SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

069E33CD-B548-4479-817F-8DEE0AC85E5C.jpeg8FE04578-3720-410A-89F0-05756EEE7019.png
Rimos are in. Same batch numbers as the one I tested with Jano. 20 are from a different batch.

Last edited:
Most of them are. The rest are Bulgaria, Russia, USA, Portugal and Thailand.

The past 10-12 years the only counterfeits I’ve gotten were from Lithuania and Moldova.
solid solid...that caber i started it like two days ago and can already feel my dick waking up and slight mood improvement i think. Maybe those are placebo but excited to see how turns out after a bit more time..

f60b7c1a-b463-4592-b1e2-99f72300e9ac-png.159291
Placed first order last week. Ordered Thursday , it shipped Friday and was in my box this afternoon… Not bad …

Most of you guys already know but I’ll be taking a brief hiatus. Turkish market is still waiting on the new prices by the end of February. Thailands borders are currently closed with CNY.

I’m literally cleaned out of everything besides basic PCT meds and Saxenda.

I’ll be back in spring with a restocked lineup of strictly uncontrolled substances. Plenty of sources on here for oils/GH. If it’s urgent you guys have my private email. I’ll still be active on here with any questions.

Most of you guys already know but I’ll be taking a brief hiatus. Turkish market is still waiting on the new prices by the end of February. Thailands borders are currently closed with CNY.

I’m literally cleaned out of everything besides basic PCT meds and Saxenda.

I’ll be back in spring with a restocked lineup of strictly uncontrolled substances. Plenty of sources on here for oils/GH. If it’s urgent you guys have my private email. I’ll still be active on here with any questions.
wow thanks for letting me know I'm not in the cool kid's club.