SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

I just had my ashwagandha delivered... I haven't used one with such high withanolides before. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09CLGN2MW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (this one has 35%.) hopefully works out as it should.

I just had my ashwagandha delivered... I haven't used one with such high withanolides before. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09CLGN2MW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (this one has 35%.) hopefully works out as it should.

Nutrabio makes an excellent Ashwagandha that each batch is 3rd party tested. Is yours Ksm-66 or Sensoril?

Nutrabio makes an excellent Ashwagandha that each batch is 3rd party tested. Is yours Ksm-66 or Sensoril?
neither. appears to be Shodin. (?)

About this item​

• 7X HIGHER WITHANOLIDES CONCENTRATION THAN KSM-66: Ashwa-70 provides 35% withanolide concentration compared to 5% concentration in KSM-66. Withanolides are the active nutrients in Ashwagandha.
  • CLINICALLY PROVEN TO WORK: In double-blind placebo-controlled studies, Shoden Ashwagandha in Ashwa-70, has been shown support testosterone, improve sleep quality & potentially improve physical performance.*
  • MAXIMUM ABSORPTION WITH BIOPERINE – STudies have shown Shoden to have significantly higher absorption than leading Ashwagandha brands. We add BioPerine to enhance bioavailability further.
  • MADE IN USA, GMP CERTIFIED MANUFACTURING, 3rd PARTY TESTED: Our products are produced in GMP & organic certified facilities. All products are 3rd party lab-tested to ensure purity, efficacy, and quality. All Triquetra Health products are proudly manufactured in the USA.

neither. appears to be Shodin. (?)

About this item​

• 7X HIGHER WITHANOLIDES CONCENTRATION THAN KSM-66: Ashwa-70 provides 35% withanolide concentration compared to 5% concentration in KSM-66. Withanolides are the active nutrients in Ashwagandha.
  • CLINICALLY PROVEN TO WORK: In double-blind placebo-controlled studies, Shoden Ashwagandha in Ashwa-70, has been shown support testosterone, improve sleep quality & potentially improve physical performance.*
  • MAXIMUM ABSORPTION WITH BIOPERINE – STudies have shown Shoden to have significantly higher absorption than leading Ashwagandha brands. We add BioPerine to enhance bioavailability further.
  • MADE IN USA, GMP CERTIFIED MANUFACTURING, 3rd PARTY TESTED: Our products are produced in GMP & organic certified facilities. All products are 3rd party lab-tested to ensure purity, efficacy, and quality. All Triquetra Health products are proudly manufactured in the USA.

Good shit brother, I might have to look into this one. This one seems interesting and I see its also 3rd party tested. Let us know how it works out.

Good shit brother, I might have to look into this one. This one seems interesting and I see its also 3rd party tested. Let us know how it works out.
yeah i will. i took one now, haven't had any ashwagandha in a few months (just forgot to reorder) so it's good to be back in the daily regiment. i'll be very interested to see your bloodwork, thanks again.

edit: wrong use of regiment, should be regimen lol.

What are you guys that are using the ozempic pens doing for the actual needles? Is there a place you can buy more or are you transferring to another vial? @WeightLossBurn

3 day TA btw. Thanks Skank

Hahaha, it was down to $250 when I got it.
I honestly never even thought of getting needles for it. You go the starting route of 0.25mg, you get 10 doses on 4 needles. You go straight to 0.5mg, you get 8 doses. So, you use the same needle twice. The needle is both thin and small. So, it doesn't produce blood and it doesn't go that deep in your skin. Give it a little rubbing alcohol wash, good to go. I will search for new needles after I either catch an infection or the needle breaks off and becomes a permanent part of my belly. I don't see that happening after 2 uses.

Rubbing alcohol. I reused the same needle about 3 or 4 times. It still went in very easy. No PIP or spots at injection site.
Good thing I sell antibiotics too. I just ordered some pen needles so I’ll start throwing in a few extra with the ozempic.