Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW! I remember when this was just an idea. Glad the vision is being brought into fruition. @Millard Baker you are a true visionary, thank you for all that you do for us. Has there been any marketing of the GoFundMe page on the other boards? Just wondering because we can't be the only gearheads out there who appreciate this.

Next paycheck I will donate what I can.
Sending retainer to graphic artist this week. Should have banners, badges and other creative available within a couple of weeks. In the meantime, please use any clout you may have at other forums to alert the community to this independent testing program. Community-wide support will guarantee it's long-term success. Thanks!

I agree like what other compound, heavy irons or bacteria is in the vial. This is more important to me.

I'm hoping the people that want all the different things testing realize their is a cost for those additional tests and are donating accordingly

Yes i am but as i already said i will donate next week. The data should already be there. Its not like theres a second test to be made.It should show all the compounds in the sample.

Unfortunately, all the data is not provided in a single test. In most cases, the lab will be able to detect any other steroids present in the sample. They've told me that they always report as additional information whenever even traces of other steroids are detected. But they can't always identify other substances. This mean a second or third test may be necessary adding another $200-400 to overall costs. And microbiological testing and heavy metal testing adds another $150-200 to overall costs.

This doesn't mean anaboliclab won't include more comprehensive testing in the future. We need to find ways to fund it. And we need to target additional testing where it can offer the most benefit to consumers.

This is 1 Vial from 1 source. Every body needs to remember this is just a sample. Over the long haul this will give us a better idea of what we are dealing with. But right now these dont mean much. Pharmacon said they produce new batches every 2 weeks. This could have been tren produced 3 months ago and what they are putting out now is complete crap.
Excuse me, when and where have I said, that we produce new batches every 2 weeks?!!! I kindly ask to quote or show me the post! Thank you.
I have never stated something like this. Please don`t misinform people, our batches are huge and we have a new batch in average once every 3-4 month! Your info is wrong.

Excuse me, when and where have I said, that we produce new batches every 2 weeks?!!! I kindly ask to quote or show me the post! Thank you.
I have never stated something like this. Please don`t misinform people, our batches are huge and we have a new batch in average once every 3-4 month! Your info is wrong.

Did I say you said it? NO. I believe it read it from Darius in his thread. If I have time I will look for it.

Did I say you said it? NO. I believe it read it from Darius in his thread. If I have time I will look for it.
This info is incorrect in any case. I mentioned several times, that we have huge batches and a new batch comes once every 3-4 month.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, all the data is not provided in a single test. In most cases, the lab will be able to detect any other steroids present in the sample. They've told me that they always report as additional information whenever even traces of other steroids are detected. But they can't always identify other substances. This mean a second or third test may be necessary adding another $200-400 to overall costs. And microbiological testing and heavy metal testing adds another $150-200 to overall costs.

This doesn't mean anaboliclab won't include more comprehensive testing in the future. We need to find ways to fund it. And we need to target additional testing where it can offer the most benefit to consumers.
Hmmmm. Ok I see your point i was missinformed on a different forum stating it was part of an extensive analysis. I will try to search for the thread that lists the findings and ugls. It was.a few years ago. this is one of them give me time to find the other.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/104793-going-underground-ugl.html

Last edited:
AS long as it looked like fresh motor oil I'd pin it. Tren comes in many shades.
Never heard of this vacuum packing you mentioned.
Here is the thread look a XnoobX photo. Would you shoot that? I also have seen many different shades of tren but never like this --->https://thinksteroids.com/community...nd-the-whole-spectrum.134362411/#post-1210582
The vacuum im talking about is when you open a fresh bottle and you have to force air in to get the oil out. It has a vacuum like all pharma test. If your crimp is loose or the stopper is damaged you won't have a sealed product.

@Darius PharmacomStore has said this in his thread and to me and others via email. So what is it? Huge batches every 3-4 months or new batch every 2 weeks? @Pharmacom Labs

Maybe D meant that he gets a new shipment every 2 weeks but in reality, new batches are only made every 3-4 months. Just a thought.
Nope. He meant exactly what he said. I brought up that it seems their stuff is underdosed.
"Pharmacom manufactures a new batch each 10-12 days, so even if something happened, the under dosed batch is limited.
Anyway, both blood tests indicated concentration 4-5x times than the normal levels. On MESO they say it needs to be 10-12 times higher. Each body can have a different type of absorption, I've seen cases of lower concentrations with patients on TRT with pharma grade testosterone"

Nope. He meant exactly what he said. I brought up that it seems their stuff is underdosed.
"Pharmacom manufactures a new batch each 10-12 days, so even if something happened, the under dosed batch is limited.
Anyway, both blood tests indicated concentration 4-5x times than the normal levels. On MESO they say it needs to be 10-12 times higher. Each body can have a different type of absorption, I've seen cases of lower concentrations with patients on TRT with pharma grade testosterone"
well than go back to darius and tell him he has lied to you

@Millard Baker

What are the next compounds in the pipe? I'd like to see primobolan done.
Sorry, we can't let anyone know until all samples in the next batch have been collected and then sent to and received by Simec. I'll just say that ALL the most popular steroids and ALL the most popular manufacturers are on the agenda.

Hmmmm. Ok I see your point i was missinformed on a different forum stating it was part of an extensive analysis. I will try to search for the thread that lists the findings and ugls. It was.a few years ago. this is one of them give me time to find the other.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/104793-going-underground-ugl.html
Llewellyn's Underground Anabolics is my top reference/study guide for the current program. There is absolutely no better book explaining the underground market for AAS.

For their book, they tested 14 products and ran 3-4 analyses on each: quantitative dosage, microbiological, heavy metal, and possibly an additional analyses to quantify any other steroidal contaminants.

Anaboliclab's approach was highly informed by their efforts. As such, we plan to conduct the same analyses as funds permit but probably on a much more targeted basis.

I was eager to lend my support to promote the book and the testing at the time. And I'm proud to have been recognized in the book's forward/acknowledgements.

Here are a couple of articles that I wrote about the testing at the time:

https://thinksteroids.com/news/are-steroids-from-underground-labs-contaminated-with-toxic-metals/

https://thinksteroids.com/news/identity-of-underground-steroid-labs-contaminated/

Llewellyn's Underground Anabolics is my top reference/study guide for the current program. There is absolutely no better book explaining the underground market for AAS.

For their book, they tested 14 products and ran 3-4 analyses on each: quantitative dosage, microbiological, heavy metal, and possibly an additional analyses to quantify any other steroidal contaminants.

Anaboliclab's approach was highly informed by their efforts. As such, we plan to conduct the same analyses as funds permit but probably on a much more targeted basis.

I was eager to lend my support to promote the book and the testing at the time. And I'm proud to have been recognized in the book's forward/acknowledgements.

Here are a couple of articles that I wrote about the testing at the time:

https://thinksteroids.com/news/are-steroids-from-underground-labs-contaminated-with-toxic-metals/

https://thinksteroids.com/news/identity-of-underground-steroid-labs-contaminated/

Thank you for your hard work and for the references.

Has anyone heard from the other labs that have been tested and posted besides Frank at pharmacon

I know that NAndro has seen the results and was enjoying proving all his haters wrong.