SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Are you fucking retarded kid? Keep shilling for skankhunt you shill, he's 100% also selling fake gear. There is no proof those pics are from him. I bet you and Skankbitch are sucking eachothers cocks. Or you are sucking your own cock if you are skankbitch.
Idk why but something tells me behind that cracked iphone screen of yours that you’re a skinny hispanic in his early 20’s who just learned about steroids from social media and now wants to act like a tuff guy on forums

Are you fucking retarded kid? Keep shilling for skankhunt you shill, he's 100% also selling fake gear. There is no proof those pics are from him. I bet you and Skankbitch are sucking eachothers cocks. Or you are sucking your own cock if you are skankbitch.
Well someone beat me to it …. Was gonna reply about you being infatuated with sucking cock ‍♂️

Idk why but something tells me behind that cracked iphone screen of yours that you’re a skinny hispanic in his early 20’s who just learned about steroids from social media and now wants to act like a tuff guy on forums
Lmao he gets his info from Wikipedia.

Can it be addictive? Can it cause withdrawals?

i ask because i am so done with always feeling like withdrawing from something.
No it doesn’t. Unless you constantly double dose for a rush type of feeling(speaking from experience when i took 400mg of provigil for work). It’s also not a medication to take for pre workout bc it’s completely useless for that. Taking breaks 2-3 days out of the week will prevent withdrawals.

Regardless I’m gunna test it lol. Or I can take a pack of 10 and go by FeelZ.
send me 3 tabs. I will know. (I'm srs)
Can it be addictive? Can it cause withdrawals?

i ask because i am so done with always feeling like withdrawing from something.
addicted... to being awesome? super productive, motivated, and doing way more shit than you reasonably would without? you betcha.

I don't have any withdrawals. usually I take a day off every week or two just to catch up on sleep lol. I can stop whenever... in fact it has been probably a good 7-8 months I've been without.

like put it this way... I KNOW Tren is a dumb shit idea for me, yet I still grabbed a vial of Ace from Stan this last order. (I can handle 15-20mg/day, it'll be fine...)... fucking nope. So, I stopped it after a 4-5 say run right? Did I keep the vial in my never ending stash of gear trash?

Nope. Took a 21g and drew that shit out and flushed it down the drain. Every last drop. Why? I know myself. I'd convince my dumbass that I can handle it again in a month or two. no sir. not anymore.

I don't feel that at all with armodaf.
hope this helps.

Not for nothing but i don’t get why armo/moda is so popular right now. Its a good drug if you do overnight shifts but for working out bc you’re tired is not gonna do anything.

A psychiatrist would most likely prescribe you amphetamines before even considering prescribing you moda.

If you’re aiming to feel stimulated for training days 5mg Adderall Instant Release is good occasionally, it has a 4-6 half life and you wouldn’t get the feeling anxious and jittery/appetite suppressant a high dose would give you.

No it doesn’t. Unless you constantly double dose for a rush type of feeling(speaking from experience when i took 400mg of provigil for work). It’s also not a medication to take for pre workout bc it’s completely useless for that. Taking breaks 2-3 days out of the week will prevent withdrawals.
disagree about useless for pre workout (???). I lift way fucking better on Armo. probably is a motivation issue for me though, no doubt. mine is orders of magnitude higher on the stuff.

I took it for months on end (experimenting) and had no withdrawals at all when I stopped.

one more thing. Eat around maintenance or just below it (this will be hard, but trust me) for best results. srsly it will way way way improve the experience. going mega stupid deficit and not eating ... you'll get thru stuff really well and then by Fri night you'll start to crash and burn. Stay hydrated and stay fed friends. it'll take good care of you when you do.

disagree about useless for pre workout (???). I lift way fucking better on Armo. probably is a motivation issue for me though, no doubt. mine is orders of magnitude higher on the stuff.

