Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has anyone seen this stuff posted up at the other forums like evo and pm

Excellent job everyone. This whole thing feels a lot more real now that results have been published so quickly!

Seriously, all I've ever heard is how garbage Genza products are, but now.. I might just be getting some genza to try.. That shit is pretty cheap.

I really don't know what to make of these results. Thus far all products tested are GTG really? Lets tread carefully here bc what we are observing are the antithesis of what I've GENERALLY found having tested several UGL products. The summary, they ALL fell short of claims being made.

Personally Millard I honestly don't believe these assays are as informative as I had once hoped PRIMARILY bc the info provided is NOT actionable, IMO

However as you have indicated further details about product acquisition, source info,
etc may be made available in the near future.

Regs
Jim

Last edited:
Personally Millard I honestly don't believe these assays are as informative as I had hoped PRIMARILY bc the info provided is NOT actionable!

Of course, a single positive lab result has limited value and we should exercise caution and avoid overstating its significance as proof of quality products and UGLs. The only really actionable information would a negative lab result which would be a clear signal to avoid.

AnabolicLab has no control over the lab results and can't deliver specific results that will be "actionable".

See my last comment, bc the absence of source information creates the void I'm speaking of and it's obvious that void is HUGE!

Why is there such a difference bt the AAS being delivered and sold in the US compared to Eurpoe?

The obvious answer lies in THE SOURCE selling that particular product! For this to really make a difference for the average mate cycling AAS, they need to know who is selling legit products, otherwise how can this info be used by those in the US?

Thx
jim

Last edited:
However as you have indicated further details about product acquisition, source info,
etc may be made available in the near future.

See my last comment, bc the absence of source information creates the void I'm speaking of and it's obvious that void is HUGE!
I understand how the information could be useful to many consumers. Unfortunately, AnabolicLab is not attempting to answer the question:

"What specific internet resellers and steroid dealers should consumers choose to buy their steroids?"

Instead, it is focused on the following question:

"What is the quality and risks associated with products from the most widely-used manufacturers and underground labs?"

Just set up a $20 recurring payment. If every user of AAS on every forum did this the underground would change for the better over time. News of the site has spread to UK muscle already.

I understand how the information could be useful to many consumers. Unfortunately, AnabolicLab is not attempting to answer the question:

"What specific internet resellers and steroid dealers should consumers choose to buy their steroids?"

Instead, it is focused on the following question:

"What is the quality and risks associated with products from the most widely-used manufacturers and underground labs?"

Well in many ways, at least the first part is already known and these results help confirm it; it depends upon from WHO, WHAT and WHERE those products are purchased, and not necesarily "their manufacturer".

Last edited:
These labs all use verification codes to prevent countfeiting right? So wouldnt that mean it doesnt matter who you buy their gear from? Also I know pharmacom, geneza and balkan are moldovan. Are alpha pharma and eurochem from moldova too? Does anyone know if it is even actually against the law to run a steroid lab in Moldova?

These labs all use verification codes to prevent countfeiting right? So wouldnt that mean it doesnt matter who you buy their gear from? Also I know pharmacom, geneza and balkan are moldovan. Are alpha pharma and eurochem from moldova too? Does anyone know if it is even actually against the law to run a steroid lab in Moldova?
Alpha pharma is from india.

Is this data just quantative or is it also qualitive ( does it test for purity).

Making a purity determination is in many ways a non-sequitur for drugs dissolved in solvents.

That's bc many of what most consider impurities are either removed in the OIL/AAS extraction process or do NOT elute from the HPLC column.

Therefore what's left over can be any number of substances with polarities or molecular weights that allow detection thru the use of HPLC.

These substances are detected by the formation of spikes on the chromatograph paper.

These spikes are then compared to a STANDARD for each AAS.

This if T-E is suspected based on labeling a T-E std would be used.

This process is repeated for ANY substance one is in search of.

I know what many have observed on TV the forensic scientist is handed a vial and asked "find out what's in this vial"!

Well that''a made for the movie nonsense, lol!

Last edited:
Making a purity determination is in many ways a non-sequitur for drugs dissolved in solvents.

That's bc many of what most consider impurities are either removed in the OIL/AAS extraction process or do NOT elute from the HPLC column.

Therefore what's left over can be any number of substances with polarities or molecular weights that allow detection thru the use of HPLC.

These substances are detected by the formation of spikes on the chromatograph paper.

These spikes are then compared to a STANDARD for each AAS.

This if T-E is suspected based on labeling a T-E std would be used.

This process is repeated for ANY substance one is in search of.

I know what many have observed on TV the forensic scientist is handed a vial and asked "find out what's in this vial"!

Well that''a made for the movie nonsense, lol!

Here's the main question. How can Geneza be overdosed by 10% if numerous TT labs show its to be half or even 1/4 dosed compared to pharmaceutical preparations.

I highly doubt the entire world is against NAPS.

I also don't believe the would intentionally under dose their products; well at least for testosterone. Especially considering testosterone only cost $.5/g when bought in a kilo.

What's the reason for the confliction?

Here's the main question. How can Geneza be overdosed by 10% if numerous TT labs show its to be half or even 1/4 dosed compared to pharmaceutical preparations.

I highly doubt the entire world is against NAPS.

I also don't believe the would intentionally under dose their products; well at least for testosterone. Especially considering testosterone only cost $.5/g when bought in a kilo.

What's the reason for the confliction?
Genetics

I been trying trying find research on dose response of tota ltestosterone to test e. Unfortunately they mostly seem to be studying other things than what is the rule of thumb for weekly dose on tt. I dont remember seeing anything about individual variations of +50%. I did see something about peak levels occuring earlier than 24 hrs. But didnt somebody just post a blood test of geneza with tt in the 3000-4000 range?

There's people who get 4x on Watson. I've seen one person get 8x and another one get 4x on the same homebrew. I think the best thing to do is get a baseline of how YOU metabolize test and compare to yourself for the future.

Darius may be in Moldova but he has said many times the lab is in Asia.

I wish I could send this pharmacom Dbol in for testing. No way in hell they are 10 mg. 5 mg tops. I'll probably save one just in case the opportunity arises. I only have 4 left for tomorrow.

I know it's just one sample but I'm optimistic about the results. I see it like this.. These were 5 different vials and 5 tests. Had 5 different people done blood work on these vials how many people would say the results are pharma quality and not just dosed well, but overdosed? I haven't seen it. Most would say yada yada run of the mill average ugl test that's decent but not full strength. I'm really happy with this testing program, I can't wait to donate when I can and see it expand.