SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

I never even mentioned you (Flyfart) brah. You know the deal with 5+ year old Watson.

What FlyFart says: Ah Geez guys, I am so sorry this thread has been derailed and turned into this
What FlyFart does: Derails the thread multiple times daily

What FlyFart said less than a year ago: Oh yeah, Hikma out there from sources are fakes, trust me, Im the counterfeit expert
What FlyFart says today: Oh yeah, these Actavis from the source are 100% legit. I can't tell you how I know but those in the double secret society know. Trust me, I am the counterfeit expert

Go DM Pounds again and have him do your bidding assuming of course that you arent Pounds, lol

He did bring me up when I did not bring him up. Who is instigating? I made a blanket statement, he alluded to me with his made up names in his post.
You just made 3 comments directed towards him while he was talking to bware. He’s not even talking to you, you’re instigating. You’ve been here a month and all your time is spent in my thread arguing. How much longer are you gunna go back and fourth accusing each other of being different members? You and Carlito are the only 2 members who have a vested interest in my thread. Anyone with half a brain on Meso can see what you’re doing.

@SkankHunt the man lies so much through his teeth. I was having a 1 on 1 conversation with @B Ware

He so stupid he forgets everything here is saved.

Watch out for this man, now he is starting shit with those Bayers you will be helping me get.

Careful bro. Others have been attacked in this thread for saying things like you just did with the Bayer comment. At least you aren't saying it about any of the Bayer products the source here carries, or are you?

You seem like you also won't take shit from anyone including frauds and low level con artists who call themselves experts so maybe you will be ok after all.

PS: I have been impressed with Balkan as well.

Fuck this guy and his agenda to smear you because you turned down his SHIT products.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-130508_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-130508_Brave.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 55
You just made 3 comments directed towards him while he was talking to bware. He’s not even talking to you, you’re instigating. You’ve been here a month and all your time is spent in my thread arguing. How much longer are you gunna go back and fourth accusing each other of being different members? You and Carlito are the only 2 members who have a vested interest in my thread. Anyone with half a brain on Meso can see what you’re doing.
you think Im carlito too? If so, I am disappointed.
FlyFart needs to back off especially when I don't even mention his name.

@SkankHunt the man lies so much through his teeth that it's physically saved. I was having a 1 on 1 conversation with @B Ware

Watch out for this man, now he is starting shit with those Bayers you will be helping me get.

Fuck this guy and his agenda to smear you because you turned down his SHIT products.
Where did I lie Columbo? I asked a question. A valid question. Try again. Try harder.

I have never used the ignore function but looks like I may have to. This has gone on for far too long. There’s got to be at least 20 pages if not more of bickering. It’s really doing this thread and source a disservice.

More importantly the Balkan landed today. As did the Nolvadex. Once im home I’ll get a few pics.

I have never used the ignore function but looks like I may have to. This has gone on for far too long. There’s got to be at least 20 pages if not more of bickering. It’s really doing this thread and source a disservice.
agreed, usually i love seeing tilt like this but when his reality is different than everyone else's it just goes to the "that's sad to watch" category. it's tiring.

How about you shut the fuck up stop deflecting and post those fake pics of the your prescription Hikma and your fake side by side so we can all see.

I am tired of you yapping your mouth and deflecting.

We all know your agenda and how you are now trying to instigate with the Bayer conversation now.
you were doing so well @Mcflyfast .... just ignore sir. @Millard can you take a look at this clown @kinistone and at least give him a warning if not bannn. He's worse than almost everyone i've ever seen in terms of instigating and shit talking when not even spoken to or about.

@SkankHunt sourced some ventolin for me when literally no one else could get pharma grade. Order placed Thursday, shipped Saturday (this was made clear before the order was complete) and pack delivered today. Seamless transaction. Thanks again. Will certainly consider using again if the need is there.

friday ice GIF

@SkankHunt do I see Russian Nordis?!? :oops:

The new ones have the QR code system (Not like that sticker from the Turkish ones).

They are laser scribbed on to the box from Novo Nordisk.

Also, new lots are the Nordiflex version not Nordilets that still exist around South America.

Can you post pics?

Last edited:
@SkankHunt do I see Russian Nordis?!? :oops:

The new ones have the QR code system (Not like that sticker from the Turkish ones).

They are laser scribbed on to the box from Novo Nordisk.

Also, new lots are the Nordiflex version not Nordilets that still exist around South America.

Can you post pics?

Russian nords and nords in general are fire.... After I go through this Geno's and humas I plan to try some nords and saziens cartridges for a bit see if I feel or look any different on different brands... When I do I'll pull bloods on each brand to see if there is any difference