SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Lmao.

Hey Carlito,

How's business........

Deez Nuts GIF
Honestly go ask a mod to check if I have multiple accounts. You won't cause you're full of shit and dicks.

Learn how to spell "dumbfuck" because that's what you are.

Last edited:
Honestly go ask a mod to check if I have multiple accounts. You won't cause you're full of shit and dicks.

Learn how to spell "dumbfuck" because that's what you are.

Congratulations you corrected me on a misspell on my behalf.

How's that Equipoise treating you? LOL

Congratulations you corrected me on a misspell on my behalf.

How's that Equipoise treating you? LOL
LOL have you pm'd a mod yet? If not shut the fuck up and go watch your boyfriend suck some dicks you CUCK. It's so funny when people try to correct you on something but then are totally wrong. Thats the epitome of being stupid honestly. Honestly I think you and skankbitch are the same person, it makes no sense that you are out here trying to defend him like it's your business. NOW THATS SUS. It's that or you have some part in his company too as a shill.

Like I said I don't care what he (or you as the same person) does as long as he doesn't sell fake shit.

Last edited:
Test results after 1.5 vials of the Hikma test. 500 mg per wk (490 to be exact). Pinning

Think it’s legit?

View attachment 156677View attachment 156678

I pulled a 3700+ on 600mg of Bayer Testovirons (1.2ml) twice weekly and labs were taken 72 hours after last pin. My estradiol was 84, so I know if my estrogen was slightly lower I would of have definitely been around 4,100+. It was the best I felt, nice full, and absolutely no pain in my joints.

I think you are hyper responder, you respond really well to testosterone. Alot of factors come into play like your body fat, your shbg levels, frequency of injections, your estradiol levels, and lastly the carrier oil your testosterone is suspended in. For example, the Actavis I am prescribed, peaks faster in my body because it's cottonseed compared to the Bayers which is thick castor oil.

Also forgot to mention, how long you waited from the last injection until you drew labs.

Last edited:
I’ve felt so much better after switching to EOD pins. So much. Not sure if I should be worried about that high E2 but haven’t had any sides…other than a pesky right nip that Ralox took care of.

I’m Very thankful because this saved my cycle. First vial I had from a different source was underdosed (bro science) and had terrible PIP. Once I got Skank’s stuff it was night and day.

LOL have you pm'd a mod yet? If not shut the fuck up and go watch your boyfriend suck some dicks you CUCK. It's so funny when people try to correct you on something but then are totally wrong. Thats the epitome of being stupid honestly.

Bro,

What's this homosexual fantasy you have?

Seems like the source you are working for is giving you estrogen LOL

It's so funny when people try to correct you on something but then are totally wrong. Thats the epitome of being stupid honestly.

Yeah? Who? LOL

Here, let me remind you and others who was the one who needed correction.......

Stop talking about yourself and take your SimpleJack ass back to Eroids where you belong.
Animated GIF

Attachments

• Retard Carlito.jpg
    Retard Carlito.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Retard Carlito 2.jpg
    Retard Carlito 2.jpg
    551.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I’ve felt so much better after switching to EOD pins. So much. Not sure if I should be worried about that high E2 but haven’t had any sides…other than a pesky right nip that Ralox took care of.

I’m Very thankful because this saved my cycle. First vial I had from a different source was underdosed (bro science) and had terrible PIP. Once I got Skank’s stuff it was night and day.

Yes,

Alot of literature coming out with guys switching to Eod or Ed on smaller frequent injections..... Definitely better estrogen control. I believe what my doctor told me, is if you have a higher SHBG, more frequent injections are better. We found e5d works best for me.

I would not be so concerned about estrogen, my doctor explained that even on TRT its okay to have a slightly higher estrogen, what he watches for is symptoms such as gynocamastia, but he explained again that is how your body is utilizing the hormone. A couple years back, I kept my estrogen in the low 30s, high 20s and I always felt flat and my joints were killing me. Now my estradiol is around 60+ and I feel awesome. Alot of doctors are switching their methods.

Plus, longterm AI's are very bad for your arteries, lipids, and joints.

