Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see the Pharmacom tren looks very close to properly dosed as well. This makes me hopeful but also confused. Not the results I was expecting to see from these labs. Great work here for the community.

I see the Pharmacom tren looks very close to properly dosed as well. This makes me hopeful but also confused. Not the results I was expecting to see from these labs. Great work here for the community.
Love to see some primo, especially pharmacom's 200mg/ml primo. I expect everyone's test and tren to be decent.
I expect some different results when (if?) the more exotic, expensive raw based stuff gets tested (primo, halo, mast, var).

So far the UGL picked aren't surprising. Some of the more recognized, large volume international UGL. What about sciroxx?

Yea at this point I didnt really expect anything to be decent. Or at least no where near these results. Small sample size but still looks like all hope is not lost. I am not jumping to order any of this stuff, but have some of it on hand so makes me think maybe it is decent.

This is 1 Vial from 1 source. Every body needs to remember this is just a sample. Over the long haul this will give us a better idea of what we are dealing with. But right now these dont mean much. Pharmacon said they produce new batches every 2 weeks. This could have been tren produced 3 months ago and what they are putting out now is complete crap.

Millard,

Are the samples also being checked for bacterial/biological contamination? I tend to think of infection as being one of the biggest lists of injecting black market drug. Whether the samples are sterile and free of contamination is probably just as important to know as whether or not the provider is being honest about the active ingredient and its concentration.

Millard,

Are the samples also being checked for bacterial/biological contamination? I tend to think of infection as being one of the biggest lists of injecting black market drug. Whether the samples are sterile and free of contamination is probably just as important to know as whether or not the provider is being honest about the active ingredient and its concentration.
AnabolicLab will start limited microbiological testing (TAMC) on some products in the very near future. We'd like to add the testing to every sample but it adds an additional $85 to the cost. As resources permit, we will do more and more TAMC tests.

Glad to hear it! Hopefully folks continue to be generous with the donations, and more people start donating as word gets out to other boards. The more comprehensive the testing, the better.

Millard,
do these tests search for cross contamination? For instance, if my test e is laced with another drug? I.e. tren, clen, cocaine? (Actually saw a thread where someone claimed they tested their test and all it had in it was a female hormone and cocaine. Female hormone made them retain water and bloat and cocaine made them "feel" like the drug was working.) I know this isn't the case with the brands you have tested so far, just wondering if anything else is in there and do your tests only test for the substance on the label?

Millard,
do these tests search for cross contamination? For instance, if my test e is laced with another drug? I.e. tren, clen, cocaine? (Actually saw a thread where someone claimed they tested their test and all it had in it was a female hormone and cocaine. Female hormone made them retain water and bloat and cocaine made them "feel" like the drug was working.) I know this isn't the case with the brands you have tested so far, just wondering if anything else is in there and do your tests only test for the substance on the label?

The lab will always report if they see a hint of another second, third, etc. compound but unless they are looking for specific substances they won't be able to find them all. This would require additional analyses (and costs).

The lab will always report if they see a hint of another second, third, etc. compound but unless they are looking for specific substances they won't be able to find them all. This would require additional analyses (and costs).

Millard,
The reason I asked is because
I purchased pharmacom test c 250mg to supplement my TRT. I ran it one week in place of my pharmacy test. And while I did experience the usually positive side effects, (acne, hunger increase, libido) I also experience negative sides I have never had in almost 2 years of TRT. On day 4, 5,and 6 I had rapid resting heart rate over 100 beats per minute. Normal is 70-80 for me. These attacks lasted for hours. I tested myself at my local CVS and blood pressure was fine. Heart was pounding out my chest. After 3 days of this I had enough and injected my pharmacy test again. No sides since. The codes checked out on their website so I know it was legit. I wonder if it was test c but it was laced with or contaminated with another substance/stimulant. Maybe it was that all in my head? Scared me though.

WOW! I remember when this was just an idea. Glad the vision is being brought into fruition. @Millard Baker you are a true visionary, thank you for all that you do for us. Has there been any marketing of the GoFundMe page on the other boards? Just wondering because we can't be the only gearheads out there who appreciate this.

Next paycheck I will donate what I can.

Makes you look back on all the thousands and thousands of people talking trash about sources that didn't know what the heck they were talking about...speculations at best is what they had, never concrete evidence..
Well one of our members got geneza tren and the shit looked like motor oil. Would you pin that?
It still had a flip top on it. Most of these new labs send shit out with no vacuum in the bottle. How would i know it the seal is working. No vacuum mean air gets in and so can bacteria. Thats not cool at all.

Love to see some primo, especially pharmacom's 200mg/ml primo. I expect everyone's test and tren to be decent.
I expect some different results when (if?) the more exotic, expensive raw based stuff gets tested (primo, halo, mast, var).

So far the UGL picked aren't surprising. Some of the more recognized, large volume international UGL. What about sciroxx?
Sciroxx "k" is another guy who sends un-vacuumed Vials and some are missing a few mls. If you by in quantity he throws a few bunk vials to make more cash. I have experienced this my self with this guy. At the least roy will send you a full vial. It may or may hnot be underdosed but you get your full ammount of mls. But i have to thank him for making me see what this game is all about.

I agree like what other compound, heavy irons or bacteria is in the vial. This is more important to me.
I'm hoping the people that want all the different things testing realize their is a cost for those additional tests and are donating accordingly

I'm hoping the people that want all the different things testing realize their is a cost for those additional tests and are donating accordingly
Yes i am but as i already said i will donate next week. The data should already be there. Its not like theres a second test to be made.It should show all the compounds in the sample.

No problem, and I totally understand what you're wanting. Just gonna take time