Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Touchdown on my order. T/A was 12 days from payment.
Attaching photos of the MT2 I ordered. Unfortunately the vials are clearly not filled with the same amount of powder (far left is looks very overdosed)
Don’t wanna give myself nausea— so this will be tricky.
Stopper quality is not bad. I’ll leave another update if it works.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
Attaching photos of the MT2 I ordered. Unfortunately the vials are clearly not filled with the same amount of powder (far left is looks very overdosed)

Look closely, the "puck" got knocked loose and it's just sitting higher. The powder coating the sides makes it look like it's filled from the bottom but you can see through it a bit.

Don't let the size of the puck fool you that is mostly filler. If it was only 10mg of active ingredient it would look like nothing in the vial.

lol jano is def made in Microsoft office....whats ur point?
This looks like it was made using Microsoft office lol. This holds zero weight to the rest of the forum. There isn't even a company name to go with the made up "coa"

Microsoft office Lol. It's even worse then the Chinese HPLC reports.

Guys, official USA government documents, fortune500 companies official material and many other very important pieces of information are produced with Microsoft office.

What would you use to write your report? Notepad?

Jano has the actual HPLC data and charts and all that but most people don’t understand that stuff. What’s easy to understand is the point blank BLUF information that you want.

Guys, official USA government documents, fortune500 companies official material and many other very important pieces of information are produced with Microsoft office.

What would you use to write your report? Notepad?

Jano has the actual HPLC data and charts and all that but most people don’t understand that stuff. What’s easy to understand is the point blank BLUF information that you want.

The nuance of "Microsoft Office" being synonymous with "unprofessional, homemade" is lost on this guy. He's clinically incapable of making indirect connections.

This thread is filled with gear heads who “know it all” mixed with people who go off “feels” GET IT FUCKING TESTED OR AS SIGMA SAY THEY ARE SENDING SHIT TONS OF OF AAS/PEP off to Jano along with THESE “shipping experts” and people arguing over who is smarter. Fuck it’s annoying, I purchased items and it came quickly, professionally packaged, excellent customer service, and great prices… this shit is annoying reading all these grown men crying about who’s smarter, everyone’s packs have touched down, a few mistakes but they corrected it and made the customer happy, you’re dumb if you bought the 94% gh and then want to bitch about not having “feels” they are busting they’re ass to get everything tested for all you dudes crying over testing and having multiple re test to satisfy US, I’ve ordered twice from them and have zero complaints, nova has been excellent and yes I’d love to have everything tested at 100% but god damn they sure are bending over backwards for all you to make it right, and get the business up in running properly. I just wanted to read some stuff but it’s literally 49 pages of men saying their the expert and nobody else’s opinion is valid, ITS Chinese UGL drop shipping that just starting up and doing a lot to please us gear heads, if it ain’t useful or factual stop posting your god damn bro science opinions or who’s dicks bigger because you’ve been doing this the longest.
IP 2mg is making me sleep good, INJ Superdrol 50 is pumping me up, test 250 Is overdosed and cheap AF, Tirzepatide 5mg made me not want to eat for shit, FUCK IM JUST LOOKING FOR MORE TESTING BJT GOTTA READ YALLS CRYING ASS FUCKING POST, Do you have a degree in chemistry or you just an addict bitching about nothing… SIGMA AUDLEY THANKS FOR GETTING MY GEAR HEAR SAFELY WITHOUT CUSTOMS ISSUES AND WITNIN 14 days… stfu please I get it harm reduction and all that but really yall want the cheapest shit with zero issues, make jt
Ur damn self and deal with all these asshole conceded know it all drug addicts
Ur damn self and see how well you do….

This thread is filled with gear heads who “know it all” mixed with people who go off “feels” GET IT FUCKING TESTED OR AS SIGMA SAY THEY ARE SENDING SHIT TONS OF OF AAS/PEP off to Jano along with THESE “shipping experts” and people arguing over who is smarter. Fuck it’s annoying, I purchased items and it came quickly, professionally packaged, excellent customer service, and great prices… this shit is annoying reading all these grown men crying about who’s smarter, everyone’s packs have touched down, a few mistakes but they corrected it and made the customer happy, you’re dumb if you bought the 94% gh and then want to bitch about not having “feels” they are busting they’re ass to get everything tested for all you dudes crying over testing and having multiple re test to satisfy US, I’ve ordered twice from them and have zero complaints, nova has been excellent and yes I’d love to have everything tested at 100% but god damn they sure are bending over backwards for all you to make it right, and get the business up in running properly. I just wanted to read some stuff but it’s literally 49 pages of men saying their the expert and nobody else’s opinion is valid, ITS Chinese UGL drop shipping that just starting up and doing a lot to please us gear heads, if it ain’t useful or factual stop posting your god damn bro science opinions or who’s dicks bigger because you’ve been doing this the longest.
IP 2mg is making me sleep good, INJ Superdrol 50 is pumping me up, test 250 Is overdosed and cheap AF, Tirzepatide 5mg made me not want to eat for shit, FUCK IM JUST LOOKING FOR MORE TESTING BJT GOTTA READ YALLS CRYING ASS FUCKING POST, Do you have a degree in chemistry or you just an addict bitching about nothing… SIGMA AUDLEY THANKS FOR GETTING MY GEAR HEAR SAFELY WITHOUT CUSTOMS ISSUES AND WITNIN 14 days… stfu please I get it harm reduction and all that but really yall want the cheapest shit with zero issues, make jt
You shouldnt use the Lords name in vein brother!! I hope you get to feeling better. I cant help but feel bad for you and wonder how you can deal with real life issues if this is how you react to some simpleton stuff. I mean you just through a little girl fit! Peace dawg

Ok

Yes

u need some blood pressure meds bro

Friends thank you very much for your recognition of us, we are trying to do our own, we will use time and product services to prove ourselves, we will spend half a year to test all our products, I believe we will do better.

Friends thank you very much for your recognition of us, we are trying to do our own, we will use time and product services to prove ourselves, we will spend half a year to test all our products, I believe we will do better.
Maybe send the guy some 5 free ai tabs on next order, I think his estrogen is high or your tren is just potent or overdosed lol.

They are busting they’re ass to get everything tested for all you dudes crying over testing

but god damn they sure are bending over backwards for all you to make it right

and doing a lot to please us gear heads

Like it's some kind of charity work

or who’s dicks bigger because you’ve been doing this the longest.

I saw the thread about the most shredded Meso member.
I missed this one.
Why did I miss this one?
Where is it?

stfu please I get it harm reduction and all that but really yall want the cheapest shit with zero issues,
Dude's got standards, let’s make this clear y'all

Meltdown….go back to your glass bbq meth head