Last edited:
LOL have you pm'd a mod yet? If not shut the fuck up and go watch your boyfriend suck some dicks you CUCK. It's so funny when people try to correct you on something but then are totally wrong. Thats the epitome of being stupid honestly. Honestly I think you and skankbitch are the same person, it makes no sense that you are out here trying to defend him like it's your business. NOW THATS SUS. It's that or you have some part in his company too as a shill.

Like I said I don't care what he (or you as the same person) does as long as he doesn't sell fake shit.

LOL

No, I am just tired seeing you on here trolling because no want wants to buy your shit products. You think I didn't know what you were up to? Smarter than me.... LOL

You tried that game and it back fired on you.

Now take your high estrogen bitch ass back to Eroids where you belong.

Rep your shit products to them lol

Yes,

Alot of literature coming out with guys switching to Eod or Ed on smaller frequent injections..... Definitely better estrogen control. I believe what my doctor told me, is if you have a higher SHBG, more frequent injections are better. We found e5d works best for me.

I would not be so concerned about estrogen, my doctor explained that even on TRT its okay to have a slightly higher estrogen, what he watches for is symptoms such as gynocamastia, but he explained again that is how your body is utilizing the hormone. A couple years back, I kept my estrogen in the low 30s, high 20s and I always felt flat and my joints were killing me. Now my estradiol is around 60+ and I feel awesome. Alot of doctors are switching their methods.

Plus, longterm AI's are very bad for your arteries, lipids, and joints.
Good info! I switched to EOD to see how my E2 sides would respond a few weeks into starting the Hikma. I’m doing it like this next time 100%. Since starting EOD, I’ve only taken 1/2 of my Adex one time and felt pretty great throughout.

I pulled bloods on my “off day” roughly 18 hours or so after last pin. It was the best I could do - living in old folks land, it took me 2 weeks just to get a damn appt at the lab!

Good info! I switched to EOD to see how my E2 sides would respond a few weeks into starting the Hikma. I’m doing it like this next time 100%. Since starting EOD, I’ve only taken 1/2 of my Adex one time and felt pretty great throughout.

I pulled bloods on my “off day” roughly 18 hours or so after last pin. It was the best I could do - living in old folks land, it took me 2 weeks just to get a damn appt at the lab!

That explains the super high total t lol

Agree, try EOD see how you feel.

And you are right, appt to get blood drawn has been 2+ weeks almost everywhere.

Last edited:
I got bloods on the hikmas. 600mg per week I pin 200mg MWF. I went through quest direct to get them done. So they did cap the test and it's only total test they didnt run free test.
0F9C1C90-1552-414C-8A68-8FE79616B4C6.png227F7E98-B4F8-44C4-83F4-2C2E1E2E266B.png

LOL

No, I am just tired seeing you on here trolling because no want wants to buy your shit products. You think I didn't know what you were up to? Smarter than me.... LOL

You tried that game and it back fired on you.

Now take your high estrogen bitch ass back to Eroids where you belong.

Rep your shit products to them lol
Are you fucking retarded kid? Keep shilling for skankhunt you shill, he's 100% also selling fake gear. There is no proof those pics are from him. I bet you and Skankbitch are sucking eachothers cocks. Or you are sucking your own cock if you are skankbitch.

Are you fucking retarded kid? Keep shilling for skankhunt you shill, he's 100% also selling fake gear. There is no proof those pics are from him. I bet you and Skankbitch are sucking eachothers cocks. Or you are sucking your own cock if you are skankbitch.
What is it with you and sucking cocks? You’re a weird fuck bro. Get off the EQ, it’s making you a bigger faggot than you already are. Carlito sounds like a gay Dominican prostitute. So maybe cock sucking is your thing?

I was a huge emotional mess with crying spells and everything. The trigger was some small personal shit that didn't warrant my heavy emotional response.
Lol imagine trying to act like a hard ass when you post shit like this? Easy McFly you might trigger Carlito.

What is it with you and sucking cocks? You’re a weird fuck bro. Get off the EQ, it’s making you a bigger faggot than you already are. Carlito sounds like a gay Dominican prostitute. So maybe cock sucking is your thing?
LOL

gay GIF

Lol imagine trying to act like a hard ass when you post shit like this? Easy McFly you might trigger Carlito.
Lmao in his penis mobile.

ace gary GIF

Last edited: