SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

So you only dose it once a week? Thanks this stuff is kinda confusing. So one pen lasts a month or two months if doing 0.5 a week? So three pens be good start to loose 30 pounds about?
Start at 0.25mg for 1 month. This will help with nausea. The next month stick with 0.5mg. You should discard the pen after 2 months but most guys just blast the last 1mg on the 9th week. This way none of the pen goes to waste.

So you only dose it once a week? Thanks this stuff is kinda confusing. So one pen lasts a month or two months if doing 0.5 a week? So three pens be good start to loose 30 pounds about?
4 mg pen / 0.5mg dose = 8 weeks.
Buy 1 pen for now.
Don't get discouraged at first, you will not see any results until 2 weeks in.

So, why 1 pen now? There's no bulk discount, also someone told me it gave them nausea. Everyone is different. It worked well for me. I do genuinely believe this source has the best price for that pen, but it's still a large amount of money. You can decide 6 weeks into your first pen, whether or not you want to go for another pen.

Start at 0.25mg for 1 month. This will help with nausea. The next month stick with 0.5mg. You should discard the pen after 2 months but most guys just blast the last 1mg on the 9th week. This way none of the pen goes to waste.
Well hopefully you can add me to the private list if I want to order some LOL

Ordered a few weeks ago. Told skank to wait a few days because my btc vendor was giving me the option to either send proof of who I was or wait a few days to release payment. In those few days I didn't notice, but BTC value dropped. I told Skank to remove the clen to cover that differential. He ignored that last email and likely on purpose because he already knew that he was going to send everything even if it hurt his margins. I received it, the day after he sent it. It was wrapped up nicely.

Lesson here: everyone needs a good skank in their life.

Product review:

As I said before, Mod was legit.
Clen was at low dose, but powerful for that dose.
Sax was good. But i would definitely go with Ozem, given the choice between the 2. You just can't beat the convenience of once weekly.

Excellent communication and response time, fast and stealthy shipping. My subjective internal HPLC test is telling me the anavar has reeeeaaaaalllllll nice feelz. Have not tried tadalafil yet, but appears as legit as good 'ol Indian pharma gets. Happy customer here.

Excellent communication and response time, fast and stealthy shipping. My subjective internal HPLC test is telling me the anavar has reeeeaaaaalllllll nice feelz. Have not tried tadalafil yet, but appears as legit as good 'ol Indian pharma gets. Happy customer here.
Good to hear about the Var. Got some coming myself!

You selling the Jintropin yet? Have you gotten testing back?
Sold out of those in October. HGH will be obsolete in Russia after April I believe.

The purity was the highest of any Pharma HGH IIRC.