SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Again deflecting lol

Bullying? Lol Again, funny you are the only one....

Just like @Iron_Yuppie said earlier about you PRAETERITIO couldn't have said it better.

Sus is you lmao. Not even a month on this forum......

Don't PM either, I don't care if you don't agree with my evidence and with @SkankHunt future lab analysis on the West Wards with this Chlorobutanol substance will once again do the talking lmao

Um, have you read all the thread asking questions about how much he is buying and discounts and stuff?
Chlorobutanol situation? This I’m interested in, @SkankHunt sells c-butanol now.. I might be interested?

Chlorobutanol situation? This I’m interested in, @SkankHunt sells c-butanol now.. I might be interested?
The westward test Enanthate I was carrying contains chlorobutanol instead of BA/BB. There’s been pip issues with UGL test e. The people who’ve purchased the westward have said it’s pipless (it’s also only 200mg). People have their doubts it’s authentic. I sent a sample to Jano earlier and he confirmed it didn’t contain BA/BB. So I just sent him another sample to test for chlorobutanol. He’ll have the sample tomorrow. Again, I don’t want to start another 40 page argument because im no longer supplying the product.

The westward test Enanthate I was carrying contains chlorobutanol instead of BA/BB. There’s been pip issues with UGL test e. The people who’ve purchased the westward have said it’s pipless (it’s also only 200mg). People have their doubts it’s authentic. I sent a sample to Jano earlier and he confirmed it didn’t contain BA/BB. So I just sent him another sample to test for chlorobutanol. He’ll have the sample tomorrow. Again, I don’t want to start another 40 page argument because im no longer supplying the product.
Could it be possible that the c-butanol is supposed to be there? I was serious about being interested in c butanol but I hadn’t read the thread lol.

Could it be possible that the c-butanol is supposed to be there? I was serious about being interested in c butanol but I hadn’t read the thread lol.
It could be and it will be. Jano will decide, he’s the mad scientist.

Yes, that's what I was referencing. He took a pic of the front of the box from the pharmacy and of the back of the box from Skank. I asked him if he take a pic, side-by-side, of the front of both boxes, as well as, the back.
Go look at post 582. All 3 boxes lined up all the front of the box. Then another image with all 3 boxes from the same side.
I don't think it matters anymore anyway. Skank said he isn't going to carry anymore so there shouldn't be any need in this thread at least to carry on about it. I can really only think of one person now that would still carry on about it.

Last edited:
Go look at post 582. All 3 boxes lined up all the front of the box. Then another image with all 3 boxes from the same side.
I don't think it matters anymore anyway. Skank said he isn't going to carry anymore so there shouldn't be any need in this thread at least to carry on about it. I can really only think of one person now that would still carry on about it.
Nevermind, I thought the pic of the first 3 were the ones from the pharmacy and the 3 below it were the ones from skank. I hadn't realized that the box to the left of the other 2 was the one from the pharmacy and the boxes to the right were the ones from Skank. I feel like a retard, even though he clearly explained it in his post.

Last edited:
Nevermind, I thought the pic of the first 3 were the ones from the pharmacy and the 3 below it were the ones from skank. I hadn't realized that the box to the left of the other 2 was the one from the pharmacy and the boxes to the right were the ones from Skank. I feel like a retard, even though he clearly explained it in his post.
You won't get any shit from me. I am not one to attack people for asking questions or seeking clarity. I thought maybe you were looking at a different picture as there have been many and I know this thread is off in a million different directions.

No, its to let meso members know that the Actavis and WestWard Tests are counterfeit. Its meso? Should we just let it go because a vendor, who softened members up doing testing for the Community, is polite and smiles while selling you fakes. Less than a year ago skank and Mcfly were singing the same song we are and would laugh off shysters selling the same counterfeits. What's changed? These guys are now selling them.
There aren't any vets in the Community who buy that these 2 have the only hookup in all the land. Its the same fakes as the others stealing are selling. Its not right. Its fucking meso.

I'm losing the will to continue to be polite when I am 100% sure we are being lied to. What the fuck are we? A bunch of fucking lames? Smile while I relieve you of your hard earned cash? Fuck all that. I'm through with that shit.

