Simo’s Log. Pharmastar GH and Pharmacom Gear review

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Simobbuilder, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Give him a brain

2. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Lol you say me its reckless to use grams of gear that young. All competitors even on 70s they used boatload of roids and today all use grams of gear. Also why to judge us you're on your 50s 60s doing the same dumb thing we do at our 20s. Blasting a decade from 20s to your 30s your body has a chance to recover for the rest of your life. Blasting a decade from 50s to 60s you asking for trouble.

Simobbuilder likes this.
  3. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Please cite the science backing up what you just said.

Morefyah and AlwaysHungry like this.
  4. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Common sense

Simobbuilder likes this.
  5. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Did you goto medical school? Just trying to get a baseline from where you get this great knowledge and can make sweeping assumptions .

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

would you mind posting a pic?
    I would like to see your gains with grams of gear.

AlwaysHungry likes this.
  7. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Is on another thread not to long ago. Lol what grams of gear? 1.7 grams is high?

Simobbuilder likes this.
  8. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Talking about mg is just stupid because they don't mean anything, you can be on 14 mg of methyltrienone and get fucked up more than 1 g of eq or test which is light. Only Dumb people sum milligrams

AlwaysHungry likes this.
  9. Bro get your caber on ReliableRx Ive never had a problem with it

Simobbuilder likes this.
  10. THis shit gotta outta hand real quick. WHy cant we all be friends? lol

Simobbuilder likes this.
  11. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Week 6

IMG_20190307_185332.jpg

12. RonnyZ

RonnyZ Member

You look good for only around 2 years training dude. Better thatn 98% of humans probably. Once you shred down you will look great. Cardio and a lot of water. I think once you post a pic anything but contest shredded you are asking for the bad comments. Don't sweat that at all.

I am using that PS GH too, and was on Genos for about 8 months prior. First kit of Startropin gave good sides like genos, but I didn't get blood tested recently. I am doubling my dose on the PS GH to 12iu/day. This ned 240iu kit has pink tops, what are yours? I think I had blue first kit. Also I am 47 and TRT and don't give a fuck what anyone else's age is. We all have our own reasons, goals, sports careers, etc. Cheers guys.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    VaDImadi and Simobbuilder like this.
  13. Simobbuilder

Simobbuilder Member

Thanks bro i appreciate, i was on the blue kits