piana's autopsy report. We did not run toxicology.
https://cdn.muckrock.com/foia_files/2017/11/08/AppXtender_-_MEDICAL_EXAMINER_CASES_-_5171418.pdf

Respectfully,
Debra L. Lewis
Records Custodian
District Six Medical Examiner's Office

Dropped over 50lbs in 18 days while in a coma. It's incredible how quickly the muscle can disappear

Dropped over 50lbs in 18 days while in a coma. It's incredible how quickly the muscle can disappear

Fucking terrifying really... It is why people who go sedentary just seem to melt away so quickly as well.

I honestly still have nightmares from watching relatives decide to "relax and act their age" only to wither into sick sarcopenic flab husks that die within 5 years.

So he had pneumonia (could be acquired after collapse - after he collapsed he spent some time bedridden in coma in hospital, correct?) and mildly failing liver.

What is interesting is
upload_2017-11-8_22-35-24.png in his lungs.

This could be a consequence on part of the oil injected entering bloodstream. However, it probably couldn't cause issues to the extent of causing death.

Attached is a copy of Richard Piana's autopsy report. We did not run toxicology.
https://cdn.muckrock.com/foia_files/2017/11/08/AppXtender_-_MEDICAL_EXAMINER_CASES_-_5171418.pdf

Respectfully,
Debra L. Lewis
Records Custodian
Interesting.... No comment on any sort of PMMA/implants? I know with most female autopsies they report breast implants... Is it uncommon to report any abnormalities such as these?

Respectfully,
Debra L. Lewis
Records Custodian
Damn only 221 lbs. I would of guessed at least 250lbs. Wish he would of donated his body to research for steroid use and effects. Toxicology report would of been nice also.

This could be a consequence on part of the oil injected entering bloodstream

Thinking they occurred simply as a deposit as the blood was essentially using the lung capillaries as a filter?

Also terrifying.

Fucking terrifying really... It is why people who go sedentary just seem to melt away so quickly as well.

I honestly still have nightmares from watching relatives decide to "relax and act their age" only to wither into sick sarcopenic flab husks that die within 5 years.
It's incredibly depressing. I'm still playing with the though of breaking the shit out of my grandparents' TV just so they'd get moving

So he had pneumonia (could be acquired after collapse - after he collapsed he spent some time bedridden in coma in hospital, correct?) and mildly failing liver.

What is interesting is
View attachment 78864 in his lungs.

This could be a consequence on part of the oil injected entering bloodstream. However, it probably couldn't cause issues to the extent of causing death.
And his heart looked ok also? Nothing abnormal or did I misunderstand it?

For his age and size, everything seemed more or less OK to me....? Slightly fatty liver is what i noticed. The mucus in his lungs sounds like an issue from pneumonia....?

How did they NOT run a toxicology report when the person seemingly was relatively healthy...? I'm confused.

Interesting.... No comment on any sort of PMMA/implants? I know with most female autopsies they report breast implants... Is it uncommon to report any abnormalities such as these?
During regular autopsy muscles of extremities are not examined (I don't know where those implants you mentioned are).
Thinking they occurred simply as a deposit as the blood was essentially using the lung capillaries as a filter?

Also terrifying.
I'm not sure what you mean, but if I'm understanding properly ... Yes, lung capillaries are basically the "filter" as they are the first capillaries (thus smallest blood vessel) that appear on the way from veins -> great veins -> right heart -> lungs
heart is bigger than normal, everything else is normal for 46 year old

but nothing extreme with the heart... i've seen people functioning with bigger hearts ... they were a few dozen years older though

Last edited by a moderator:
How did they NOT run a toxicology report when the person seemingly was relatively healthy...? I'm confused.

"With the prolonged hospital survival time (18 days), the significant heart disease revealed at autopsy, the lack of hospital admission specimens for toxicologic testing (hospital discarded admission specimens despite specific requests for retention), and the report history of drug use, the cause and manner of death cannot be determined with certainty."

For his age and size, everything seemed more or less OK to me....? Slightly fatty liver is what i noticed. The mucus in his lungs sounds like an issue from pneumonia....?
Yeah, nothing out of order too much.

Ascites indicated failing liver, but that could've happened after the collapse.

Pneumonia is extremely common in people in coma or bedridden.

"With the prolonged hospital survival time (18 days), the significant heart disease revealed at autopsy, the lack of hospital admission specimens for toxicologic testing (hospital discarded admission specimens despite specific requests for retention), and the report history of drug use, the cause and manner of death cannot be determined with certainty."

ITT meso finds out murder