SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

and if you want to make Chlorobutanol at home that is easy too.

Code:
 https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Chlorobutanol+how+to+make&&view=detail&mid=450757204E16480ADCA2450757204E16480ADCA2&&FORM=VDRVSR

Not sure what it would prove having this common and easy to obtain substance in anything...

Nice, and why isn't this easy to make substance not used in any UGLs over the last 15 years? Why not substitute this over EO?

Why are they using Miglyol 840, Guiacol, or EO?

I am curious now.

Also just for reference. I can find 79 chemical companies that produce Chlorobutanol in China.

Code:
 https://www.lookchem.com/cas-132/1320-66-7.html

Nice, and why isn't this easy to make substance not used in any UGLs over the last 15 years? Why not substitute this over EO?

I am curious now.
I do not know why companies or people do what they do, never claimed to know.

Why do you believe this common substance cannot be made in China or added to a injectable?

BUYER BEWARE, THIS SOURCE IS AND HAS SOLD FAKE PHARMA GEAR.

There are a lot of people shilling for him, he pays them. Be careful.
You. Do you know how many times I have had to say I am not you. There is a guy here (not saying his name for better man reasons) who thinks I am you. Go back a few pages to see why. Dude is insane.
Anyway, I was beginning to wonder if you existed in the present. All I saw was past posts.

I do not know why companies or people do what they do, never claimed to know.

Why do you believe this common substance cannot be made in China or added to a injectable?

I never said it can or can't....

I am asking what Ben is saying.....

Why out of the 15 years I been in this world of P.E.Ds

Big and I mean big UGL companies Pharmacom, Thaiger/Alpha Pharma and "Grey area" laboratories such as Balkan, EuroPrime are they not doing this?

If Hikma has been doing this for the past what 12+ years apparently in their test e medication why haven't everyone else follow suit?

Again I am curious now...... Its cheaper and easier to access is it not?

and if you want to make Chlorobutanol at home that is easy too.

Code:
 https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Chlorobutanol+how+to+make&&view=detail&mid=450757204E16480ADCA2450757204E16480ADCA2&&FORM=VDRVSR

Not sure what it would prove having this common and easy to obtain substance in anything...
Shhhh- Some here get offended when possibilities are brought up. It doesn't fit their agenda. They will then counter with why why why have not the big guys used it. I don't understand so my assumption must be right. I know more than anyone else.

You. Do you know how many times I have had to say I am not you. There is a guy here (not saying his name for better man reasons) who thinks I am you. Go back a few pages to see why. Dude is insane.
Anyway, I was beginning to wonder if you existed in the present. All I saw was past posts.
Yeah okay, log on into one account and comment on the other.......

I am done.....

Keep trying to cover your traces lol

I never said it can or can't....

I am asking what Ben is saying.....

Why out of the 15 years I been in this world of P.E.Ds

Big and I mean big UGL companies Pharmacom, Thaiger/Alpha Pharma and "Grey area" laboratories such as Balkan, EuroPrime are they not doing this?

If Hikma has been doing this for the past what 12+ years apparently in their test e medication why haven't everyone else follow suit?

Again I am curious now...... Its cheaper and easier to access is it not?
You would need to ask a chemist or someone in the industry.

Obviously many different things can be used and are.

You are promoting a logic fallacy:

If Chlorobutanol is present it means it was made by x.

That is not true. Find one supporting piece of documentation that say only x can successfully do what you are claiming.

You claimed without sources it was not made in china. I provided a source.

What I am suggesting that is so insane?

I honestly hope @SkankHunt is wildly successful and I cannot even put into words how wonderful all the testing he has done is.

That does not mean I turn my brain off.

That is not true. Find one supporting piece of documentation that say only x can successfully do what you are claiming.

I did and I asked @janoshik why are they not using Chlorobutanol in all these UGLs over the years and he said he doesn't know.......

I never said it's made only by Hikma lol

I never said it can't be bought in China, hell anything can be made in China.....

I asked why only Hikma is using it why out of the 10+ years people complaining about PIP and certain synthetic carrier oils they not just do what Hikma has been doing....

That is what I said.

This reason for this is I sent in a sample of the westward. It contained test e at 200mg. People have claimed it’s a counterfeit. So I told them this brand is made without BA/BB and contains chlorobutanol. Jano looked back to my previous test and said my sample did indeed not contain BA/BB but did contain another substance. So Friday I mailed out another sample to Jano to test the amount of chlorobutanol.

Again this all means nothing as China has beaten me to the punch. China is making counterfeits and shipping them to Portugal which is where mine came from.

I will step out of this thread. Obviously it is upsetting to have me here.

I wish you all the best.

I honestly hope @SkankHunt is wildly successful and I cannot even put into words how wonderful all the testing he has done is.

That does not mean I turn my brain off.
What a great post. I like skank too and fully appreciate all the testing he has done.
Some people don't like it when other members here use their brain and question because again it goes against their agenda and they believe they know more than you.

I wish you all the best.
Not upsetting to me at all. All I can do is state facts and lab tests. That’s all I can do. I’m not shoving this product down anyone’s throat. I’m not pming guys telling them I have good shit and they should buy it instead of everyone else. Shit, if I don’t have a product I tell guys openly in my thread who has it. I don’t see anyone here as competition. Most of the stuff I carry guys don’t have besides the items that can be locally sourced in a pharmacy. Also thank you for the kind words.

I wish you all the best.
Please don't. It would seem to me you are only upsetting one person though we both know you are doing nothing wrong. You are simply using your brain and pointing out your viewpoint. The bully wants you to leave. Others appreciate your viewpoint.

What a great post. I like skank too and fully appreciate all the testing he has done.
Some people don't like it when other members here use their brain and question because again it goes against their agenda and they believe they know more than you.

Agenda LOL......

I never said no one can't use their brain I am always open for discussion.....Deff makes great debate.

Not upsetting to me at all. All I can do is state facts and lab tests. That’s all I can do. I’m not shoving this product down anyone’s throat. I’m not pming guys telling them I have good shit and they should buy it instead of everyone else. Shit, if I don’t have a product I tell guys openly in my thread who has it. I don’t see anyone here as competition. Most of the stuff I carry guys don’t have besides the items that can be locally sourced in a pharmacy. Also thank you for the kind words.

Respect bro

Let me know about those Bayer Provirons, you are the only one who has access to them.

Wait @kinistone I mean @Carlitosaso will claim they are fake like the Anapolans too. :)

Be safe

Last edited:
Please don't. It would seem to me you are only upsetting one person though we both know you are doing nothing wrong. You are simply using your brain and pointing out your viewpoint. The bully wants you to leave. Others appreciate your viewpoint.

LOL

The bully........

@pigeonhed did I bully you did I name call you like @Carlitosaso I mean @kinistone has done to me?

We are having a open discussion. Nothing more.

Did I tell you to leave?

Again, @kinistone I can see your tactic and what you are doing here....

But it's not going to work here bud.

Who are you working for? Sooner or later it's going to come out.

The squeaky wheel always gets the grease my friend.

Last edited: