Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you were one of these labs and you were thinking about how to make the most money long term do you think the best answer would be to cut all your drugs to cut down on costs and hope your customers cant tell the difference? Its entirely possible they are able to sell full strength test and still enjoy healthy profit margins.

Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction

http://anaboliclab.com

A couple of notes:

(1) I recommend registering for the site for unrestricted downloads of the PDF reports. If you don't, you will be prompted to enter your email address for every report.

(2) We've posted the 5 reports for "testosterone enanthate" steroid products. The remaining 12 reports for nandrolone decanoate, boldenone undecylenate and trenbolone acetate will be posted over the next 12 days.

(3) The summary report is the only report for each product that is currently available. The raw data/chromatograms will be posted as soon as the lab scans them and forwards them to us.

Please provide feedback.

is this your site? @Millard Baker

This still doesn't explain the bad blood tests. The verdict on pharmacom is still out but isn't Geneza well known to be underdosed? Please correct me if I'm wrong. In that case, there is some discrepancy between those blood tests and these results which makes me question the source. It would be nice to have batch numbers and the source of the samples.

This still doesn't explain the bad blood tests. The verdict on pharmacom is still out but isn't Geneza well known to be underdosed? Please correct me if I'm wrong. In that case, there is some discrepancy between those blood tests and these results which makes me question the source. It would be nice to have batch numbers and the source of the samples.
Genetics

Millard I known you won't say who sent in the vial but like to know.if pharmacom manageable.or darius

Subbed. Definitely makes me feel better about my pharmacom test E.

Really looking forward to seeing the other pharmacom tests ! Hopefully test p, deca, and npp are included

There are many factors which could affect blood tests:

Injection frequency, dose, injection location, time between pins and blood sample given, how many weeks into the cycle you were, your total blood volume in your body, etc. It's impossible for everyone to keep track of all these variables. Hell there are even reverse scammers out there who say they're using 600mg a week and have bloods showing 1500ng/dl but in actuality they're pinning 100mg a week or something. Finally, underdosed according to who? According to the 7-10x rule or something else?