I took it for months on end (experimenting) and had no withdrawals at all when I stopped.

one more thing. Eat around maintenance or just below it (this will be hard, but trust me) for best results. srsly it will way way way improve the experience. going mega stupid deficit and not eating ... you'll get thru stuff really well and then by Fri night you'll start to crash and burn. Stay hydrated and stay fed friends. it'll take good care of you when you do.
Maybe for you is good for a PWO but a lot of the ppl i know including myself find it to be useless for that purpose. Overall is a decent drug if used for work purposes.

As far as suppressing appetite goes the only brand that caused that issue for me was provigil. The Modvigil-200mg i used like 2 months ago for work was decent but it’s nothing like Provigil imo

Maybe for you is good for a PWO but a lot of the ppl i know including myself find it to be useless for that purpose. Overall is a decent drug if used for work purposes.

As far as suppressing appetite goes the only brand that caused that issue for me was provigil. The Modvigil-200mg i used like 2 months ago for work was decent but it’s nothing like Provigil imo
yeah, of course. For me, Modaf is a sugar pill, but Armo is NZT lol. well, it only becomes NZT when I add in 4-5mL/day of Cerebrolysin.

regardless, yeah, I see your experience in others too. maybe it's just a me thing when it comes to Armo.

also, make a list of shit you want to get done before taking it if you'll be at a desk for awhile. Gaming is also orders of magnitude better on the stuff. LMAO I sound like such an addict I stg. I'M JUST TRYING TO BE THOROUGH.

yeah, of course. For me, Modaf is a sugar pill, but Armo is NZT lol. well, it only becomes NZT when I add in 4-5mL/day of Cerebrolysin.

regardless, yeah, I see your experience in others too. maybe it's just a me thing when it comes to Armo.

also, make a list of shit you want to get done before taking it if you'll be at a desk for awhile. Gaming is also orders of magnitude better on the stuff. LMAO I sound like such an addict I stg. I'M JUST TRYING TO BE THOROUGH.
Just by you mentioning NZT makes you sound like you’re addicted to stimulants. It’s all good though i recommend looking into getting these list of products you can probably get at amazon or something it helps with tolerance build up if it ever happens in which ofc it almost always does if you’re constantly taking stimulants

R-ALA(Reduces neurotoxicity)

L-Theanine(Helps prevent tolerance buildup, however more for reduction of anxiety/paranoia/irritability)

CoQ10(Extremely long half life antioxidant, various beneficial effects on mitochondrial functions)

During quarantine i had enough time to bullshit around i found myself playing a full 10 hours of rdr2 not realizing it’s already dark outside so yes i agree with the planning on what you want to do beforehand

Good info! I switched to EOD to see how my E2 sides would respond a few weeks into starting the Hikma. I’m doing it like this next time 100%. Since starting EOD, I’ve only taken 1/2 of my Adex one time and felt pretty great throughout.

I pulled bloods on my “off day” roughly 18 hours or so after last pin. It was the best I could do - living in old folks land, it took me 2 weeks just to get a damn appt at the lab!
What was your HCT on the eod protocol?

Just by you mentioning NZT makes you sound like you’re addicted to stimulants. It’s all good though i recommend looking into getting these list of products you can probably get at amazon or something it helps with tolerance build up if it ever happens in which ofc it almost always does if you’re constantly taking stimulants

R-ALA(Reduces neurotoxicity)

L-Theanine(Helps prevent tolerance buildup, however more for reduction of anxiety/paranoia/irritability)

CoQ10(Extremely long half life antioxidant, various beneficial effects on mitochondrial functions)

During quarantine i had enough time to bullshit around i found myself playing a full 10 hours of rdr2 not realizing it’s already dark outside so yes i agree with the planning on what you want to do beforehand
I take daily:
10mg Noopept
5mg MitoQ
100mg Idebenone
2k IU D3
1g Meldonium
Selank (nasal, 400ish mcg) x2 AM/PM
various other shit I can't remember rn.

anyway, no, I hate stimulants overall. Armo is different for me. Bromantane is another that I fare well with. DMAA, Ritalin, Adderall, ephedrine all irritate the shit out of me.