Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were all OVERdosed...? Hmm. o_O Definitely not what I expected.

Either way, thanks so much for this. Curious to see the next round of results!

I think millard said that he wouldn't disclosed source, so what do we do then? How do we know who is selective scamming or not?

I can understand not revealing the actual person ordering which is completely fine by me. But knowing where it came from could clear up a lot of controversy of these "resellers" tampering with the original product

Even when i use the password they gave me it says its the wrong password and then send me to some color coded scheme and asks me to give some biographic info about myself that can be seen on face book. Im so frustrated rt know. And i cant re register cause it says i already am[emoji35]

Very good question!!
I can understand not revealing the actual person ordering which is completely fine by me. But knowing where it came from could clear up a lot of controversy of these "resellers" tampering with the original product
That's the problem. We don't.

I guess, all we can do now is wait and see what millards next move is. I fully support the program, yet without disclosing the reseller doesn't do much. At least some of these labs integrity looks to be reestablish. I still hate balkan either way lmao.

So for those of you able to access the site what were the results on all but pharmacom, those i was able to see.

Even when i use the password they gave me it says its the wrong password and then send me to some color coded scheme and asks me to give some biographic info about myself that can be seen on face book. Im so frustrated rt know. And i cant re register cause it says i already am[emoji35]

Just scroll to the bottom a hit update, pretty easy

@Millard Baker, first of all, thanks for getting this accomplished! Am I wrong to assume the raw data/chromatograms report will show and identify any other components of the sample?

@Millard Baker, thank you for the results. I'm a little confused because poorly versed in this. It turns out that this is a good numbers? Or it is necessary to pay attention to other tests?

@Millard Baker, thank you for the results. I'm a little confused because poorly versed in this. It turns out that this is a good numbers? Or it is necessary to pay attention to other tests?
Pay attention to the other compounds. Compounds like primo (being tested this round) are most commonly faked. I imagine the primo results will be posted last :)

Humm well that answered the question if all pharacom is bunk I guess. Now just send me all the leftovers from the test-e.;)