SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

You already said this multiple times yet you still respond, all of ya involved lol fucking clowns.
Its what he does. It was over and then he had to comment on my post about 5+ year old Watsons. The idiot will post again with another idiotic argument. It is inevitable.

you are correct, I am smarter than you even though I misspelled Tourette's. Took you a while to catch that.
I love how now I'm your enemy despite agreeing with half of what you wrote until you went full tilt retard in this thread.

You have this incredible ability to not have a fucking clue about what everyone outside of this little dispute is thinking about you. lol "I do trust MSG" like your trust is something to behold? something to aspire for? MF PLEASE.

we're all nobodies on an internet steroid board. jfc.

I love how now I'm your enemy despite agreeing with half of what you wrote until you went full tilt retard in this thread.

You have this incredible ability to not have a fucking clue about what everyone outside of this little dispute is thinking about you. lol "I do trust MSG" like your trust is something to behold? something to aspire for? MF PLEASE.

Who said you were my enemy? Also I have said multiple times I am a nobody.
The only person I have seen act SUS on this site so far is FlyFart and I do believe he is a fraud and a con. Is he my enemy? No he isn't. My enemies are better than him.

Lol bunch of fucking dickriders over here, probably all getting paid by the fake ass "source" to shill. Fuck outta here. BUYER BEWARE, THIS SOURCE SELLS FAKE PHARMA GEAR.
Don’t be upset i outed you as a rep for Odin. Not my fault your lab puts out shit gear.

By the way you still feeling like a pussy with the EQ you emotional little faggot? Comes on to the board because he’s a sad panda now he’s acting like a big shot. Get the fuck outta here bro and stop using gear until you become a man.

Can't fault him too much. i have a face that is trustworthy. You wouldn't trust this face?

moe-szyslak-the-simpsons.gif

What is SUS?

Is it a coincidence, that I've only ever seen it used, by 2 of the handles that have been constantly trying to derail this thread?

What is SUS?

Is it a coincidence, that I've only ever seen it used, by 2 of the handles that have been constantly trying to derail this thread?
I’ll break it down. Carlito is a rep for Odin. He came to Meso for help because he was running EQ and crying while watching Greys Anatomy. He was eating close to a pint of Ben and Jerry’s a day. After I posted the last awful results for Odin he spent the rest of his time here attacking me. Check his post history. He had 100 posts and 96 of them are him attacking me. Coincidence? Or does that sound like he had a vested interest in my business.

Same goes for the guy who posted on Anabolex that I scammed him by accepting cash in mail. These guys see me as competition. It’s unfortunate but it’s part of the business.

As for Eroids I was banned because I proved with pics and lab results that 2 sources in the top 5 we’re selling counterfeit gear and underdosed gear. BFG makes a hefty penny on the sources paying rent. Fuck with them and you’re fucking with his money.

What is SUS?

SUSpect. It's one of the current fad words like "fam". If anyone here is past 30 and still using these words, i'd like to have a stern talk with your parents about you.

SUSpect. It's one of the current fad words like "fam". If anyone here is past 30 and still using these words, i'd like to have a stern talk with your parents about you.

I use a lot of dumb slang that I pick up from my kids, though I usually use it ironically to be irritating. Kid takes a gulp of sour milk, and makes a face and spits it into the sink? I'll ask him if it was "bussin."

I'll probably be disowned soon.

I’ll break it down. Carlito is a rep for Odin. He came to Meso for help because he was running EQ and crying while watching Greys Anatomy. He was eating close to a pint of Ben and Jerry’s a day. After I posted the last awful results for Odin he spent the rest of his time here attacking me. Check his post history. He had 100 posts and 96 of them are him attacking me. Coincidence? Or does that sound like he had a vested interest in my business.

Same goes for the guy who posted on Anabolex that I scammed him by accepting cash in mail. These guys see me as competition. It’s unfortunate but it’s part of the business.

As for Eroids I was banned because I proved with pics and lab results that 2 sources in the top 5 we’re selling counterfeit gear and underdosed gear. BFG makes a hefty penny on the sources paying rent. Fuck with them and you’re fucking with his money.

I assumed someone was unhappy with some of the test results you had previously posted.

the one I can't fuckin stand is "based."

shit literally means like everything possible and all potentially contradictory to one another. it's lunacy.

I assumed someone was unhappy with some of the test results you had previously posted.
His post history says it all. He joined a month ago and has such a sudden interest in me. It’s sad but it’s the game us sources pay.

His post history says it all. He joined a month ago and has such a sudden interest in me. It’s sad but it’s the game us sources pay.
Carlit guy has been here since July. I joined a month ago but I have been here viewing much longer.
I have nothing against you. Your boy is another story. He is harmless but even so, I don't take shit from his kind.
I appreciate your testing and I think it has helped many members.
I am actually interested in some of your products. I will see how it plays out.

By sourcing here you have obviously opened yourself to scrutiny.. but anyone that has been here more than a minute could easily recognize the motive behind the attack.

Carlit guy has been here since July. I joined a month ago but I have been here viewing much longer.
I have nothing against you. Your boy is another story. He is harmless but even so, I don't take shit from his kind.
I appreciate your testing and I think it has helped many members.
I am actually interested in some of your products. I will see how it plays out.
Regardless of me sourcing I’m still going to test. I’ve mentioned it earlier. I’ve said probably 30 times I’m looking for DHB to run this winter. I found 2 sources with it and I plan on testing both. Will I be working with them? No. Will I be carrying their products? No. I’m just doing what I’ve been doing the past few months, sharing my lab results with the community.

By sourcing here you have obviously opened yourself to scrutiny.. but anyone that has been here more than a minute could easily recognize the motive behind the attack.
Im open to all scrutiny and feedback wether it be negative or positive. I’ve dropped the Hikmas from my line so there’s no more controversy. The only negative feedback is dipshit Carlito saying I have fake products meanwhile Turkish Pharmacy himself commented on my thread they changed the blister style.