SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

I would take prami instead.. less sides for me at least plus raises GH and gives me constant boner.. twice a week at .250 mcg or .500 mcg if you can handle without nausea. Plus at that does a bottle of 90 tabs will last you 6 months…

Pramipexole needs to be taken every day. I take 1.5 mg and never had any side effects because I divide the dose throughout the day.

Pramipexole needs to be taken every day. I take 1.5 mg and never had any side effects because I divide the dose throughout the day.
Damn.. I take 500 mcg Monday and Thursday and have to take before bed or I get nauseous.. But that 1mg a week works great for me. Boosts mood as well. I could never take 1.5 mg in a day..

Damn.. I take 500 mcg Monday and Thursday and have to take before bed or I get nauseous.. But that 1mg a week works great for me. Boosts mood as well. I could never take 1.5 mg in a day..
Yup. I had Pharma prami. Took it twice and said yep fuck this. The nausea sucks.

I would take prami instead.. less sides for me at least plus raises GH and gives me constant boner.. twice a week at .250 mcg or .500 mcg if you can handle without nausea. Plus at that does a bottle of 90 tabs will last you 6 months…
will check it out, thanks
Honestly, it depends on alot of factors.
I had it tested twice though and months apart and almost the exact same reading of 31 (4-15)

Unfortunately no. I raised my minimum because I planned on going private. I’d much rather keep my volume down so I can keep the T/A quick.

bitch, your volume is down. Domestic buyers aren't paying your ripoff pricing.
Of course your T/A is quick, with a few orders a week. Noobs don't know any better, and don't realize that $13 for an amp of test is pretty much fucking you, without saying it. Tiromel T3 costs me $5/box, Ill sell it all day long for $30. What are you selling it for? lol..

Ill bet you don't even realize that Aspen Sustanon costs more then Bayer Rimo.. Post up your recent tests results for Rotex Medica(Pan Pharma)..

Over 70k members on Meso and not a single person gives a fuck. Amazing.

You sound like a desperate crackhead. And no, that’s not the batch I’m selling. So you admitted your dealer sold you bunk shit and you don’t have time to be on here to take care of customer concerns. I bet guys are chomping at the bit to order from you.

Lmao at me needing to sell drugs to get by. Check the lab testing section and you’ll see money is the least of my concerns sweetheart.
Hey jerkoff, I test ALL amps before buying bulk. I aint stupid. Ive been doing this why you were still sucking milk out of your mommas titties. Rotex Medica are junk, I will never carry them. And your bayer rimo are also junk. At least mine come with boxes. Buyer beware, never purchase bayer primo without boxes. 100% certain, they are knockoffs or counterfeits.

And yea, Ive had some of the 70,000 members contact me. And go figure, some have said you're a ripoff. I aint afraid to speak my mind.

Don't need to check lab testing, you'll be out of business soon.. Peace!

Hey jerkoff, I test ALL amps before buying bulk. I aint stupid. Ive been doing this why you were still sucking milk out of your mommas titties. Rotex Medica are junk, I will never carry them. And your bayer rimo are also junk. At least mine come with boxes. Buyer beware, never purchase bayer primo without boxes. 100% certain, they are knockoffs or counterfeits.

And yea, Ive had some of the 70,000 members contact me. And go figure, some have said you're a ripoff. I aint afraid to speak my mind.

Bro get back to work.

C674CCA8-6998-4E1F-8DB1-36B91FFD4B4F.png5858081E-DDBC-46B1-B05A-C0F13EB38422.png110F89D7-FC7B-4FCC-A247-1065A7BF5843.png
Looks like the only “junk” is the shit your dealer sells you. We’re all still patiently waiting for you to “take out the UGLs” as you mentioned when you joined.

His rimos not only come in boxes, when I ordered 20 he sent the entire unopened brick, just like they come from Bayer when the pharmacies order them.

I almost never engage people like you, but if you're trying to hurt Skanks business/rep, it's having the opposite effect. All potential customers see is your inability to articulate valid points and all of Skanks current customers vouching for him in response. That doesn't hurt his rep, it benefits it. So keep going if your goal is to help Skank pick up more business. Although I'm sure he and all of us would prefer you find something else to do with your time.

His rimos not only come in boxes, when I ordered 20 he sent the entire unopened brick, just like they come from Bayer when the pharmacies order them.

I almost never engage people like you, but if you're trying to hurt Skanks business/rep, it's having the opposite effect. All potential customers see is your inability to articulate valid points and all of Skanks current customers vouching for him in response. That doesn't hurt his rep, it benefits it. So keep going if your goal is to help Skank pick up more business. Although I'm sure he and all of us would prefer you find something else to do with your time.
C7399DCE-CB6D-4509-930A-D327DBF298A4.jpeg
More coming in this week ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts