SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Only junk is your OUTRAGEOUS PRICING. YOURE A RIPOFF!

More JUNK for you to choke on..
you sound like my deadbeat ass dad who thinks he's getting a point across when he's really just being an asshole and looking stupid. grow up brah its blatantly obvious how miserable u are. retard. no one cares what packs you got if your a fucking asshole. even if you have better deals i would never trust you. fuck off. tpb-trailer-park-boys.gif

Pack ordered at night on 1/18 and shipped out 1/19 &she landed 1/22. First thing I noticed was actual thought was put into the return addy. Interior was smart as fuck as well not gonna say specifics for opsec sake but super smart. (Fuck tha feds homie).. aaand last but not least communication was obviously 10/10. Product is yet to be tried will update once I try and feel it.
Thnx.

Pack ordered at night on 1/18 and shipped out 1/19 &she landed 1/22. First thing I noticed was actual thought was put into the return addy. Interior was smart as fuck as well not gonna say specifics for opsec sake but super smart. (Fuck tha feds homie).. aaand last but not least communication was obviously 10/10. Product is yet to be tried will update once I try and feel it.
Thnx.
0E90488C-F89C-4CF2-97C8-0FA305258B15.gif

anyone with experience wanna give me a heads up on how long i should wait to expect to feel different with caber if my levels were 32 please thanks
These are my bloods. I was taking 0.25mg twice a week while running Deca and obliterated mine. Don’t go crazy with it.
0C9BDB03-C101-4BF2-B6EE-6F705674571E.jpeg

These are my bloods. I was taking 0.25mg twice a week while running Deca and obliterated mine. Don’t go crazy with it.
thx a lot for posting that. so i shouldnt be expecting immediate results like tonight if i took it earlier today right itll take a few days? i know guys are gonna clown me for asking this but im just excited.. lol

thx a lot for posting that. so i shouldnt be expecting immediate results like tonight if i took it earlier today right itll take a few days? i know guys are gonna clown me for asking this but im just excited.. lol
Couldn’t tell you bro honestly. My pre bloodwork I think I was around the 14 range? Those bloods are from week 6 of my cycle. I didn’t have the same symptoms you were mentioning tho. Sex drive was insane, no issue with getting an erection, the only issue I had was I was taking like 15 minutes to nut. My endo said it’s no big deal just stop taking the caber.

Sponsors