Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is great news, thanks Millard. Makes me question allot of what goes on with bloodwork. Just wish more people would get it. We all go crazy when we see one blood test that's not up to par

@Whoremoans My first time buying geneza I bought a ten pack of test e. Bloodwork came back as >1500 (didn't know about MC/LS) and I had decent gains but the PIP was horrendous. Limping for days. I was not impressed.

Haven't had any problems with their test c so far.

@Whoremoans My first time buying geneza I bought a ten pack of test e. Bloodwork came back as >1500 (didn't know about MC/LS) and I had decent gains but the PIP was horrendous. Limping for days. I was not impressed.

Well the right amount of hormone may be there but there's still a chance that lab conditions aren't up to par when it comes to cleanliness..

Damn dude, you had that experience with their test E, and bought more shit from them?

Well the right amount of hormone may be there but there's still a chance that lab conditions aren't up to par when it comes to cleanliness..

Definitely. Saving the leftover test e but when I do use it I'll be running it through a whatman and cutting it with a little GSO or MCT.

Damn dude, you had that experience with their test E, and bought more shit from them?

Yeah, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment.

Full disclosure:
They have a post on here saying anyone who doubted their products could order a four vial cycle of test e or c and they would send a refund for the order after bloodwork was posted.

After my run with the test e I wasn't very happy, but figured what the hell, ordered anonymously, and I'll be posting bloodwork in about 3 weeks.

Wow, that result is mind-blowing. Test 4 brands and all 4 come back dosed higher than their pharma equivalent labels?

Wow is all I can say. All dosages were on point. Millard, just a heads up, there's a typo on the pharmacon test e results. It says it was in 1ml amps but the picture of the actual product tested shows a 10ml bottle.

I'm a new member here from across the pond but I can see how valuable this testing is so as soon as I am at a computer I will be setting up recurring payments.

In an ideal world AAS would be legal to buy and we would all be buying pharma gear from our pharmacists, but this is the next best thing to kick the underground into shape, couldn't care less if sh1t I am running is tested, the overall benefit a project like this will bring to the body building community is astonishing. Absolutely great stuff!

Another interesting point to all of this is that there's no excuse for the suppliers not to do this. If Millard could figure it out, so can they

Another interesting point to all of this is that there's no excuse for the suppliers not to do this. If Millard could figure it out, so can they
I believe MB's competency level is much higher than our average sources around here, haha. But I know what you're trying to say.

Wholly shit! All samples exceeded label claims. WTF??? This changes everything. I would like to see the same labs randomly tested at random points in time to view consistency. Can you imagine the boost is sudden sales sources will be getting from these? As the world turns......

Millard,

Question: even if the the vials are accurately dosed with the proper hormone, is it possible that the hormone is of poor or inferior quality? Do these results speak to that?

Donated $100
I knew you would eventually get around to doing something like this @Millard Baker
Great job and a huge thanks for stepping up to the plate. I plan to donate again in a month or so, maybe in a couple weeks. I just wish I could do more. Once again thank you Sir for all your efforts.
By the way I just stumbled across this today and seen a donation pool has been setup. We need to spread the word across the board so others will know this is here now. Maybe that's already being done I'm not sure but I didn't see it very easily on tapatalk. Why isn't this a sticky?
BM
I am sorry it took so long. I am grateful for the confidence in me and your continued support.

Now that the website is live, I will start promoting it more aggressively in the days ahead. This will mean more stickies, more discussion, more creative (banners), etc. And of course, we would greatly appreciate any program evangelists on meso and across other AAS-related websites.

Wow, not what I expected at all. I hope they are sending the same stuff to the US!

Will the source be told of how the products were obtained. Was it via Darius (reseller) or basicstero?

I think millard said that he wouldn't disclosed source, so what do we do then? How do we know who is selective scamming or not?

Makes me feel a little better about my Prop and NPP that's on the way!

I assume these were obtained without the source knowing they were going to be tested

^^^^ At present the number of "middle men" between here and there may provide the best answer to that question F.

I can understand not revealing the actual person ordering which is completely fine by me. But knowing where it came from could clear up a lot of controversy of these "resellers" tampering with the original product

I guess, all we can do now is wait and see what millards next move is. I fully support the program, yet without disclosing the reseller doesn't do much. At least some of these labs integrity looks to be reestablish. I still hate balkan either way lmao.

Millard I known you won't say who sent in the vial but like to know.if pharmacom manageable.or darius

AnabolicLab.com is withholding the details about the specific sources for the samples to protect the confidentiality of our anonymous collection process.Disclosing the names of the sources/resellers will make it significantly more difficult to covertly and anonymously obtain products for future testing. It may give clues to our methods and give notice to future attempts at product acquisition. We never want the manufacturers, underground labs, authorized resellers and other sources to have a chance at knowing which products they ship out will be tested.

An important goal of AnabolicLab during the collection process was to take steps to ensure the chain of custody. In other words, we wanted to make sure that the products submitted for testing were the products actually produced by the stated manufacturers and underground labs.

The further out from the source and the more middlemen involved, the greater the chance that the product may be a counterfeit that wasn't produced by the stated manufacturer. This is a legitimate concern and it is one reason caution should be exercised in making conclusions based on a single lab result to all products in the marketplace that may bear the same label.

Determining if a manufacturer/UGL is accurately dosing their products is a huge challenge in itself. It can't be done with one lab test. It will require multiple and repeated lab tests over time.

Determining if any one of 10+ authorized resellers of a manufacturer/UGL are "selectively scamming" customers by sending out counterfeits is something that would be an even greater challenge that would require many, many more lab tests.

As of now, it is beyond the scope of this project.

For now, we are strictly focusing on scrutinizing manufacturers/labs and not individual sources/resellers.

Furthermore, if an authorized reseller is selling counterfeit products, we believe it is the job of the manufacturer/UGL to monitor and guarantee its brand. In the case of poor lab results, the manufacturer/UGL will have an opportunity to respond and explain the results. And if they want to blame a rogue authorized reseller, we will publicly note this response.

@Millard Baker, first of all, thanks for getting this accomplished! Am I wrong to assume the raw data/chromatograms report will show and identify any other components of the sample?

Correct. These comments from my correspondence with Simec may provide answers as well especially the portion I emphasized.

"Generally, with our HPLC-methods we see most of the other / similar steroids during an analyses... It is just not always possible to clearly identify the other substances, for this we would either have to perform additional analyses runs, or (expensive) HPLC-MS analyses... If we see a hint for another or a second/third/… compound in a steroid analyses, we always report this as additional information. But as I wrote above, you never can be sure to find all..."