Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree.. It's crazy that people all want properly dosed gear, but when a lab fails miserably as you have stated it brings more attention to the project and shows the potential these labs have to be inconsistent. Thus making people realize that consistent testing is a must in order to apply pressure on labs to produce properly dosed products. Sure now the program may still be small in the scope of things, but it has potential to grow and get to a size that will really have the ability to make labs really strive on quality control!!
The AnabolicLab program will shine in the long-term. Multiple, repeated, random and unannounced tests over several months/years will provide a much accurate representation of the quality and safety of underground steroid products.

The AnabolicLab program will shine in the long-term. Multiple, repeated, random and unannounced tests over several months/years will provide a much accurate representation of the quality and safety of underground steroid products.

How long do you think the program will last,if current donations are anything to go by?

I'm real new here so unsure of the traffic you get here (assuming this is the only place with advertising so far?) I wish there was more we could do as individuals. I'd say this project is a must-have database, and NEEDS to succeed.

How long do you think the program will last,if current donations are anything to go by?

I'm real new here so unsure of the traffic you get here (assuming this is the only place with advertising so far?) I wish there was more we could do as individuals. I'd say this project is a must-have database, and NEEDS to succeed.
If the program continues to raise $3000+ every 15 days, it will succeed and continue indefinitely. If the donations come to a screeching halt tomorrow, then you can still expect to see at least 30-40 more lab reports by the end of the summer or shortly thereafter.

There hasn't exactly been a groundswell of support but the members who have backed the program believe strongly in its value and are committed to seeing it succeed.

I would be more encouraged if 1000 people donated $5 per month. But if only 500 people donate $10 monthly, that's great. If only 100 people donate an average of $50 monthly, then I'm good with that too. If that's the case, I think the entire AAS-community will be indebted to those few who had the vision to see what the fulfillment of the program goals will have for the long-term health and safety of the community. It will be a game changer. This may not be readily apparent to most people right now after a few reports. But in 1-2 years time and hundreds of reports later, it will be obvious to all. We just got to keep it going until then - one month at a time.

I plan on donating consistently, I hope everyone does. $5 bucks a month is nothing. This does need advertised elsewhere though as much as possible.

If people only want results that always confirm expectations and the opinions of respected bros, then they may not really want an objective lab testing program.

Nonetheless, I can understand the skepticism. The results would likely have been better received if at least one UGL failed miserably, one product was severely underdosed for ALL labs and all the other results were mixed or at least not so close to label claims.

I agree some really bad results would be great for marketing the program. Unfortunately, I don't have any control over that. I'll take objective results over convenient results anytime.

That sold me,glad to read you stating this clearly as it had been lurking at the back of my mind. I am in for a monthly.

If the program continues to raise $3000+ every 15 days, it will succeed and continue indefinitely. If the donations come to a screeching halt tomorrow, then you can still expect to see at least 30-40 more lab reports by the end of the summer or shortly thereafter.

There hasn't exactly been a groundswell of support but the members who have backed the program believe strongly in its value and are committed to seeing it succeed.

I would be more encouraged if 1000 people donated $5 per month. But if only 500 people donate $10 monthly, that's great. If only 100 people donate an average of $50 monthly, then I'm good with that too. If that's the case, I think the entire AAS-community will be indebted to those few who had the vision to see what the fulfillment of the program goals will have for the long-term health and safety of the community. It will be a game changer. This may not be readily apparent to most people right now after a few reports. But in 1-2 years time and hundreds of reports later, it will be obvious to all. We just got to keep it going until then - one month at a time.
Test some primo or halo and you're more likely to get those "results."

Looking at those numbers makes it seem a lot more doable actually. Ideally more people pick up on it, keeping costs down for everyone, but I'm happy putting more in for a few months until it picks up a bit of pace. Have you got anything planned that may encourage more people to get involved?

Looking at those numbers makes it seem a lot more doable actually. Ideally more people pick up on it, keeping costs down for everyone, but I'm happy putting more in for a few months until it picks up a bit of pace. Have you got anything planned that may encourage more people to get involved?

Think he stated he was having badges made for the different levels people donated to show the different levels people have donated.

I posted this question in one of the testing results threads in the lab testing sub forum. I thought it might be more appropriate here. I hope you don't mind, Millard.

@Millard Baker is there currently a system of checks and balances within your core group of trusted buyers, to ensure that now and in the future, this program will not be compromised by one or more persons being compensated for supplying properly dosed products on behalf of a manufacturer?

I posted this question in one of the testing results threads in the lab testing sub forum. I thought it might be more appropriate here. I hope you don't mind, Millard.

@Millard Baker is there currently a system of checks and balances within your core group of trusted buyers, to ensure that now and in the future, this program will not be compromised by one or more persons being compensated for supplying properly dosed products on behalf of a manufacturer?
No, it's a good idea. The discussion of the AnabolicLab program is fragmented over many threads. Here's my reply to your question from the other thread:

There's no formal system yet and we're open to suggestions. Some precautions we've taken or are planning included things like no advance notice beyond a couple of days (even for the trusted buyers) of which compound will be tested, which manufacturer will be selected and which reseller will be used; documentation that products were obtained from the agreed upon reseller; and photographic evidence of the products received and forwarded for testing. We'll also take steps to prevent buyers from ordering too frequently from the same manufacturer/reseller. For example, they may obtain a product from "reseller A" of "manufacturer A" one time but the next time they will obtain a product from "reseller B" of "manufacturer B". This is to avoid buyers from becoming too comfortable with any particular reseller or manufacturer.

