SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Do not do 1mg to start with. My 2nd week I was questioning and confused about the dosage. Accidentally did 1.25mg thinking I was doing sightly more than .25mg. it wasn't devastating, but I was tired and nauseated for about 2 days.

Also, don't worry about placing the pen in the fridge. It's not necessary. See below.

Ozempic should stay refrigerated (between 36°F to 46°F or 2°C to 8°C) until the first time you use it. After you've used your pen for the first time, you can either store your pen for 56 days at room temperature (between 59ºF to 86ºF or 15ºC to 30ºC) or you can still keep it on the refrigerator for 56 days

Do not do 1mg to start with. My 2nd week I was questioning and confused about the dosage. Accidentally did 1.25mg thinking I was doing sightly more than .25mg. it wasn't devastating, but I was tired and nauseated for about 2 days.

Also, don't worry about placing the pen in the fridge. It's not necessary. See below.

Ozempic should stay refrigerated (between 36°F to 46°F or 2°C to 8°C) until the first time you use it. After you've used your pen for the first time, you can either store your pen for 56 days at room temperature (between 59ºF to 86ºF or 15ºC to 30ºC) or you can still keep it on the refrigerator for 56 days

I only mention the last part for people like myself that need to hide these things from family members. The fridge is a tough place to hide things.

I only mention the last part for people like myself that need to hide these things from family members. The fridge is a tough place to hide things.
put it at your office bro. get an insulin / diabetic pouch and put it in there, no problems. :)

thanks for all the great info. I went ahead with the 0.5mg to start and i haven't died yet so I'm pretty optimistic.

put it at your office bro. get an insulin / diabetic pouch and put it in there, no problems. :)

thanks for all the great info. I went ahead with the 0.5mg to start and i haven't died yet so I'm pretty optimistic.

the sides usually start the day after.
You will most likely get some stomach discomfort, bloating etc the first 2 weeks.
After that, it goes away as long as you dont up the dosage..

the sides usually start the day after.
You will most likely get some stomach discomfort, bloating etc the first 2 weeks.
After that, it goes away as long as you dont up the dosage..
don't mind my idiocy, was just trolling. but that's good info and alongside all else i've read/heard. hopefully i'll dodge the nausea at least. thanks.

Everyone is different, but I really didn't experience any sides with the exception of the week that I was confused. That's why I love this pen.
are you still using 0,25mg?
ive started with 0,4 and am now at 0,6mg. The day after each shot, for 2-3 days i feel slightly more bloated and a bit discomfort in the stomach. Maybe also slightly lower energy level. Apart from that nothing.

All orders have been shipped! Thanks for the support ladies and gentlemen, I’ll see you all next year. Enjoy the holidays.
FC80A091-8EC3-4A81-9674-805B6EAED138.jpeg

are you still using 0,25mg?
ive started with 0,4 and am now at 0,6mg. The day after each shot, for 2-3 days i feel slightly more bloated and a bit discomfort in the stomach. Maybe also slightly lower energy level. Apart from that nothing.
0.5 for a few weeks now. Everyone is different. I took some T3 today. Almost hit 180 heart rate on a cardio machine.

So T3 will give me sides, but it may not give other people sides. Where as I get no ill feelings from ozempic.

0.5 for a few weeks now. Everyone is different. I took some T3 today. Almost hit 180 heart rate on a cardio machine.

So T3 will give me sides, but it may not give other people sides. Where as I get no ill feelings from ozempic.

Fuck, when my heart rate goes above 135-140+ I start getting anxiety. 180 is SUPER high. Do you have any heart issues? Like AFIB or something?

You have anxiety while doing cardio???
I do.

It's strange too. I keep my heart rate no higher than 115-120.

My resting heart rate is around 48-56 on average.

I am very lean and diet is impeccable 95% of the time. I do have an ice-cream and a burger/pizza with my wife once/twice a week though lol.

All my labs look really good too.

The last time I got my heart rate at 135-140 I felt this insane anxiety rushing through me. Then the rest of the day my CNS feels overly stimulated.

I had a DUTCH test done to check my Cortisol/Cotisone levels and they were very high. I now use supps as L-Theanine, Magnesium Glycinate, and Ashwagandha to keep my cortisol levels lower.

does that combo clinically lower your cortisol? like I mean, do you have before and after numbers showing that? I'm interested if so, dosing etc.

also @SkankHunt WTF is that fucking Charlie Brown?!? LMAO

No, but I can get the Dutch test done and post a before and after test for you.

Ashwagandha is a fantastic adaptogen for cortisol regulation for levels too high/ too low.

L theanine has been show to help lower anxiety promote better sleep which lowers cortisol.

And the Magnesium Glycinate too. This one I noticed it immediately. I am dosing it at 400-600mg, I know some guys pushing 800-1000mg a day.

I deff feel more relaxed and getting better sleep with this combination at the moment too.

Fuck, when my heart rate goes above 135-140+ I start getting anxiety. 180 is SUPER high. Do you have any heart issues? Like AFIB or something?
I typically max out at 150. I have noticed that T3 appears to really assist with weight loss. But at the cost of a crazy heart rate. But the whole point being that different chemicals give different sides to different people.

I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Supposedly, a slight backflow in one of my valves. But reaching close to 180 does not give me anxiety, otherwise I would have slowed down at 150. The mailman delivering gear when my wife is home gives me anxiety.

Ashwagandha is a fantastic adaptogen for cortisol regulation for levels too high/ too low.

L theanine has been show to help lower anxiety promote better sleep which lowers cortisol.

And the Magnesium Glycinate too. This one I noticed it immediately. I am dosing it at 400-600mg, I know some guys pushing 800-1000mg a day.

I deff feel more relaxed and getting better sleep with this combination at the moment too.
What brand of Magnesium do you use?

yeah, would love to see cortisol before and afters just for reference. I know ash is proven to reduce it, just haven't searched around for how significant the reduction actually is. really appreciate it.