Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the main question. How can Geneza be overdosed by 10% if numerous TT labs show its to be half or even 1/4 dosed compared to pharmaceutical preparations.

I highly doubt the entire world is against NAPS.

I also don't believe the would intentionally under dose their products; well at least for testosterone. Especially considering testosterone only cost $.5/g when bought in a kilo.

What's the reason for the confliction?

This test is for a single vial from a single batch. Quite a few more tests are needed to establish a trend.

Furthermore, not everyone gets the same blood levels from a dose. I get ~5x on Watson. My Endo has some patients who need even higher doses. Unless you've had bloods done with legit pharma, it's pure guesswork as to whether or not bloods are acceptable. Anything 7x+ is obviously good, but then again 4x might be too.

Millard,

Any chance you might be testing ZPHC brand in the future? They seem to popping up a lot alongside these other brands, claiming to be pharmaceutical quality. I believe they have verification codes as well.

looks like another pass
Makes you look back on all the thousands and thousands of people talking trash about sources that didn't know what the heck they were talking about...speculations at best is what they had, never concrete evidence..

@ Millard Baker can these test be performed on mixes that have separate compounds in them, and be able to tell the compound and the dosages of say a 2 or 3 mix compound?

@manafest you'll certainly use any chance you get to praise a source and put down members but maybe you should read the naps thread with hospitilizations for a bit of meso history. Our reservations against naps and their track record of quality are more than just a lynching over 'gut feelings'

Last edited:
Makes you look back on all the thousands and thousands of people talking trash about sources that didn't know what the heck they were talking about...speculations at best is what they had, never concrete evidence..

This is a single round of tests. Many more are needed to draw solid conclusions.

@manafest you'll certainly use any chance you get to praise a source and put down members but maybe you should read the naps thread with hospitilizations for a bit of meso history.
Excuse me.!!!!! Never Once have I praised a source.......Not one time....I'm just rational and see thru a lot of people BS they seem to type here and any other forum... Get your Facts straight.....

This is a single round of tests. Many more are needed to draw solid conclusions.
I know many more tests are needed and sure some will fail... But until these tests were done that gave concrete proof Meso was a friggen disaster with members just spewing anything about any gear they had NO concrete proof was bad.. take that as you will...

I think it's ok, what do you think

Ive never ran genza and possibly won't ever, but yes I would accept those. It would be nice to see a better number coming from such a big company but it's defiantly acceptable. I'd really like to get my hands on fina lol don't know if my wife would like that though.

Hey fuck boy, pipe down. You've been getting pretty mouthy this week..

It's not like this is the first time testing has been done. Plenty of evidence has been presented in the past.

Excuse me.!!!!! Never Once have I praised a source.......Not one time....I'm just rational and see thru a lot of people BS they seem to type here and any other forum... Get your Facts straight.....

You sure seem to be making it your mission to be Frank's BFF in the pharmacom thread, aren't you sweetie??

Hey fuck boy, pipe down. You've been getting pretty mouthy this week..

It's not like this is the first time testing has been done. Plenty of evidence has been presented in the past.
really fuck boy? typical type of comment from you.... I can freely type my opinion of what I see going on... you have yours , I have mine... mouthy? as if you actually hear me...

really fuck boy? typical type of comment from you.... I can freely type my opinion of what I see going on... you have yours , I have mine... mouthy? as if you actually hear me...

Certainly fits you well.. ;)

85ee9d1f4a4c834b3b5059d599cbe379.jpg

you would actually need to know me to make that assumption...

Unfortunately, since that fateful day in November when you made this account we've gotten to know "manafest" pretty well..

You're pro-source, shoot down actual member's complaints, and bitch about Meso any chance you get. You troll threads and have never contributed anything useful.. Good day.