SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

1646489457051.png
Been about 3 months since I started 1x week Nebido (test-u) @ 200mg wk. I think given the bigger ester, that's probably equivalent to about 160-170mg wk of Test-E or C. E2 is at 25 pg/ml w/out any intervention. 987 total t was right about where I thought it would be.

I know the longer ester is not everyone's cup of tea, but figured I'd share for those interested. For me, the shallower peaks/valleys vs traditional E or C is beneficial for lifestyle/training etc.

Also, for anyone that's curious about natural IGF-1 recovery post GH use, mine came back at 149 ng/ml vs 176 about 60 days post last injection, and I was running 3-4 IU EOD for about 6 months. Obviously several factors play into that, so take it for what it's worth.

View attachment 161362
Been about 3 months since I started 1x week Nebido (test-u) @ 200mg wk. I think given the bigger ester, that's probably equivalent to about 160-170mg wk of Test-E or C. E2 is at 25 pg/ml w/out any intervention. 987 total t was right about where I thought it would be.

I know the longer ester is not everyone's cup of tea, but figured I'd share for those interested. For me, the shallower peaks/valleys vs traditional E or C is beneficial for lifestyle/training etc.

Also, for anyone that's curious about natural IGF-1 recovery post GH use, mine came back at 149 ng/ml vs 176 about 60 days post last injection, and I was running 3-4 IU EOD for about 6 months. Obviously several factors play into that, so take it for what it's worth.
this is pharma nebido? great data points, thank you for posting.

View attachment 161362

Solid number!

Another TD from the Tom Brady of Meso. He lied to me about the number of mod packs left, so that he can throw me some extra packs without charging. The doxy significantly cleared my skin after only 3 days of use. He also suggested doxy over accutane to begin with because of the accutane sides. There's no doubt in my mind that his profit margin rate is better with accu vs. Doxy. However, he sticks to his unwritten mission of helping people by giving them the most correct information.

He sent the pack. ID did not update that day. By the next morning, ID updated and showed me that my USPS location already had it. Yup, another next day production. Throughout the process he informed me when payment was received, also informed me when he sent out the package.

Another item that i should mention is the superb communication. Very responsive over email. Unless you are a noob with skanks wrong email address and/or sending an email out from a nonencrypted service.

Another TD from the Tom Brady of Meso. He lied to me about the number of mod packs left, so that he can throw me some extra packs without charging. The doxy significantly cleared my skin after only 3 days of use. He also suggested doxy over accutane to begin with because of the accutane sides. There's no doubt in my mind that his profit margin rate is better with accu vs. Doxy. However, he sticks to his unwritten mission of helping people by giving them the most correct information.

He sent the pack. ID did not update that day. By the next morning, ID updated and showed me that my USPS location already had it. Yup, another next day production. Throughout the process he informed me when payment was received, also informed me when he sent out the package.

Another item that i should mention is the superb communication. Very responsive over email. Unless you are a noob with skanks wrong email address and/or sending an email out from a nonencrypted service.
Absolutely, Skank is the best your hands down, up, your hands down your pants, wherever. Happy to be amongst the elite with him and his private email. Feels good man

Literally the opposite of how it works. Every injection causes a peak. Every peak causes stimulation of erythropoietin. More injections will cause HCT to go up faster. It’s the reason test u patients have almost no HCT issues whereas e/c and gels/creams are the worst offenders. Longer time between injections means less HCT increase.

Mine was uncontrollable until I stopped testosterone entirely. (That by the way is the only actual fix to the problem) Once I resumed it hasn’t gone back up because I inject once a week. The fastest it ever went up? When I switched to small daily injections.
Same for me. Don't believe everything online. Lol

Does anyone have experience with oral semaglutide? I just bought it at the pharmacy and I wanted to know if anyone used it before. Thanks

Does anyone have experience with oral semaglutide? I just bought it at the pharmacy and I wanted to know if anyone used it before. Thanks
Rybelsus? From the studies I’ve read it’s the same but just at a higher dosage. The symptoms seem to be on par with the injectable version. I guess it’s for people who hate needles lol. Is it as expensive as Ozempic?

Rybelsus? From the studies I’ve read it’s the same but just at a higher dosage. The symptoms seem to be on par with the injectable version. I guess it’s for people who hate needles lol. Is it as expensive as Ozempic?
It cost me €132 skank in Western Europe. Right brother, it's for people afraid of needles heheheej

Nice. I think that’s the highest dosed one. If you can split them into halves or quarters you could probably get 2+ months out of it. So it’s on par with the injectable price. The other plus is you don’t gotta refrigerate it. If you decide to use it keep us updated with side effects. Maybe sources will stock this compared to the liquids to avoid degradation during transit. Thanks for sharing bro.

FYI to the people who keep emailing me, I closed up shop a few weeks ago.

Sorry to ruin y’all’s black panther party.

Sponsors

Latest posts