SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

For the guys who got the WestWards. This test changes nothing, I still won’t be offering them. I will be going private Nov. 1st though.
3E63FFDE-DFC7-471C-8E30-DEBD34CDFDB7.png

So only previous customers are on the private list?

Previous customers and me.
Unbeknownst to me i'm royalty around here and should be treated accordingly.

Thus i shall use my royal status to reserve the right to be added to this list at a future date of my choosing.

Once added to the list we will drink the tears of the unlistworthy from jewel encrusted chalices.

So only previous customers are on the private list?
If we’ve corresponded before that’s fine. There’s guys waiting to place orders when items are in stock. The main reason is I want to keep my TA where it’s at. Everyone seems to be happy with it.

Thus i shall use my royal status to reserve the right to be added to this list at a future date of my choosing.

Once added to the list we will drink the tears of the unlistworthy from jewel encrusted chalices.
My doors never close for MSG.

Royalty idk it's either that or that fucking hose u whale everyone with. My man is deadly with the damn green whipping hose lol

I can only imagine what the troll be saying about this if he was still here LOL

Oh I'm sure his ass will pop up or a new name will come around. I'm sure it's coming. Some people with all the proof in the world just can't accept and comprehend they were wrong

Mr. FABULOUS has spoken lol and if I get shit on for jumping outta my thread it will be worth it ;)

t6sntxw0ksu21.jpg

I can only imagine what the troll be saying about this if he was still here LOL
lol

frankly, 120 USD was great value, for the pain in the ass it was

to do pretty much trace analysis of a very volatile compound gets real hard when your entire lab is set up about detecting major constituents that are very-little-volatile

lol

frankly, 120 USD was great value, for the pain in the ass it was

to do pretty much trace analysis of a very volatile compound gets real hard when your entire lab is set up about detecting major constituents that are very-little-volatile

Well that's why everyone goes to, because most can't do what ur doing not would they take the time and effort u do. Thankfully we have someone like u willing to do what u do