SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

What were your results Chica? if you don't mind sharing? I am gonna grab some Oz and give this a go. Paired with my Armodaf I should be juuuuuuust fine lmao.

It hasn’t resulted in crazy fat loss as it does nothing magical on the fat-burning side. It has just allowed me to stay on target of 1-1.2lb per week without being in pain or hating life. It’s basically an adherence-aid.

Thank god I’m closing Sunday. You animals nearly cleaned me out of Ozempic and Saxenda lol. I’ll be locked and loaded for the New Year.

Glad I could be of help, especially to someone that's given me so much great information.

Cha Eun Woo Love GIF
are you stacking it with Clen by chance? I'm gonna use low dose Clen alongside the Oz. like a quarter a tab of Clen per day. (I'm a hyper responder with stims). I fucking live the energy I get from Clen.

trigger pulled. I think I'll just start it out at the 0.5mg weekly and stay there.
I think that's a great idea. But looking back at it, I never gave 0.25mg starting dose a chance. Maybe by week 3 or 4 at 0.25mg,
are you stacking it with Clen by chance? I'm gonna use low dose Clen alongside the Oz. like a quarter a tab of Clen per day. (I'm a hyper responder with stims). I fucking live the energy I get from Clen.
Sometimes I stack meldonium and clen with it. That's when I'm not on my dnp, bed wetting kick.

ok - so have you used DNP while on the Oz? or has this just been Oz? and/or the clen/meldonium? (meldonium isn't doing shit for fat, just more normalizing insulin etc).

Wanted to give a formal review of @SkankHunt as a Vendor. I have communicated with him on multiple boards and this review is of his professional services.

Cannot really imagine a more professional and organized source. Without a doubt many of the Vendors on this board should take some notes from Skank.

Skank has always been easy to reach. Be it to communicate test scores, discuss products, ask questions or order. I find the communication to be superb. Providing open easy communication while also being even keeled and professional makes ordering from Skank relaxing and hassle free. Providing not only product but being emotionally stable enough to communicate and build relationships make him an easy recommendation.

Thank you again for all the testing. Really appreciate and value what you bring to the community.

Wanted to give a formal review of @SkankHunt as a Vendor. I have communicated with him on multiple boards and this review is of his professional services.

Cannot really imagine a more professional and organized source. Without a doubt many of the Vendors on this board should take some notes from Skank.

Skank has always been easy to reach. Be it to communicate test scores, discuss products, ask questions or order. I find the communication to be superb. Providing open easy communication while also being even keeled and professional makes ordering from Skank relaxing and hassle free. Providing not only product but being emotionally stable enough to communicate and build relationships make him an easy recommendation.

Thank you again for all the testing. Really appreciate and value what you bring to the community.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity brother.

I have placed three successful orders with Skank. Every time his customer service and products are spot on. Keep it up Skank!
Thanks brother!

Yes the 1mg pen contains 4 doses of 1mg.
OK, just to clarify b/c I emailed you on this but I'd rather discuss here for the benefit of others -

the 1mg Oz pen I got today - you're saying this contains 4x1mg doses? my pen says 3mL on it.

I want to just pull all the contents and put them into a sterile 10mL vial so I don't have to rely on the pens (needles) after these 4 run out.

lastly - does this need to be kept in the fridge or is room temp OK?

OK, just to clarify b/c I emailed you on this but I'd rather discuss here for the benefit of others -

the 1mg Oz pen I got today - you're saying this contains 4x1mg doses? my pen says 3mL on it.

I want to just pull all the contents and put them into a sterile 10mL vial so I don't have to rely on the pens (needles) after these 4 run out.

lastly - does this need to be kept in the fridge or is room temp OK?
71883B37-5831-46D7-9EDD-1803B672A2AF.jpeg
4mg of Semaglutide IN 3ml of solution. This pen is intended for 4 shots of 1mg each. Hence the 4 needles. However there’s people on YouTube who just go by clicks to measure the dosage. I posted that chart earlier.

It needs to be stored in the fridge and used within 59 days.

ok great. the 4mg/3mL is moderately retarded and what threw me off. then yeah, that price is amazing... this shit will last quite awhile.
Like I said these prices go up and down. The suppliers know what sells and they have no problem raising the price. I managed to get more Saxenda so that price will be dropping back down to $300 for the 3 pack as compared to $350.