SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Sorry Keanu Reeves GIF

tupac shakur 2pac GIF
1633999481707.png

First order sent to email.
Once the transaction is complete and I have the product I will tell the board how it went. From what others have said I predict it will go smoothly and I will be happy with the product. If that's the case I will let everybody know.
Terrific, just make sure to first run your post by the resident SUS Columbo FOOL of this thread or he may melt again. Thank you!

First order sent to email.
Once the transaction is complete and I have the product I will tell the board how it went. From what others have said I predict it will go smoothly and I will be happy with the product. If that's the case I will let everybody know.
Let us know.. Just be prepared, if your experience ends up well, our new little minion @kinistone might have a meltdown.
yell freak out GIF

Terrific, just make sure to first run your post by the resident SUS Columbo FOOL of this thread or he may melt again. Thank you!

Yeah? Like how you were in your other username yelling fake Buyer Beware and another vendor and I called you an Idiot along with many others on here lmao....

That Canadian moose is waiting for you.
Cutie Hello GIF by becky

Yeah? Like how you were in your other username yelling fake Buyer Beware and another vendor and I called you an Idiot along with many others on here lmao....

That Canadian moose is waiting for you.
Cutie Hello GIF by becky
LOL you are an insane SUS Fool. Here you go again with your rock solid investigative skills. LOL.

Results were posted a few pages back.
View attachment 154899

Pretty wild these tested higher than Serostims...

I heard the 50IU kits should be hitting the market soon, I believe those come with the Bac water and syringes pre packaged. Maybe you can get them? Lol Also, I read the other day Europharm was sold off by another company. So that is why you don't see Europharm logo on the Jintropin kits.

I know in 2019 when the last lots of Jins were produce, a considerable amount of fakes were hitting the market hard. Same like how today they are still selling AnkeBio Ansomones and they haven't been imported to the Russia market for over 4-5 years.

Last edited:
Pretty wild these tested higher than Serostims...

I heard the 50IU kits should be hitting the market soon, I believe those come with the Bac water and syringes pre packaged. Maybe you can get them? Lol Also, I read the other day Europharm was sold off by another company. So that is why you don't see Europharm logo on the Jintropin kits.

I know in 2019 when the last lots of Jins were produce, a considerable amount of fakes were hitting the market hard. Same like how today they are still selling AnkeBio Ansomones and they haven't been imported to the Russia market for over 4-5 years.
50iu will be better to get thru customs. The 200s are the size of a fuckin pizza box lol.

And that’s for 3 pens @SkankHunt

Those Ozempics are hella pricey in the US pharmacies.

The marketing team at Novo Nordisk is something else too, they changed the packaging and relabeled it to Wegovy for weight loss and are charging more to the consumer lol.

Kind of similar like how they made a glaucoma eye drop medicine from Allegran called Lumigan and reports came back from women at the dermatologist that their eyelashes where growing so Allegran added some brushes relabeled it Latisse and marked it up 10x the price LOL.

That price on 1mg Ozempics is pretty good.

I watched a couple people complain about nausea and stuff on these new line of GLP1 drugs. I wonder how you combat that.... Maybe take Zofran lol

Last edited: