SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

If you go through the right person, Aspen sustanon are less than $5/amp, same with bayer rimobolon. If this fool is selling you pharm grade without the boxes, like he just listed with bayer primobolon. They are counterfeit. Ill bet money on it

I will prove myself in due time. I will undercut this dude, like there is no tomorrow. He just listed caber for $40, Ill do it for $30.

But anything this skank fuck lists, I can easily beat it. I will do you one better too. Ill send you 10 aspens first, and you can pay me after you receive..
Fuckin keyboard warriors, I swear. Best thing you could do is get the fuck out, crawl back to your moms basement and start your own business, jerk off to Mr Olympia, or whatever you do.

Im not one to step in and stick up for a source but your bs is not warranted. I highly doubt you will get much business. I've been reading here for many years. Skank has done more for the community than you ever could. I find it honorable to pay a higher price and give back for the time, effort, and knowledge he brought to the community.
You're a ripoff even for domestic. If anyone buys from you, they are a fool.

And who would buy from someone named skank? lmao..
You can call me a fool, I've been called worse. Who would buy from someone called allamericanroughneck? Let me guess your from the south, drive a big diesel truck, chew copenhagen tobacco, tiny tiny penis, cry alot (obviously), and probably fuck your sister.

Seriously, start your own thread. Cry to everyone there. Prove to everyone your so great and so cheap and much more knowledgeable than everyone else. Prove everyone wrong, don't complain here.

Why? Giving my experience - no opsec concern with T/A info.

Specifics should always be avoided when possible. In this case not really for mail tracking as there were thousands of packs delivered on that day, but because you give the source enough information to break your anonymity.

Nothing personal against Skank, but he's a source and with ANY source all of their customers should be faceless names and addresses that they're unable to tie a forum username to.

For example. If your email address is your username here at protonmail dot com your anonymity is shot.

If you order something from a different email address that doesn't identify your username here, but proceed to describe exact dates and/or each and every item you ordered with text and/or pictures your anonymity is shot.

i've seen a lot in my 5 years. Guy's posting order numbers and tracking info. Guy's posting their email address or their first name when asking a source to check emails.

Obviously you need to trust a source enough to send your money to them and they may be cordial and friendly, but you don't know who's behind their email address and they shouldn't know who's behind your email address.

Stay safe, Chica.

You can call me a fool, I've been called worse. Who would buy from someone called allamericanroughneck? Let me guess your from the south, drive a big diesel truck, chew copenhagen tobacco, tiny tiny penis, cry alot (obviously), and probably fuck your sister.
That is the name of Seth Feroce's successful clothing line. I am quite sure Seth Feroce is not on here threatening to undercut SkankHunt's prices or whatever . . .
:rolleyes:

That is the name of Seth Feroce's successful clothing line. I am quite sure Seth Feroce is not on here threatening to undercut SkankHunt's prices or whatever . . .
:rolleyes:
Nah sounded more like he just wanted to stereotype all us guys from the south. Excuse me while I go get in my king ranch powerstroke and get back to work…

If you go through the right person, Aspen sustanon are less than $5/amp, same with bayer rimobolon. If this fool is selling you pharm grade without the boxes, like he just listed with bayer primobolon. They are counterfeit. Ill bet money on it

I will prove myself in due time. I will undercut this dude, like there is no tomorrow. He just listed caber for $40, Ill do it for $30.

But anything this skank fuck lists, I can easily beat it. I will do you one better too. Ill send you 10 aspens first, and you can pay me after you receive..
He sends in original boxes. I got both the rimbolan and aspen and both came in boxes with inserts.

Since you obviously didn't hear me the first time the first and primary reason nobody will want to do business with you is because you're a fucking asshole. You're an asshole because 1) you're saying things about this source and this product that many of us personally know to be untrue and 2) because you thread-bombed and came in blabbering obnoxiously instead of just starting your own thread and politely looking for your own customers. Which is exactly how Skank got his own customers when he became a source.

I read the Quran once many years ago. Can't remember exactly why. I only got one useful thing out of it, the following:

"Lower your voice, for the harshest of sounds without doubt is the braying of the ass."

I'll stick with Skank. Thanks.