SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Anapolon is gone (well it’s available but price gouged) and I’m working on British Dispensary but my 2 guys are having trouble getting them. Thailand doesn’t ship during CNY either.
Be interesting to see lab tests on British dispensary nowadays, especially the 5mg,10mg,15mg Anabol’s

Didn't Mr. Hunt already test those?
i'm almost sure he did. Check the lab testing section.

Edit: Found this. There's also one for Androlic and Azolol in that section too.

Another member tested the 5mg too. Good results all around.
Be interesting to see lab tests on British dispensary nowadays, especially the 5mg,10mg,15mg Anabol’s
I’ll have some androlics by next week.

24hreup has the 5 mg for 1000 tabs -220 USA- anyone have a clue if they are worth it??
I just scooped all the androlics from 24hr yesterday. The price is a little high but guys from my gym are asking for them. For what I was selling the Anapolon at these are the same price. 100 tabs for 220 or 100 tabs for 225 with anapolons.

There’s definitely cheaper dbol but I love British Dispensary. You can see his thread and I’m constantly asking him about them lol. I’d stay away from the blue hearts tho, not sure if March fixed that issue yet.

I just scooped all the androlics from 24hr yesterday. The price is a little high but guys from my gym are asking for them. For what I was selling the Anapolon at these are the same price. 100 tabs for 220 or 100 tabs for 225 with anapolons.

There’s definitely cheaper dbol but I love British Dispensary. You can see his thread and I’m constantly asking him about them lol. I’d stay away from the blue hearts tho, not sure if March fixed that issue yet.
Yeah something old school about pink hearts

I’m going to give you a free business lesson. Take notes, this way you won’t have to work 80 hours a week.

*24hreup is selling Arimidex domestic for $110

*Drugsgesr is selling Arimidex domestic for $110

*Domestic-Supply is selling Arimidex domestic for $110

*RoidBazaar is selling Arimidex domestic for $85

*Steroidfy is selling Arimidex INTL for $87

*Napsgear is selling Arimidex INTL for $70

Now do you see the common issue here? We’re not inept like yourself. You’re risking felonies to make a tiny profit. I know I keep saying it but this is why you work 80 hours a week. You think we’re dumb enough to risk it for a $20 profit?

And your risking a felony to rip people off? LMFAO! This is about providing a service. I made $190K my normal job, what did you make? I made another $100K+, NOT ripping people off, making an honest profit. I get those arimidex for $14.95 box, I can afford to sell them for $45 all day long. Obviously you can't. I sell 250+ boxes a month consistently, at $45ea, how many did you sell at $80-90? 4-5, maybe 8-10? Exactly! So carry on with ripping people off..

And your risking a felony to rip people off? LMFAO! This is about providing a service. I made $190K my normal job, what did you make? I made another $100K+, NOT ripping people off, making an honest profit. I get those arimidex for $14.95 box, I can afford to sell them for $45 all day long. Obviously you can't. I sell 250+ boxes a month consistently, at $45ea, how many did you sell at $80-90? 4-5, maybe 8-10? Exactly! So carry on with ripping people off..
You seriously have a man crush on Skank. You just can't help yourself when you decide to log back in. I don't think he swings that way so you're SOL.

Beat it clown.

It’s sad when people need to exaggerate their lives on the internet to sound impressive.

Edit: sorry I forgot to let you know how intense I am by typing in caps. LMAO!!!