SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Started Stan’s primo this week. I’m running test and primo as my first venture outside of TRT. Obviously too soon to draw any conclusions, but can report that I’ve had zero PIP.

Also, just a big thank you to the members of this forum. I got burned twice looking for a source so far, and spent a lot of time on shitty forums. This is the first place I’ve been able to get any practical information as a newbie to this stuff.

Started Stan’s primo this week. I’m running test and primo as my first venture outside of TRT. Obviously too soon to draw any conclusions, but can report that I’ve had zero PIP.

Also, just a big thank you to the members of this forum. I got burned twice looking for a source so far, and spent a lot of time on shitty forums. This is the first place I’ve been able to get any practical information as a newbie to this stuff.
This is Skank’s thread though bro, not Stan’s. Stan’s is down the hall and to the left.

The reason you're getting a reaction with the Aspen is because it's made with arachis oil (refined peanut oil) which causes a shitload of systemic inflammation. I recommend using a different brand.

Thanks for the info about why Aspen is causing me a little discomfort. Well that explains it. I did not know. Having said that the inflammation is unpleasant but not so bad that I can't tolerate it and the results I can't argue with. But the other stuff I purchased, the Onmnadren or however the hell you spell it, caused almost no inflammation at all. So when its available I'll order it. When it or something else isn't I'll still get the Aspen. I'd prefer to get something I know works from a known good source even if it hurts a little to use. I hate looking for new sources as you're always taking a chance.

Big mistake. Surprised some keyboard commando hasn't shit on me for it. What I meant to write is that two ampules of Aspen tend to run 2.25 to 2.5 instead of 2.0 ml. Not a single ampule. Since I pin two ampules at a time.

You watch too much YouTube. That guy Steve came up with that too make a name for himself. Maybe EO and some of the solvents have issues for some but I’m sure arachis oil is fine. Omnadren and aspen have The same oil and they are the most commonly prescribed trt products in the world. Aspen has more bite because they use much more alcohol than omnadren. It only causes pip the first few injections then you get use to it. Btw, for those looking for real human grade pharmacy test omnadren and aspens are the easiest to obtain legitimately in my opinion. A lot of the test e like Testoviron or aburaihan for example can be found but it’s a much riskier buy in my experience.
Okay, so maybe the inflammation I'm experiencing isn't from peanut oil.

As far as alcohol causing the inflammation well that could be as well but I will certainly say I've been using it for quite a while and the inflammation and pain I've experienced has been consistently present. I for one have not "gotten used to it" to the point where it has gone away or I don't notice it. But just to be clear, the Aspen works, as I keep saying, so even with a little pain I'm going to continue using it. It's manageable.

But I'd prefer something that didn't cause so much inflammation. Like the Omnadren when it's available. When it or something else less painful isn't, believe me I'll continue using Aspen and be happy to get it. When so many people are buying ripoff garbage from overseas sources -- when they actually receive what they pay for, which they frequently don't -- having something that's quickly available for a reasonable price that absolutely without doubt works as expected, well for that I can tolerate a little pain.

Oooh, busted. Yep, now you know why I did ten years in prison for offenses most people would have gotten probation for. Here's a lesson for the ages: if you're a police officer fucking with narcotics, when they catch you they will crucify you.

That was over twenty-five years ago, for what that's worth.

Sorry for spamming the board with all these messages. I only check in once or twice a month to respond to posts so they tend to get bunched together.

Last edited:
And your risking a felony to rip people off? LMFAO! This is about providing a service. I made $190K my normal job, what did you make? I made another $100K+, NOT ripping people off, making an honest profit. I get those arimidex for $14.95 box, I can afford to sell them for $45 all day long. Obviously you can't. I sell 250+ boxes a month consistently, at $45ea, how many did you sell at $80-90? 4-5, maybe 8-10? Exactly! So carry on with ripping people off..
If you make $190K why take unnecessary risk? For the love of the game?