Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sort of bummed to see the Pharmacom tren a results weren't posted today... there's been A TON of talk about that product in particular lately.

Unfortunately, since that fateful day in November when you made this account we've gotten to know "manafest" pretty well..

You're pro-source, shoot down actual member's complaints, and bitch about Meso any chance you get. You troll threads and have never contributed anything useful.. Good day.
Perhaps to you not useful because you are one that has proof all gear sucks.. I just made a useful thread discussing raw purity go give your status opinion there instead of trying to belittle me here... thx

Makes you look back on all the thousands and thousands of people talking trash about sources that didn't know what the heck they were talking about...speculations at best is what they had, never concrete evidence..

It's not like this is the first time testing has been done. Plenty of evidence has been presented in the past.

There has been plenty of "evidence" that has been posted that qualifies as more than just "speculation" in the past.

Blood work has been posted here. Mass Specs have been done before. Experiences have been shared by guys with DECADES of experience running AAS who know when something is bunk. I personally have some doubts about some of the Labmax results posted here, but for the guys that do believe in Labmax, plenty of those have been posted as well (and to be clear, I do not doubt ALL Labmax tests).

To make it sound like all of Meso has been clueless, bumbling fools just making up unfounded claims is unfair to our community. Do I cringe some times when I see labs get burned to the ground because 1 or 2 guys have bad results? Sure. Do I think we are too quick to make assessments sometimes? Absolutely. Do I think we unrealistically expect pharmaceutical grade operations from these UGL's? No doubt.

But as a member of this community who has spent most of the last 2 years here, I find it very disingenuous of anyone to suggest that this place has been a friggen disaster. The good has outweighed the bad, and the smart member here learns to balance the information provided when forming opinions and making decisions.

There has been plenty of "evidence" that has been posted that qualifies as more than just "speculation" in the past.

Blood work has been posted here. Mass Specs have been done before. Experiences have been shared by guys with DECADES of experience running AAS who know when something is bunk. I personally have some doubts about some of the Labmax results posted here, but for the guys that do believe in Labmax, plenty of those have been posted as well (and to be clear, I do not doubt ALL Labmax tests).

To make it sound like all of Meso has been clueless, bumbling fools just making up unfounded claims is unfair to our community. Do I cringe some times when I see labs get burned to the ground because 1 or 2 guys have bad results? Sure. Do I think we are too quick to make assessments sometimes? Absolutely. Do I think we unrealistically expect pharmaceutical grade operations from these UGL's? No doubt.

But as a member of this community who has spent most of the last 2 years here, I find it very disingenuous of anyone to suggest that this place has been a friggen disaster. The good has outweighed the bad, and the smart member here learns to balance the information provided when forming opinions and making decisions.
I agree on people need to balance the information... but I do see a lot of internet heros that only see one way... we all have different outlooks, so be it... I don't complain..whine..i just point out what I see.. I don't recall ever once reveling all doubt im some troll idiot for the things I have typed...

I love this thread and appreciate all of this being done. Meso is a great board thats for sure. I will donate when I can. As I am all about harm reduction for everyone involved with AAS.

That being said I have never bought from an online source, as I have always had local guys to go to. But now I may consider it just to give it a try and compare.

I also think its interesting to see that the last 2 test results were almost exactly the same percentage short. Makes you wonder if these sources may be getting their raws from the same place.

Makes you look back on all the thousands and thousands of people talking trash about sources that didn't know what the heck they were talking about...speculations at best is what they had, never concrete evidence..

Let's see there are TWo_Of Genezas products that passed out of HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS of vials that went challenged and you question the veracity of USERS.

Do tell us more about your research credentials, LMAO!

As much as I'd like the lab results to validate and confirm any consensus opinions and personal experiences of the MESO community - after all this would reflect incredibly positively on our efforts - I have no control over the lab results. That is what happens with independent, unbiased and objective lab testing.

I have previously strongly urged members to exercise caution against making overstated conclusions based on a few lab reports. It is important to note that this is only one objective piece of evidence in the puzzle. A single positive lab result does not necessarily invalidate member self-reports and other evidence presented in the forum that may point to quite different results. I don't think anyone should feel discouraged if this happens.

As much as I'd like the lab results to validate and confirm any consensus opinions and personal experiences of the MESO community - after all this would reflect incredibly positively on our efforts - I have no control over the lab results. That is what happens with independent, unbiased and objective lab testing.

I think it's important that we see all the analytical data in the full report rather than a brief summary. Can you request the lab to forward you that data ASAP?

I think it's important that we see all the analytical data in the full report rather than a brief summary. Can you request the lab to forward you that data ASAP?
Yes, request submitted on Monday. They said it would be later this week since it would involve scanning 100+ pages. As soon as it is received, it will be posted on http://anaboliclab.com

Let's see there are TWo_Of Genezas products that passed out of HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS of vials that went challenged and you question the veracity of USERS.

Do tell us more about your research credentials, LMAO!
I was not referring to just the two geneza products..(sources)

This is an awesome thing you are doing Millard. You are an awesome individual, I will keep donating to the cause. All brothers should donate, this is your health we are talking about here. It is probably the best opportunity we have to see what is what and in what quantity.

I was not referring to just the two geneza products..(sources)

Oh well what other TWO test reports were you referring to, LOL!

Posts like yours are one of several reasons Meso members need more explicit info on the SOURCES of these samples or is that something you overlooked in your shoot from the hip commentary!

Yes, request submitted on Monday. They said it would be later this week since it would involve scanning 100+ pages. As soon as it is received, it will be posted on http://anaboliclab.com

100 pages is not necessary M, one HPLC and MS for each sample to include the standard is more than adequate, IMO!

Actually a MS is really not needed if they include the standard as a HPLC background peak.

Last edited:
Is this going to be exclusive to AAS? Or are PCT, Peptides and research chems also going to be tested?
I think AAS exclusively would be the best way to go about it considering this all requires funding. With a limited supply of money I would rather see a plethora of tested gear rather than a smaller amount tested with the addition of pct, peps, and RCs.

I think AAS exclusively would be the best way to go about it considering this all requires funding. With a limited supply of money I would rather see a plethora of tested gear rather than a smaller amount tested with the addition of pct, peps, and RCs.
Wow. The testing is expensive.
Just checked out Millard's new site. 50k for about a years worth of testing is pretty high. So yeah AAS only would be better.

I'll think about donating sometime this week even though I don't cycle I am really interested in knowing what people are actually injecting themselves with.