SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Guys if you have no proof of this stuff being fake you are just spamming an awesome thread so stop it !!
He has proof. Well he did until Turkish Pharmacy called him a retard because he was unaware they changed the blisters in the Anapolon. He works for a competitor, he’s going to get banned like his boy kinistone.

I’ll break it down. Carlito is a rep for Odin. He came to Meso for help because he was running EQ and crying while watching Greys Anatomy. He was eating close to a pint of Ben and Jerry’s a day. After I posted the last awful results for Odin he spent the rest of his time here attacking me. Check his post history. He had 100 posts and 96 of them are him attacking me. Coincidence? Or does that sound like he had a vested interest in my business.

Same goes for the guy who posted on Anabolex that I scammed him by accepting cash in mail. These guys see me as competition. It’s unfortunate but it’s part of the business.

As for Eroids I was banned because I proved with pics and lab results that 2 sources in the top 5 we’re selling counterfeit gear and underdosed gear. BFG makes a hefty penny on the sources paying rent. Fuck with them and you’re fucking with his money.
Biggest bullshit every, you were banned for begging and peddling drugs via pm

Im no Sherlock Holmes but looking at the lab tests and everything this stuff has a good chance of being legit so until proven otherwise this whole circus needs to stop just my 2 cents

Im no Sherlock Holmes but looking at the lab tests and everything this stuff has a good chance of being legit so until proven otherwise this whole circus needs to stop just my 2 cents
Strange if everything is fake how comes no one has negative reviews? Why do I have repeat customers? He’s a competitor, it’s plain and simple.

Lmfao I’m not banned. Do you see my name greyed out with a line? I was temporarily banned. Another lie from you, keep it going. :)
Lmfao being temporarily banned = being banned you dumb fuck. All the labtests you did out of the "kindness of your heart for the community" are gone too. Go figure.

Did you ever get modifinil in stock and if so, is it really in 20 mg pills? They don’t make 20 mg pills, that’s why I’m asking.