Simo’s Log. Pharmastar GH and Pharmacom Gear review

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Simobbuilder, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Sure, thanks mate, slin is just for glycemia post gh, it's only few iu

DrDylan and penche like this.
  2. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

He didn't respect me, just being subscribed years ago doesn't allow him to be a dick and talk to me like that

DrDylan likes this.
  3. Havah

Havah Member

Hope you ll get the results you re expecting because to be honest you re really paying the full price for every lb of muscle as far as health goes

I really advise you to be a bit more humble and not start insulting members

So far you re just a youngster abusing gear with little to show for it, and you ll find out that you have A LOT to learn from people here - as most of what you said on french forum is at best unprecise, if not straight up wrong

Take care

The Terminator likes this.
  4. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

respect is something you earn here at meso its not a given, why should he respect you? you came on here like a arrogant 22 yr old know it all kid. slow down pay your dues and you will get the respect you want.

MindlessWork, Robfromga and Morefyah like this.
  5. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

I am not here for sucking dick, or getting advices, don't expecting something from anyone, i am just sharing my cycle.. I am rarely present here.. So okay thanks for your very useful comments..

DrDylan likes this.
  6. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

you did not come here for any advice because your know more than any of us.
    like you said you only came here to share your cycle with us, well kid we don't need you to share your knowledge with us 90% of us know more than you ever will.

Toni72 and MindlessWork like this.
  7. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Good to know, if you are not interested, go away as simple as that

DrDylan likes this.
  8. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

I was also going to ask are you a shill for Pharmacom? your first post looks like a pharmacom advertisement.

9. Zarioh

Zarioh Member

Wouldnt adding masterone be a good idea since you do deca+dbol? will free up some test and help with the 19nor+estro sides?

10. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Lol no i used several labs before and my gh is pharmastar, i use the cheapest gear and legit ofc

11. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

I've never used masteron and it's expensive maybe it can be a good idea but i think arimidex will do the job with estro

12. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Might want to check yourself here.. you said you been here for years but your join date is July 2018.. we gonna tell Yiu things you don’t want to hear because it’s harm reduction.. good luck

13. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Where did i said i've been here for years?

14. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Post #22 says you’ve been subscribed for years
    Scratched that I caught it ..

15. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Talking about him not me, i am new here

16. Mac37601

Mac37601 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Anyone ever used pharmacoms cabergoline products, or sun pharma cabergoline?

Simobbuilder likes this.
  17. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

We need to listen to him he is a genius.

Watch "Wile E Coyote, Super Genius" on YouTube

18. Havah

Havah Member

No one will because on this forum people are enlighted and wont use carbergoline for a slightly-over-the-norm prolactine of no clinical signifiance

19. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What the fucks going on in here.

20. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You could and should easily achieve your look, at 22 Natty . That's not an impressive pic. That's a pretty heavy cycle . You don't have the results to warrant a run like that, at 22 . Your comments tell the rest of the story . Good luck, you're going to fuck your self.

egonormical1010 and ironwill1951 like this.