Approximately how much notice do you give a trusted buyer to procure desired product from a specific source? And how much time is allotted for the trusted buyer to have receipt of shipment to the lab?

Only a couple of days. All deliveries in the first batch were easily within 2 weeks. We haven't set a cutoff on the allotted time. It does make sense to restrict the window. What do you think is reasonable?

Two days to order and pay is perfect.

Must they show proof of order and estimated ETA for products purchased within this time? If not, I think you should require it. Details in the chain of custody can reveal if there is any foul play.

Additionally, consider having them show proof, with date, of when they received products.

There should be a time set on mailing products to lab as well. Maybe within 24hrs after receiving it? 48hrs? And again, they should show proof when, how, and to who it was shipped to.

Do trusted buyers have to wait for funds from the program or do they get reimbursed?

If they are reimbursed, the reimbursement should only come if the time allotted for each phase is confirmed with proof. Kinda harsh sounding maybe but something like that creates incentive to follow a consistent protocol that only benefits the programs legitimacy as a whole.

Here's reply to that.

Just posted some more in that other thread. I'll go get them.

We'll also take steps to prevent buyers from ordering too frequently from the same manufacturer/reseller. For example, they may obtain a product from "reseller A" of "manufacturer A" one time but the next time they will obtain a product from "reseller B" of "manufacturer B". This is to avoid buyers from becoming too comfortable with any particular reseller or manufacturer.

What steps will you take?

The easiest thing to do I suppose is to just keep track of every purchase between each trusted buyer and vendor and rotate among the 10 buyers as needed. This will take some management time but shouldn't be too taxing to spread out the interactions among everyone.

Thats the last one.

A little more about the "trusted buyers", if you don't mind.

By what standards did you assess and qualify each trusted buyer? Did you have a system by which to quantify their resources and trustworthiness?
Excellent questions!

The first collection involved a few personal friends that I have known for several years. I am completely comfortable assuming responsibility for and placing my reputation on their actions.

I realize that as this program expands, it will quickly become necessary to look beyond a close circle of friends. A strict system for a network of trusted buyers is essential. I'm open to feedback.

We'll also take steps to prevent buyers from ordering too frequently from the same manufacturer/reseller. For example, they may obtain a product from "reseller A" of "manufacturer A" one time but the next time they will obtain a product from "reseller B" of "manufacturer B". This is to avoid buyers from becoming too comfortable with any particular reseller or manufacturer.

What steps will you take?

The easiest thing to do I suppose is to just keep track of every purchase between each trusted buyer and vendor and rotate among the 10 buyers as needed. This will take some management time but shouldn't be too taxing to spread out the interactions among everyone.
I like the way you're thinking about this. We've been considering the best way to do all of this but have yet to formalize everything. I welcome the input. Thanks.

Excellent questions!

The first collection involved a few personal friends that I have known for several years. I am completely comfortable assuming responsibility for and placing my reputation on their actions.

I realize that as this program expands, it will quickly become necessary to look beyond a close circle of friends. A strict system for a network of trusted buyers is essential. I'm open to feedback.

It will have to be treated as a job interview.

Getting an interview can only happen with a referral but after that, a thorough and objective assessment of the candidates history, accomplishments, contributions, and qualities must take place.

I know I am only a recent member but I’ve come to MESO for a very long time. Since I’ve been here members have always wanted a reliable way for gear to be tested. With the start of anaboliclab.com we now have that. I am surprised to find such resistance from some members because a handful of lab tests have shown generally positive results. I believe so far the results don’t contradict what most of us believe, that UGL’s are hit or miss. Take eurochem for example the recent lab testing has shown that we had one product(Test-E) close to labeled claims. The other two product were under dosed the boldenone was 18% and the tren was 14% under labeled claims. I think Simec AG’s 20% is too wide of a margin, 10% would be better. Although not completely bunk 2 out 3 products fell short. We have a member here that was using eurochem test-e at a gram a week and blood showed 3380 ng/dL. I am not a firm believer in in the 7-10X blood levels rule (everybody is different) but @ 3.3X is severely under dosed. The new HPLC-UV testing only adds to the wealth of blood tests and user experience without user bias.

In the long run we will begin to see patterns with certain UGL’s. Some will be hit or miss. Some maybe outright completely bunk. I hate to say but one outright bunk product would have been accepted without anybody questioning the validity of the current testing. A few decent or slightly over and under dosed products has brought about more controversy that 100% bunk would have.

What I’ve learned since coming to MESO is that a UGL is only as good as its current batch and nothing is 100% g2g. These one set of labs doesn’t change that. I am sure right after the initial labs came out these UGL had a run on their properly dosed products. Are those products good? Who knows we’ve only had one run of tests so far. People should use caution and not base everything on one set of labs. User experiences and blood test are still important to help paint a picture of these labs.

I will continue to donate as I believe in Millard’s vision here for Anabolic Lab. To everybody that’s donated, “thank you.” For the guys that only want to read up on UGL’s that tested positive to plan their next cycle consider donating, a few of us believe in this and have donated so you can cycle safely.

I think it's very important to get a number of "small time" buyers with no establishes history making purchases, and preferably some in North America, even if it involves the use of pseudonyms.

In each report, it might also be worth having fine print stating which reseller shipped the product, and to which country it was delivered.

Excellent questions!

Easiest approach is to have two or more buyers obtain the same samples. You don't have to test them all unless there is an issue with a buyer. Just test one at random.