I know for a fact there legit, I can't go into more detail I would love to, but what does it matter when a few members already ah e there mind made up... If there fakes and u don't wanna buy them u said it a million times then just don't buy or purchase anything from the srcs... I can't unfortunately go into more detail I would love to.... I can't even grab any anymore cause he is only able to get a certain amount each month.... It drives me crazy that I can't go Into further detail but even if I did I don't think you or whoever else thinks there not legit would still say there fakes.... I'm 100 percent certain there authentic.... All I can tell u is to not use them.. skank never had any Intension on being a src but he seen a gap in the market which he knew he could fill and do things right with testing. He's done more testing then any member on multiple brands and pharma products... Not everyone is out to get someone... U guys have ur minds made up there's no changing that so it's like why even bother to contuine this back and forth it's doing nothing but raising people's blood pressure

Your mother said she was busy tonight.
Oh relax, i'm joking. Too tired for fun of any kind. Well, except making corny jokes and shit posting. Never too tired for that.

Watch what u say to this man his fucking water whipping hose is deadly u should see my back it looks like the dudes back in the passion of the Christ.... The marks still aren't healed lol haha

I know for a fact there legit, I can't go into more detail I would love to, but what does it matter when a few members already ah e there mind made up... If there fakes and u don't wanna buy them u said it a million times then just don't buy or purchase anything from the srcs... I can't unfortunately go into more detail I would love to.... I can't even grab any anymore cause he is only able to get a certain amount each month.... It drives me crazy that I can't go Into further detail but even if I did I don't think you or whoever else thinks there not legit would still say there fakes.... I'm 100 percent certain there authentic.... All I can tell u is to not use them.. skank never had any Intension on being a src but he seen a gap in the market which he knew he could fill and do things right with testing. He's done more testing then any member on multiple brands and pharma products... Not everyone is out to get someone... U guys have ur minds made up there's no changing that so it's like why even bother to contuine this back and forth it's doing nothing but raising people's blood pressure

What a breath of fresh air you are! Having just fell off the fucking turnip truck, myself, would you mind taking me by the hand and show me the ways of this big scary world?

I'll have to warn you that you're going to have to go slowly...maybe repeating yourself more than a couple of times when it comes to the really important things that you want to stick in my head. If you can do this, I promise to do my best to keep up.

In reality, my world is small...embarrassingly so. If I can get past the shame of coming from the sad, desperate, sheltered side of town and you can manage to dumb it down I can't promise you'll get through to me, but I can promise to be eternally grateful and in your debt. Had I been shown this amount of patience and kindness in my formative years who knows where I'd be now?

You could've been the mentor that made a difference. I'll admit, I'm a bit intimidated being in the presence of a real insider. It's time for me to stop the charade. I'm ready to grow.

Can I ask where you reside? Maybe by pm? I feel 1 on 1, and in person sitting across from one another, I can focus on what your saying and how your saying it. This is how I'll get the most out of any time you can spend with me.

I've never been lucky like that, thought. You're most likely not interested and for sure already have a plate that's spilling over. Time is the one thing important men never have enough of. I appreciate your willingness to make a post directed towards me. Gratitude is something I'm working on. Its not your problem. I apologize.

So I ordered around the time skank first opened up, prior to all the back and forth. I got the hikmas some aromasin and got a vial of the westward test-e thrown in. Is the general consensus that at the very least the vials are going to contain testosterone? and that the main debate is whether the products are authentic or just very well counterfeited products?

So I ordered around the time skank first opened up, prior to all the back and forth. I got the hikmas some aromasin and got a vial of the westward test-e thrown in. Is the general consensus that at the very least the vials are going to contain testosterone? and that the main debate is whether the products are authentic or just very well counterfeited products?
15BC2DBD-7F14-4B07-B88F-E1E2C6A82C57.jpegE1E1C1CC-CD51-4573-9FDB-1C0BF3FE4A1C.jpeg
Yes and yes.

Yeah this was one of the initial reasons I figured why not take a chance on them. Just couldnt tell where the debate stood as of right now.
Due to much controversy I won’t be carrying them anymore. Too much arguing going back and fourth it’s not worth it. Jano should have my sample of the westward today which he’ll test for chlorobutanol. Regardless I still won’t be offering them. Enjoy it brother and give some feedback.

Due to much controversy I won’t be carrying them anymore. Too much arguing going back and fourth it’s not worth it. Jano should have my sample of the westward today which he’ll test for chlorobutanol. Regardless I still won’t be offering them. Enjoy it brother and give some feedback.
:/ that sucks. Plan on carrying any UGL/grey area brands? Mainly test and Deca?