SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

I assume oral AAS are gone, or to be restocked?
Anapolon is gone (well it’s available but price gouged) and I’m working on British Dispensary but my 2 guys are having trouble getting them. Thailand doesn’t ship during CNY either.

And now to post what I originally came here to post: another successful transaction with Skank. Shipping time to my door, two business days. Reliable as always.

Got a bunch of the Aspen Sustanon which has been working very well for me. Got some of the Onandren or Omnadren or whatever that Sustenon clone is called as I was told they use a different oil than Aspen. And with the Aspen I'm still having a slight problem with a painful lump being left behind. Considering I pin 2ml at a time it's a pretty big lump. So far I've pinned the Onandren twice with almost zero residual pain so I wonder if there's something about the oil used in the Aspen my body just doesn't like. Depending on availability I might switch completely over to the Onandren.

But just to make it clear I'm still perfectly okay with the Aspen, and I've bought a bunch of it from Skank. It works. It also tends to run more like 2.25 to 2.5 ml to the ampule rather than just 2.0 so that's a bit of a bonus. I'll keep using it if that's what's available. The soreness is a small nuisance and nothing like the agony I was getting from using UGL gear before. Others probably won't have any issue with it at all.

I also got some of the generic Chinese HcG but haven't pinned any yet. I need to find a local source of plain ol' bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it before I can do that. Once I've tried it for a couple weeks I'll report here how well it works.

Anyone know of any locally (USA) available OTC source of bacteriostatic water? Or should I go ahead and mail order some?
The reason you're getting a reaction with the Aspen is because it's made with arachis oil (refined peanut oil) which causes a shitload of systemic inflammation. I recommend using a different brand.

The reason you're getting a reaction with the Aspen is because it's made with arachis oil (refined peanut oil) which causes a shitload of systemic inflammation. I recommend using a different brand.
You watch too much YouTube. That guy Steve came up with that too make a name for himself. Maybe EO and some of the solvents have issues for some but I’m sure arachis oil is fine. Omnadren and aspen have The same oil and they are the most commonly prescribed trt products in the world. Aspen has more bite because they use much more alcohol than omnadren. It only causes pip the first few injections then you get use to it. Btw, for those looking for real human grade pharmacy test omnadren and aspens are the easiest to obtain legitimately in my opinion. A lot of the test e like Testoviron or aburaihan for example can be found but it’s a much riskier buy in my experience.

You watch too much YouTube. That guy Steve came up with that too make a name for himself. Maybe EO and some of the solvents have issues for some but I’m sure arachis oil is fine. Omnadren and aspen have The same oil and they are the most commonly prescribed trt products in the world. Aspen has more bite because they use much more alcohol than omnadren. It only causes pip the first few injections then you get use to it. Btw, for those looking for real human grade pharmacy test omnadren and aspens are the easiest to obtain legitimately in my opinion. A lot of the test e like Testoviron or aburaihan for example can be found but it’s a much riskier buy in my experience.
Only commenting to say Steve is a fucking retard. He's so dumb. YouTubers are the worst.

Checking if pg 1 prices are valid, closest I've come to real pharma Sust was Ttokkyo back in the day, (like 1999) wanna see the difference. Thanks skank!
Haven't seen that name in a long time! You have been around awhile! Tokkyo!!

Haven't seen that name in a long time! You have been around awhile! Tokkyo!!
Yep, almost qualify for a Masters competition. Been lifting quite some time, more natty than supplemented until I hit a plateau that was impossible to get past. Then natty again for years, then a cycle of enanthate only with no PCT fucked me up along with unrelated injuries. So here I am again! Smarter now also.

Got a bunch of the Aspen Sustanon which has been working very well for me.....
And with the Aspen I'm still having a slight problem with a painful lump being left behind.
That's a great demo of how different people react very different from each other, upon receipt of Aspen, I pinned into my bicep to test for adverse reactions. None whatsoever here with 1mg. Smooth, clean, and got the reaction I was looking for.

Now for a review of Skank - great communication, lightning fast t/a, a day earlier than promised even. The stealth was incredible from looking at the very secure box, won't go into what aspect, but if every source was to be as inventive I'd sleep better at night lol. Overall great experience, only disappointment is the lack of stock for now. Very happy that I took the plunge, regret that I didn't earlier. Come back Skank!

Sadly get trt through Royal right now which said to just keep taking the gonadorelin until the next shipment...like that is gonna do shit lol. Cancelling them next month and looking for a better place or just get it myself.
You can ask royal medical for HCG. They like to push their Test C infused with Arimidex and Gonadorelin but i told them fuck that and to send me HCG, Test Cyp, Arimidex(Pills) and you can also pay extra so they can send you a new test cyp vial, I think i know who you spoke to and thats why they told you no, Ask to make an appointment with the doc and explain the situation to him. If you say “I’ll pay” they’ll send it out.

You're right that they're the easiest to obtain and they definitely can work well for some (most) people. If they don't cause issues then keep using it, sounds like a good solution.

But for other people like me, it makes a big difference to use a carrier oil that agrees with me (doesn't cause inflammation), and that's why I prefer castor, sesame, and grapeseed oils in that order.

MCT and Mig840 are the ones I really have to stay away from. Gigantic lumps every time.

Anyway my advice still stands for that guy. If he can get some pharma test with a carrier that doesn't cause issues, I don't see why not. Even if it costs more.

I understand where @biggerben69 is coming from. He is an OG and has been well respected in this community for a long time.

Although I think @SkankHunt has been a very standup member and has helped this community tremendously with all the testing he has done, my first thought when I heard he had these coming from Portugal was sandra and all the other old sources that have been selling these fakes.

I also have seen @Mcflyfast being helpful to our community. But I think if y'all have some irrefutable proof that what skank has is real, it would be good to show it to Ben if it's not something that would be okay to post in the open.

It could only help business if y'all are correct. I honestly feel that not being willing to show proof raises more questions and isn't a good look.

I'm not saying that it isn't possible that he has real pharma gear but it is more probable that they are "working replicas" based on the history of this game. The burden of proof is generally on the source...I'd love for you to prove all of us that have doubts wrong.

Sandra is selling fakes? Oh brother :(
Were they tested?
No wonder she has an unlimited supply

Sponsors

Latest posts