SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

So he’s risking a felony and you expect him to not make money doing it? I guess I’m too stupid to understand your point of view
He joined in November saying he’s going to put me and every other UGL out of business. All he does is comment on my thread once a week and bump it. I think around 15 or 16 other members told him to open a thread but he’s too busy making hundreds of thousands of dollars to do so.

He joined in November saying he’s going to put me and every other UGL out of business. All he does is comment on my thread once a week and bump it. I think around 15 or 16 other members told him to open a thread but he’s too busy making hundreds of thousands of dollars to do so.
You got any Bayer Rimos for sale?

Lmfao @SkankHunt my man supposedly making 300k but he’s concerned with what your charging. Come up with some better antics

And your risking a felony to rip people off? LMFAO! This is about providing a service. I made $190K my normal job, what did you make? I made another $100K+, NOT ripping people off, making an honest profit. I get those arimidex for $14.95 box, I can afford to sell them for $45 all day long. Obviously you can't. I sell 250+ boxes a month consistently, at $45ea, how many did you sell at $80-90? 4-5, maybe 8-10? Exactly! So carry on with ripping people off..
Will you please shut the fuck up and piss off, if your doing well then shut your mouth and do your business , your essentially making yourself look like a whining little pussy man.

And your risking a felony to rip people off? LMFAO! This is about providing a service. I made $190K my normal job, what did you make? I made another $100K+, NOT ripping people off, making an honest profit. I get those arimidex for $14.95 box, I can afford to sell them for $45 all day long. Obviously you can't. I sell 250+ boxes a month consistently, at $45ea, how many did you sell at $80-90? 4-5, maybe 8-10? Exactly! So carry on with ripping people off..
Lol, You are one seriously pathetic Mother Fucker !

I just scooped all the androlics from 24hr yesterday. The price is a little high but guys from my gym are asking for them. For what I was selling the Anapolon at these are the same price. 100 tabs for 220 or 100 tabs for 225 with anapolons.

There’s definitely cheaper dbol but I love British Dispensary. You can see his thread and I’m constantly asking him about them lol. I’d stay away from the blue hearts tho, not sure if March fixed that issue yet.
Best Dbol or gear period I ever had was the little pentagon shaped pink ones with the little image of a serpent or something on them. My buddy I got them from called them British Dragon. This was like 14 years ago. I haven't seen any like that since. Nothing has lived up to that quality either. Is British Dragon the same thing as British Dispensary or no? Oh and it's funny you said stay away from the blue hearts because I tried those too. My friend called those naps. They made me super drowsy. I never tried them again.

Best Dbol or gear period I ever had was the little pentagon shaped pink ones with the little image of a serpent or something on them. My buddy I got them from called them British Dragon. This was like 14 years ago. I haven't seen any like that since. Nothing has lived up to that quality either. Is British Dragon the same thing as British Dispensary or no? Oh and it's funny you said stay away from the blue hearts because I tried those too. My friend called those naps. They made me super drowsy. I never tried them again.
They’re still around, just hard to come by. 24hreup had some of the pink anabols but sold out. I grabbed some androlics from him last week. They’re my favorite orals. They all tested well too. I tested the androlics, Azolol and 10mg dbol. Another member tested the 5mg dbol.

Edit you can shoot me an email for a list.

British Dragon was an UGL if i'm not mistaken. Man, that was a long time ago. i believe they got busted.

Yep, looks to be according to Google. There's a PDF from 2008 with some lab analysis performed on the confiscated gear.

British Dragon was an UGL if i'm not mistaken. Man, that was a long time ago. i believe they got busted.

Yep, looks to be according to Google. There's a PDF from 2008 with some lab analysis performed on the confiscated gear.
Indeed. However if he’s referring to the hexagon tabs with the snake on it that’s British Dispensary.
ECEA6724-E222-438F-9A2E-A019DA5BF6C5.jpeg

It's crazy what those little puppies could do. I only took two pinks a day with only 200mg Test E weekly and it blew me up faster than anything or any amount I've taken. The pumps were insane. Sometimes less gear is better. Quality over quantity.

Indeed. However if he’s referring to the hexagon tabs with the snake on it that’s British Dispensary.
View attachment 160484

i did a little reading after his post and i found something about BD's chemist copying the pentagonal shape of the Anabol tabs. His friend was likely correct on where they came from.

The site won't allow me to cut and paste on my phone, so here's the full article. It's a really interesting read. Takes me back.

http://blog.glitterati.be/british-dragon-underground-steroid-pattaya/