SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Hey all, apologies for going off tangent in this thread and also apologies if I offended anyone other than the guy that attacked me for making an observation.
I respect Skank and what he has done for the community and I respect the vast majority of the members here. I am done going back and forth with the other guy.
Peace out! :D

Hey all, apologies for going off tangent in this thread and also apologies if I offended anyone other than the guy that attacked me for making an observation.
I respect Skank and what he has done for the community and I respect the vast majority of the members here. I am done going back and forth with the other guy.
Peace out! :D
31C93F8B-1864-44A6-B8B1-E5AD729C698E.gif

@SkankHunt I was thinking of picking up some vials of Test E, Arimidex, Ralox, HCG, and Nolva all at once, but would you recommend just doing two separate orders? I'm just worried about the supply of the first couple compounds as we're waiting on the Nolva to come in. Thanks!

@SkankHunt I was thinking of picking up some vials of Test E, Arimidex, Ralox, HCG, and Nolva all at once, but would you recommend just doing two separate orders? I'm just worried about the supply of the first couple compounds as we're waiting on the Nolva to come in. Thanks!
I have plenty of test, Ralox and Adex. Hcg will be here this week and nolva will be here next week. If you’re in no rush I’d wait instead of paying for shipping twice.

Crypto or Toys R Us Geoffrey dollars. I may make an exclusion for Kohls cash if there’s a good deal.

my dad used to make bootleg Geoffrey dollars in the 90’s I still have some and the X-rays so don’t joke like that because you about to recieve some fake Geoffrey dollars

I’ve had zero nausea on either semaglutide or liraglutide and I get nauseous from basically any drug that has that listed as a side effect.
62829280-B11E-47A0-A1C2-A4FE32830AC9.jpeg577162EE-7301-4153-8949-6845BEFB0F58.jpeg
Unfortunately there was only one box shipped with 4 pens inside. I guess it’s better for customs. Either way they’re now $300 as opposed to $325. They’ll come with 4 pins. First order gets the fancy box.

Gents I will be closed until Monday. If you’ve paid your order ships today. If we’ve spoken through email and I’ve responded I can have you out by the weekend. Work has been busy and I prefer to keep my TA very quick instead of it turning into a 7-10 day ordeal. This will also give me time to make a zerobin to keep up to date products. Thanks guys :)

I think TP has them
Sent him an email about the possibility of it getting seized coming to the states. That’s my only concern. I saw steroidify had them too, but I do not trust them *I don’t trust any websites actually * pharmacom cost an arm and a leg, and I hear too many negatives about Dues Medical. Been wanting to try amps. Just seems most of them come from overseas

@biggerben69 and all you others that are really the same person
Our boy set us up for the release of counterfeits? These counterfeit versions have been out for some time.
View attachment 154973

You keep trying and trying and trying to instigate and rile up a argument but have no idea what you speak.

Yes those were by Watson which was sold off to (Teva) Actavis. In 2019 Actavis sold the rights so now Actavis only makes Testosterone cypionate under their line...

Westward and Valeant are the only two companies that market their name under Hikma.

This isn't anything new either, alot of pharmaceutical brands use other companies to manufacture a product and sell under their name.

For example, Cipla. Cipla is a huge Indian company that has a base in the USA as well. For the past 2-3 years they were selling Testosterone cypionate directly from them. Until last year, I learned Hikma is now manufacturing for them....

If you read what I said earlier, I said my friend told me that Hikma bought Westward...... slowly we will start seeing a new label possibly Hikma/Cipla I will find out more.

PS we are not boys.
clint eastwood middle finger GIF by Maudit

Attachments

• 20210829_181034.jpg
    20210829_181034.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20211014_111619_366.jpg
    IMG_20211014_111619_366.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20211014-111739_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-111739_Brave.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
You keep trying and trying and trying to instigate and rile up a argument but have no idea what you speak.

Yes those were by Watson which then was sold off to Actavis. In 2019 Actavis sold the rights so now Actavis only makes Testosterone cypionate under their line...

Westward and Valeant are the only two companies that market their name under Hikma.

This isn't anything new either, alot of pharmaceutical brands use other companies to manufacture a product and sell under their name.

For example, Cipla. Cipla is a huge Indian company that has a base in the USA as well. For the past 2-3 years they were selling Testosterone cypionate directly from them. Until last year, I learned Hikma is now manufacturing for them....

If you read what I said earlier, I said my friend told me that Hikma bought Westward...... slowly we will a new label possibly Hikma/Cipla I will find out more.
Thank you for this @Mcflyfast.

This is what happens when people talk about pharma when they don’t actually understand pharma at all. Generic companies are always buying other generic companies, and also that thing called contract manufacturing. Some companies stake more of their claim in contracting than on producing their own products.