Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

In response to the deaths of Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver, Dr. Irving Sobel, an internist with the Access Medical Group of Marina del Rey, told HollywoodLife.com that steroid abuse "can lead to overdose":

Abusing anabolic steroids can lead to overdose. Symptoms of a steroid overdose include stroke, coma, heart attack and convulsions. Longterm abuse affects so many areas of the body including the adrenal glands, the heart, mental health and it can often lead to liver cancer.”

Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/25/dallas-mccarver-rich-piana-steroid-use-abuse-deaths/

It's difficult to stick with the facts when those around you are
requesting headline news.

I just spent 30 mins looking up some of the shit you said in that last post.

Not busting your balls at all man, i enjoy your posts...

If you want a good place to pick up some of the more common physio and medical terms I like Kenhub.com for when I feel like learning a bit.

Really helps when reading through Jim or Mike's posts.

In the end, Rich Piana and all of us are "systems of systems" and when making so many inputs to those systems it becomes hard to find direct causality... As @Dr JIM said... at that point you can only look at the things you are able to modify that might have a measurable effect.

If you want a good place to pick up some of the more common physio and medical terms I like Kenhub.com for when I feel like learning a bit.

In the end, Rich Piana and all of us are "systems of systems" and when making so many inputs to those systems it becomes hard to find direct causality... As @Dr JIM said... at that point you can only look at the things you are able to modify that might have a measurable effect.
I totally understand what your saying. Some things you can change to help you in the long run but may only do so much.

I wouldn't have thought you were busting my balls at all but thank you. I'm down to learn more about anything anytime.

Appreciate the post. Good stuff.

@Dr JIM said... at that point you can only look at the things you are able to modify that might have a measurable effect.

Exclusive of genetic causes those
who die of a "heart attack" bt the ages of 40-60 are almost always the result of multiple cardiac risk factors.

IMO it's incumbent upon the medical community to better define the risk of PEDs, rather than becoming a part of the PROBLEM with self agrandizing opinions intended to appeal to our sensationalist media.

who die of a "heart attack" bt the ages of 40-60 are almost always the result of multiple cardiac risk factors.

Certainly was the case for all the males in my family... genetic predisposition, lousy diet, cessation of strenuous physical activities in middle age, smoking, hooch... We like to hit as many bases as possible to ensure we drop dead before drawing a social security check.

Certainly was the case for all the males in my family... genetic predisposition, lousy diet, cessation of strenuous physical activities in middle age, smoking, hooch... We like to hit as many bases as possible to ensure we drop dead before drawing a social security check.
My dad was 20 days away from collecting SS. Lol
I told him retiring would kill him.

Exclusive of genetic causes those

IMO it's incumbent upon the medical community to better define the risk of PEDs, rather than becoming a part of the PROBLEM with self agrandizing opinions intended to appeal to our sensationalist media.

And are these risks exclusive to PEDs, or linked to extreme sports?

you guys see this?

Yeah that fucking whore Sara did this shit. Who cares if he was fucked up. All of us have been that way before. I just give him credit from being like this and then going to meet and greet for hours on hours lol. Big Rich never disappointed his fans.

Oh well RIP GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

Yeah that fucking whore Sara did this shit. Who cares if he was fucked up.

That’s similar to placing blame for the adverse effects of PEDs on UGL selling them.

People need to KNOW WTF they are getting into BEFORE entering a PED/recreational drug lifestyle and RP most certainly did!

The nature of the beast defines the risk and like it or not, accountability and due diligence is the USERS responsibility pure and simple.

you guys see this?
I would have posted it but thought everyone saw it already. Shit was fucked up how she was video taping to gather "evidence" against him and then screws him over by ripping him off with his best friend and then marrying him just for a citizenship? Jesus!
I feel for him. I really do.

Damn he is all fucked up, when was it taken?

Excepting PERHAPS his earlier
vids as a competitive B.B., I’ve yet to see one in which RP did not appear to be under the influence of some mood altering substance, since in MANY it’s obvious he can hardly speak let alone
carry on an informative PED discussion.

So God forbid if RP is even remotely representative of contemporary B.B .

I would have posted it but thought everyone saw it already. Shit was fucked up how she was video taping to gather "evidence" against him and then screws him over by ripping him off with his best friend and then marrying him just for a citizenship? Jesus!
I feel for him. I really do.

If “you” can’t manage yourself or your money someone else certainly will — ask MJ, Prince
and an endless list of prime-time recreational drug users who’s neglectful behavior enabled others to take advantage of the situation.

If “you” can’t manage yourself or your money someone else certainly will — ask MJ, Prince
and an endless list of prime-time recreational drug users who’s neglectful behavior enabled others to take advantage of the situation.
Oh come on now, Dad. We don't know the details on that money except for the fact that it was supposedly used for drugs.
Weather a little or a lot, your gonna tell me you've never had a woman take advantage of you through your money? Surely you have. We've all been there just some worse then others. Doesn't necessarily have to be because there were drugs involved or he was irresponsible. If it as my wife who I loved and trusted I wouldn't have e thought twice about giving her money. Js.

Excepting PERHAPS his earlier
vids as a competitive B.B., I’ve yet to see one in which RP did not appear to be under the influence of some mood altering substance, since in MANY it’s obvious he can hardly speak let alone
carry on an informative PED discussion.

So God forbid if RP is even remotely representative of contemporary B.B .

Agree. He appeared coked up in most of the youtubes I bothered to watch. Always found it odd that noone appeared to notice he was fucked out of his mind, but perhaps I spend more time around junkies than most :)

Had a good laugh when they explained that the lines of white powder found in his room was PWO, because he railed his supps. Yeah right.

That’s similar to placing blame for the adverse effects of PEDs on UGL selling them.

People need to KNOW WTF they are getting into BEFORE entering a PED/recreational drug lifestyle and RP most certainly did!

The nature of the beast defines the risk and like it or not, accountability and due diligence is the USERS responsibility pure and simple.
I agree. What I meant was Sara is the one that recorded it to be used later against him. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was her fault he was in the condition.Rich obviously did so much damage to his body over the years he definitely is the only one to blame.