SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Nah sounded more like he just wanted to stereotype all us guys from the south. Excuse me while I go get in my king ranch powerstroke and get back to work…
As long as it isn't a 6.0 you and I can be friends <3 hahaha jk. I have a 1977 f100 with a 429 in it so I'm a bit biased against the new trucks

As long as it isn't a 6.0 you and I can be friends <3 hahaha jk. I have a 1977 f100 with a 429 in it so I'm a bit biased against the new trucks
Lol no 6.OH for me man. Usually a Cummins guy but these 6.7 powerstrokes are stout. I’ll agree though, too much on these new ones to go wrong!

@SkankHunt , any ideations for carrying pharma proviron? Always wanted to try it.

I'm not positive but pretty sure mcfly will know for sure, but I'm pretty sure Bayer has been done producing provirion for the last year.... But u can still get some of the other generic brands like viropace but even that is in very low supply.... If any src is trying to sell u bayer provirion I would be extremly hesitant as there is alot of fakes/counterfiets trying to be sold to alot of the srcs. Ur best bet would be to find a legit ugl that's tested if u can get the generic provirion brands like Balkan if u can find it or dues if u can find it and get it. Other then those I'd look for a good ugl that test but that would probably be ur best bet..... The whole supply chain is a bit backed up right now the guys at the ports and trucks are all overworked and trying to keep up, it's gunna take alil time for things to get moving again. Mcfly will know more then me as he really digs into pharma grade things and stock and has friends where these products are legal and around amd are able to give him a bit better information

Ok I’ll have to explain this to you just like the other retards. There was already a Turkish vendor in my thread who verified my product after another one of you morons said it was fake lol. I offer the sus and primo without boxes because it’s easier to ship you dipshit. Check the pics, all different 21 serial numbers so your anadnant claim is bullshit. Cmon man tell me my shit is fake just like Carlito did. Then when we ask for proof you just respond with “fuck you”. Please open your store ASAP too.
View attachment 156386View attachment 156387View attachment 156388View attachment 156389View attachment 156390View attachment 156391View attachment 156392View attachment 156393
The Anapolon on the pictures are real, I cant see the bayer QR codes cleary. I don't know why the fuck you think I'm on some crusade to make shit up. All I'm saying is that the way you did shit was shady as fuck. I repeat the Anapolon on the pictures here are real. I bet you thought you'd never hear me say something like that...

The Anapolon on the pictures are real, I cant see the bayer QR codes cleary. I don't know why the fuck you think I'm on some crusade to make shit up. All I'm saying is that the way you did shit was shady as fuck. I repeat the Anapolon on the pictures here are real. I bet you thought you'd never hear me say something like that...

Yeah, you say this now because another vendor and I embarrassed you. Just like how your bitch ass had to make another account to instigate and stir shit because the plan didn't go your way. I am still waiting on that fake picture of the Actavis you have..... Wait, that's right, you don't trust me lol.

Btw, those Bayers are real, they even have the factory Mefar sticker on them. I even see the shrink wrap.

What shady shit had he done? You are the shady one working as a rep with multiple accounts to smear someone's reputation because no one wants to buy your shit products.

Go back to Eroids where you belong you fucking clown.

Last edited:
Ok I’ll try to explain this again. I did before but your response was “too long didn’t read”.
I did almost 50 tests here. I didn’t ask for anything. Members started to reach out to send me donations. I asked Millard and he said he’s ok with starting a thread for donations and he encouraged more testing. The donations I received were enough for 8 tests. Those tests were performed. After that I performed another 20 tests on my dime. I have a total of 78 tests with Jano and I just sent him more on Saturday.

I tested almost every source on here. Trip, 24hreup, RRoids, Roidforsale, Dragon/Colonial, Pharmacom, GoodLyfe and Pharmaqo. I’ve posted mostly positive tests for all those labs, along with negatives. So if I was being “shady” wouldn’t I just post negative labs to show the stuff I’m pushing is better?

I’m just trying to understand where you’re coming from with me being shady. Everything I carry has been tested, along with newer products I’m bringing in. I haven’t had a negative complaint yet in my thread about stuff being bunk. So without saying fuck 100 times and calling me a scammer, please what would you like more clarification on?

Yeah, you say this now because another vendor and I embarrassed you. Just like how your bitch ass had to make another account to instigate and stir shit because the plan didn't go your way. I am still waiting on that fake picture of the Actavis you have..... Wait, that's right, you don't trust me lol.

Btw, those Bayers are real, they even have the factory Mefar sticker on them. I even see the shrink wrap.

What shady shit had he done? You are the shady one working as a rep with multiple accounts to smear someone's reputation because no one wants to buy your shit products.

Go back to Eroids where you belong you fucking clown.
Shut the fuck up you cuck, I wasnt even talking to you go suck your dads fat dick. You claim I have multiple accounts, yet I'm not banned...
Go figure you dumb fucking piece of shit.

Last edited:
Ok I’ll try to explain this again. I did before but your response was “too long didn’t read”.
I did almost 50 tests here. I didn’t ask for anything. Members started to reach out to send me donations. I asked Millard and he said he’s ok with starting a thread for donations and he encouraged more testing. The donations I received were enough for 8 tests. Those tests were performed. After that I performed another 20 tests on my dime. I have a total of 78 tests with Jano and I just sent him more on Saturday.

I tested almost every source on here. Trip, 24hreup, RRoids, Roidforsale, Dragon/Colonial, Pharmacom, GoodLyfe and Pharmaqo. I’ve posted mostly positive tests for all those labs, along with negatives. So if I was being “shady” wouldn’t I just post negative labs to show the stuff I’m pushing is better?

I’m just trying to understand where you’re coming from with me being shady. Everything I carry has been tested, along with newer products I’m bringing in. I haven’t had a negative complaint yet in my thread about stuff being bunk. So without saying fuck 100 times and calling me a scammer, please what would you like more clarification on?
It's all good, I don't want to waste more energy on this. I can see the Anapolon you posted with QR codes is legit.

Shut the fuck up you cuck, I wasnt even talking to you go suck your dads fat dick. You claim I have multiple accounts, yet I'm not banned...
Go figure you dumb fucking piece of shit.

Learn how to spell you fuck, it's "Cock".

Very SUS bro.

Pretty disturbing imagination you have, but not surprised because this is what you have to do on Eroids for BFG and the other mods on there.

You think we all don't see past your bullshit, your tactics to smear someone...

I am not claiming, I know, your time is coming soon....

Last edited:
Learn how to spell you fuck, it's "Cock".

Very SUS bro.

Pretty disturbing imagination you have, but not surprised because this is what you have to do on Eroids for BFG and the other mods on there.

You think we all don't see past your bullshit, your tactics to smear someone...

I am not claiming, I know, your time is coming soon....
Lmao no you are a cuck, look up the word cuck and you'll a picture of yourself. Lmao you're a dumb fucking COCKsucking CUCK.

Lmao no you are a cuck, look up the word cuck and you'll a picture of yourself. Lmao you're a dumb fucking COCKsucking CUCK.

Lmao.

Hey Carlito,

How's business........

Deez Nuts GIF