SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

What is your deal man? Grow up. Just stop it.
He’s a competitor. He has 130 posts. 98 of them are him attacking me.

Unfortunately this is the new Meso. You’d think if I scammed someone they’d post here. I don’t even want to share my labs here anymore.

Unfortunately this is the new Meso. You’d think if I scammed someone they’d post here. I don’t even want to share my labs here anymore.
you're a more patient man than me. no way I'd have lasted as a source. I just killed my swaps thread and told people to just buy the shit from you lol.

That's why the only complaint threads exist on Scammerbolex. It's because they can control the flow of misinformation over there and if anyone makes a post calling them liars or demands proof of their claims they can edit or delete it.

The other option is to send one of their jackals over here to disrupt the thread, but as anyone can see it hasn't been the least bit effective.

Me thinks that they view you as someone that's taking potential money away from their "approved sources" and this is the best they can do to stop it. They better not quit their day jobs.

That's why the only complaint threads exist on Scammerbolex. It's because they can control the flow of misinformation over there and if anyone makes a post calling them liars or demands proof of their claims they can edit or delete it.

The other option is to send one of their jackals over here to disrupt the thread, but as anyone can see it hasn't been the least bit effective.

Me thinks that they view you as someone that's taking potential money away from their "approved sources" and this is the best they can do to stop it. They better not quit their day jobs.
Bingo.

I'm tired / retarded. misread. ye, guy needs a life. he's so busy living yours that there's nothing left.

@Millard why does BBBG get banned for spamming but @Carlitosaso hasnt yet? Shit has gone on for weeks friend.
I did. Unfortunately this doesn’t classify as trolling. This is exactly what BBBG was posting in Naps thread and he was banned for it.
BUYER BEWARE! This "source" sells fake pharma gear.

BUYER BEWARE! This "source" sells fake pharma gear.

BUYER BEWARE, THIS FAKE SOURCE IS AND HAS SOLD FAKE PHARMA GEAR.

BUYER BEWARE, THIS FAKE SOURCE IS AND HAS SOLD FAKE PHARMA GEAR.

There are a lot of people shilling for him, he pays them. Be careful.

BUYER BEWARE, THIS SOURCE IS AND HAS SOLD FAKE PHARMA GEAR.

There are a lot of people shilling for him, he pays them. Be careful.

Lol bunch of fucking dickriders over here, probably all getting paid by the fake ass "source" to shill. Fuck outta here. BUYER BEWARE, THIS SOURCE SELLS FAKE PHARMA GEAR.

Those labtests prove absolutely nothing in regards to the fake garbage you are selling now

Keep shilling for skankhunt you shill, he's 100% also selling fake gear.

This source sells fake gear, buyer beware!!

100% fake...

This source sells fake gear, buyer beware!! He sold me fake pharma test and I'm trying to get my money back now. He offered me money to stay silent but I won't accept his bribes.

This source sells fake gear buyer beware!! He sold me boldenone but it was tren, labtested it myself.

BUYER BE WARE THIS "SOURCE" IS A KNOWN SCAMMER AND HAS SCAMMED NUMEROUS OF PEOPLE.